It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria's Genesis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I am not trying to be rude, but Alexandria's Genesis is a myth. Sure, people can have purple-tinted eyes. Elizabeth Taylor was the most famous proof of that. However, just call up any geneticist and ask if Alexandria's Genesis is real and they will tell you no.

Think about it. One of the symptoms is supposedly "Lack of menstruation cycle (in women)" yet a commenter on this forum claims to have it and also a child they birthed naturally. Do you see the conundrum? There is no pregnancy without some menstruation. If there were a shimmery, violet-eyed, almost ageless humanoid existing today I think it would have at least garnered some comment from the scientific community. I have access (as do any college students or anyone with Internet) to multiple medical and science journal databases and not one contains the mention of this supposed mutation.

This term came from fan fiction of the cartoon Daria. Here's the link of the person who wrote it:
www.outpost-daria.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i am also trying to learn more about alexanderias genesis. however, i think the first spot for answers in at egypt, because they were known as "spirit people" then london england, where alexandria augustine was born. i dont know, but these are only my opinions. maybe you would approve of them. even so, i am truely captivated in the alexandrias genesis!!!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
When Elizabeth Taylor died I did some reading up on it. There is one defining feature about people with Violette eyes that has yet to be mentioned. I am just waiting so the person claiming to have it to mention it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by violeteyes

i know what you are trying to say, and that may be true. however, what about the people that has said that they have alexandria's genesis? though i dont believe that they dont have their monthly, or they wont be able to have children. so importantly, i dont know how the race can carry on. maybe thats why there is only 1% of people thats has this mutation. for whats it worth, i think we should look more into it. we have to see whats behind the myth. right??

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It may be a fan fiction of that cartoon but the cartoon has nothing to do with Alexandria's Genesis. And just because its a fanfic doesn't mean this "Mutation" isn't real. Take this into consideration, and to everyone else, if this "Mutation" actually existed do you honestly think that any of our governments would admit to it, there's a good chance that it does and a good chance that it doesn't. What if it does? We don't ever see anyone with it because they wouldn't be allowed out in public, they'd be confine and experimented on. We are talking about people who live almost 200 years and they can't get sick.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hello. I'm the individual behind Alexandria's Genesis. I wrote a back story in 1998 for a couple of Daria-based Mary Sue fan fiction characters by basically throwing a whole bunch of posthuman/alien material mixed with some pseudoscience and Art Bell here and there to create AG. I had no clue it would become the monster that I know my creation to be today... all thanks to Tumblr.

I came out on Tumblr, but I knew that would not be enough to break this myth. Thus, this post: Alexandria's Genesis: Meet the Creator Behind the Fallacy.

I also have never heard of "The Magic Circle" by Katherine Neville; not so sure I want to, either.

Either way, the short version is this: Alexandria's Genesis is not, was not, and will never be real no matter how much anyone wishes it to be otherwise; it was just a silly little back story to an entertaining first draft.

My apologies, and my condolences.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

LOL u guys are like kidding me or smth?
ofcorse there is no menstruation if you have fast metabolism
i have that too i just dont gain weight and i only have my period like 3 times a year and thats normal if ur skinny.
but ofcorse you can still have kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join