It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

day 1 has come and go and the prophet has lied

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well day 1 has passed and no news about it. Maybe a hoax after all.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i dont think he said one UFO will be seen a day...

he said in between june 1st and july 15th UFOs will be seen...

if, i am correct...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well it's hard to have media when no one wants to cover it.

Action News 13 cancelled their live summon with him, with the producer saying it "grew out of proportion". I thought news stations were supposed to want big stories to grow out of proportion and net ratings?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallen_sentient
Well it's hard to have media when no one wants to cover it.

Action News 13 cancelled their live summon with him, with the producer saying it "grew out of proportion". I thought news stations were supposed to want big stories to grow out of proportion and net ratings?

I'm tipping its a little more complicated than that.
I don't think any station would want to be known as a India Daily................ for example.

Then again who knows how far the govts finger reaches...

Kal

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
he never said a UFO will appear today the 1st of June, and the 1st of June isnt OVER yet in USA i think.. and yes, its in between the 1st and the 15th of June

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

if, i am correct...

I dont mean to be rude or anything, but that's just stupid! What kind of prophet says things that no one can truly link to his doing. Like this Yaweh man (sorry for misspelling his name) says he can summon UFOs and judging by the videos I've seen he pretty much can, so why doesn't he says the day the UFOs will come, instead of a round-about date.

Its like a person saying: I can summon the rain any time, so I will tell everyone about my talent, then I cliam it will rain sometime between now and to 14 days from now!

It might be me but, the possibilty of a UFO sighting within 14 days in Las Vegas doesn't seem too ludicrous to me. So why is it that when a man who cliams to be a prophet tells you that it's not a cioncidense that between now and 14 days there'll be a sighting in Las Vegas everybody is exited?

If he's so mighty, then do show us a UFO NOW. Not some vague date and vague area. Isn't Vegas a large area?!

Please correct me if Im wrong about this, I'm simply stating my mind.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Yer your rite spazzy
from what i think hes a millionaire whos got too much money so he hires air baloons and all that that are controlled by people who can here his voice. So when he says left they simply make this balloon or wateva it is go left. Also to see some parts of his website you have to pay money which shows that he is in it for money not reveiling the truth to his brothers as he says so.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

if, i am correct...

That's his prediction?!? That's it?

There are loads of UFO sightings every day all round the world - anyone can predict that!

Here is my prediction: Within the next week someone will post a thread about the NWO on ATS.

You can you all call me the Prophet Luke Duke from now on. Bow down before my mighty wisdom.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Here is the latest according to Unknown Country...

www.unknowncountry.com...

The station then asked him to call UFOs on live TV on June 1, and he agreed. Then he claims that they backed out, under pressure of some unnamed kind. He wrote, "It seems like the station is coming under great pressure to not cover any more of my summonings." But something more than a lack of media attention seems to have gone wrong.

Now his website is disabled for 45 days and there are no reports of UFOs over Las Vegas today. Mr. Watkins had further claimed that Las Vegas will experience large-scale UFO sightings between now and July 15--at which time his website will presumably return.

Anyone a subscriber?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yes, we have members that are subscribers, such as last month's WATS winner, Lanotom (sp?)...

Kal

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

if, i am correct...

That's his prediction?!? That's it?

There are loads of UFO sightings every day all round the world - anyone can predict that!

Here is my prediction: Within the next week someone will post a thread about the NWO on ATS.

You can you all call me the Prophet Luke Duke from now on. Bow down before my mighty wisdom.

oh yeah? there are loads of UFO sightings at your place as well? i dont think so, and wtf is your prediction? lol please.. and no.. he said he'll show the spaceship too.. not just some orb

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
What he said is that activity will dramtically increase between the time period of 6/1 and 7/15 and that a UFO would descend over Las Vegas. Not that there would be A sighting in that period. So I think we need to be patient to see if it happens, if it's a hoax or if it's a publicity stunt.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
... from all of you who signed up for his UFO videos. And now he is gone. And that is that.

I knew this was a scam. I figured he was the one being scammed but I knew it was a scam.

Why don't the "UFOS" just come RIGHT FREEKING DOWN if they want people to "see them" why do they need a freeking intermediary?

So stupid. Its like the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life and the majority of ATS just ate it the hell up like it was special koolaid.

So now you can all sue him for being the fraud that he is and get your $8 back.... that is if he hasn't run off to nigeria with your credit card numbers already.

I wouldn't be surprised if he looked at his bill for the streaming of the videos and realised that he couldn't afford the cost. I really would not be surprised about that. The fact that he has said that his website has been hacked??? Give me a break. You guys got scammed.

You know... he should know... by now... at this moment... that he is probablly going to jail unless he refunds your money. There should be a post about that at the top of this page so he see's it when he comes around like he was apparently doing. Hehehe.

I'll do it!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What a fraud!

His reason; It was windy.

Sure, prophet

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by george54075407
Yer your rite spazzy
from what i think hes a millionaire whos got too much money so he hires air baloons and all that that are controlled by people who can here his voice. So when he says left they simply make this balloon or wateva it is go left. Also to see some parts of his website you have to pay money which shows that he is in it for money not reveiling the truth to his brothers as he says so.

Well, Im not sure about the whole balloon thing. Mostly because it's a little too pointless. But Im glad you understand my point.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
he hasent lied, he said and i quote" between june 1 -july 15" uggh people please read the posts

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Usually, the best rule of thumb, is to consider anyone who has Prophet in thier name a liar. Hell, David Koresh thought he was a prophet, anyone remember what happened to those fools that followed him?

This Prophet has duped alot of individuals, even a tv station.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
he hasent lied, he said and i quote" between june 1 -july 15" uggh people please read the posts
He most definately said there would be one June 1. He said the reason he didnt call them was because it was windy.

This was said on Coast to Coast last night
by the yeehaw prophet.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What makes me fearful is that some of the people believe in this rubbish , just shows you that the world has many unintelligent people who want this to happen.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Aussie Bloke was big hox for June 2004 and now it appears that
Prophet Yahweh is hoax for June 2005.

Must be something about June. Maybe the numerologists can shed some insight on this.

top topics

join