It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Ways to Destroy the Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I thought this was pretty interesting, and also good for a laugh.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yeah interesting. My favourite was the self-replicating machines, but some of the others would be pretty spectacular. Sitting in the backyard with a brew and a bud (at that point who would care, so make it a biggie) and watch an entire planet hurtling toward you. What a way to go, with a bang not a whimper.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ok, they forgot some. First, nuking it would do it. Also, just keep the republicans in power, that will do it.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Let 6 billion [humping like rabbits] humans loose on it and it won't last long.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Nah, Aspartame, Flouride and a constant bombardment of Microwave and other RF's will put a dent in the rabbit theory in the comming decades. Did you seet he recent news about NC Social Services Sterilizing 'undesirable' women without their consent or knowlege? They are already working on the problem of overpopulation.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I am not sure that nuking it would do it. If all of the nuclear weapons were all set off simultaneously they would do a bit of damage, but would they totally destroy the planet as in remove it from existance? Must admit I am not sure of that, but think it isn't the case.

And assuming that those who make the case are correct and the republicans and Pres Bush are megalomaniacs trying to take over the world, why would they destroy the very domain where they would exercise that hard won power? (yes I know the answer is that it is simply in Man's nature to do so
)

Remember the website this refers to is talking about totally obliterating the planet (like Alderon (sp) in Star Wars the original).

[edit on 2-6-2005 by whita]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I personally liked #4.

It would be like a long termn commitment to voluntary extinction. I suppose we are doing it anyway though...

Here's another site that lists various ways we can do ourselves in.

www.exitmundi.nl...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
We are all de-evolving into bull dykes? Great...

www.exitmundi.nl...
But even without a microscope, the signs are clear. The fact that some people are gay or transsexual could be a direct consequence of the battle between the X- and the Y-chromosome, some geneticists think.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Along the same lines:

www.vhemt.org...

I can think of a few people I wish would follow the advice there.

new topics

top topics

join