It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 children being questioned over attemted murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wow this is really shocking, here in the UK 5 children aged between 11years old and 12 yrs, are being questioned over the attempted murder of a 5yr old little boy,

The little boy is believed to have been taken from his garden,

3 boys and 2 girls are being questioned,

"He has got a number of bruises to his body and has a number of marks around his neck and clearly what we would hope to gain by interviewing him would be to establish how he came by those."

Skynews

I just find this so hard to understand,

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Should have put this on ATSNN, Asala!

I saw this earlier on the Beeb and thought to myself straight away of Jamie Bulger. It's sad and makes you wonder what is becoming of children to do this sort of thing? Surely, you could say it was a game gone wrong, but then we have several 11-12 yr old kids and the poor sod who got strung up was only 5, so why would they play with him, of only because he was easily led.

The poor little bugger is goona be so scarred now for a long time.

If some little #e did this to my daughter, he'd be lucky to get arrested and his father would be getting a strict dressing down also!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's obscene!

Another example of how we fail our children by failing to impose boundaries and consequences. A new generation of sociopaths are growing to fruition.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
didn't something simmiler happen in the uk several years ago? a couple older boys kidnapped and killed another boy?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That'll be the Jamie Bulger I was talking about drogo

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Something evil is really starting to sink into the world it seems. It is even sinking into the children who at these young ages used to be what was considered innocense. Everyone has always said "something is not right with the world", but now more then ever, it really seems to be that something really is just not right...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
it's sad to see children so young losing control and having no guidance to not know better

did you hear about the 9 year old who killed her 11 yr old best friend in NY

Child kills a child

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
That'll be the Jamie Bulger I was talking about drogo

i was writeing while you were posting

you know we just keep hearing about more and more truly heiness things everyday. i find it realy disheartning when stuff such as this happens. kids killing kids, tenns hooting up schools, invasions of sovern nations on flimssy evidance, ect. is this a price that we are paying for all our technical advancement? the added stress that is heaped upon people in this "has to be right now" world that we live in?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbled_one
Something evil is really starting to sink into the world it seems. It is even sinking into the children who at these young ages used to be what was considered innocense. Everyone has always said "something is not right with the world", but now more then ever, it really seems to be that something really is just not right...

Or, perhaps the evil has always been around us. Only now the news travels at lightening speed.

Historically, families were known to hide and cover up 'bad seeds'. Keep them from public view and away from human interaction. Now we expect them to mix and live amongst the rest of us in a 'normal' manner. How many of our children are being tainted by these 'bad seeds' which we treat as 'special'? Children are very impressionable and will often do what his peer does, no matter how insane.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Check out Malthusian Theory. It's about what happens with extreme overpopulation. When people are crowded and scared they become brutal sadistic. This is just a symptom of the current global situation. Don't worry, be happy; change be a comin soon. Wish I knew what it was.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
update,

The little boy has been named as Anthony Hinchliffe

Earlier a girl arrested over the attempted murder of Anthony was freed by police but was later re-arrested.

It follows the release of two boys three boys and a girl earlier, none of whom have been charged.

Five children, all aged between 11 and 12, had originally been taken in to custody following the attack.

They are still looking for more info and have still to confirm that the child looked like he may have been almost hanged due to the wounds on his neck that looked like possible rope. he was also very badley bruised,

Time is nearly up for the remaining children being held though 1 girl who is a 11yrs has been re arrested, The police will now have to make a choice whether to charge them, relase them or ask for more time to hold and question,

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Every parents worst fear and brings it home to you how vunerable you kids can be,particularly as he seems to have been led away from his garden where you always presume their safe,my own children are both older than the little boy but still sends a shiver down your spine,at least this time thank god it seems the child will ok.

top topics

join