It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone and looking forward...

page: 1

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:10 PM
I'm glad to be here and hope I can contribute to the threads. I feel I am pretty knowledable with "end time revelations", "spiritual matters", and a few other areas, so I hope I can help contribute there. I am interested in other areas though and hope I can learn form others here also. Thanks for having me aboard!
humbled one

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:31 PM
Welcome! Let me be the first to extend to you a "laurel and hearty handshake," ** so to speak. I am still fairly new to the site myself but I wish I had joined a long time ago instead of just lurking for so long. Anyway, Humbledone, glad to have you aboard and hope you enjoy the voyage.

** If you don't get the reference, check out Mel Brooks' Blazing Saddles on DVD; maybe the funniest movie ever made

[edit on 6/1/2005 by lightseeker]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:33 PM
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:15 PM
Hello Humbled one.....

Always happy to see a NEW person find their way to ATS!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:10 PM
Hello and welcome to ATS, humbled_one. I hope you enjoy you stay here, and I'm sure that you will be a great addition to the site.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:17 PM
Hey there, humbled_one,

is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites:
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:53 PM
Thank so much everyone! ('

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:56 PM
Looks like I’m late to the party (as usual) to ATS humbled_one.

new topics

top topics