It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signature Picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have tried to put a signature pic but I cannot find out how to put it there correctly.Help please

JAK

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hey TheApocalypse,

remembering the guidelines for image size and content any image should work. All you need do is place it within the same image tags as you would in a thread post:

and all should be dandy.

Jak

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yeah sure....please post the image url in this thread so I can have a looksee...

Edit: JAK is too fast for me.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thanks guys.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It's not working as you can see down on my sig.I get this error.

Warning: getimagesize(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (is your IPV6 configuration correct? If this error happens all the time, try reconfiguring PHP using --disable-ipv6 option to configure) in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/memcp.php on line 380

Warning: getimagesize(/cwpsn): failed to open stream: Success in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/memcp.php on line 380

You have successfully edited your profile, you will now be taken back to the user control panel

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
you need to put the slash before the img in the closing tag like: [/img] instead of [img/]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Your bbcode is wrong. The end should be [/img ] not [ img/].

Also you can't use that image. It's well over the maximum allowable dimensions of 50x500 pixels.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
well ok then I will just to get it down.
thanks guys

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
When you do get your image sorted out, don't worry about the error message that comes up. I get that everytime I edit my profile. Some sort of glitch I think.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Oh I see,thanks.

top topics

join