It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you've probably seen this but

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i should write a book on it and i coould catalouge all of you guy opinons and stuff. that would be neat. its shameful to look at something only one way
i have my view but you (other ats members) have yousr and they are very intriguing none the less

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Now we're starting to repeat ourselves a little bit. He isn't ever going back to his own timeline. Obviously this isn't very logical. But if you look at it from an emotional stand point, which humans operate by, it's worth doing. Be sure to read every post. See my post 163993 at page two www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
yes i acknowledged that and so did he. he wont be going to his own timeline my arguement was taht it will build up but i think i have been proved that it wouldnt.

now i need to get something straight. everytime he travels it differs from the one he is at at that point? or differs from his own?

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
That's the big question
He never says I believe. He did say that the travel was choatic/probablistic, not exponential or additive. For all this stuff to work out it would have to differ from his own, not from his point of leave. So I guess we're looking some kind of "temporal lock" or something.

BTW this woman named Pamela from a paranormal board is considering writing a book on this subject.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
so has anyone figured out why he went back to 1975? if it differs from his own time when ever he travels only then he should of just travel forward back into 2038. his explantion for how to get back is what made me believed it would add up or else why would he go back to 1975. how would it be closer to his own? if it differs from his own worldine 1 to 2 percent everytime then he should just go back home he wont get closer by gong back to 1975.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
He specifically said that he'd return to 1975 before his original arrival. I can only guess that would mean that, if he leaves before he arrived, or at the same time, that the divergence would be back to 2.5%. Other than that, I don't really know why he'd have to return. It makes sense to me, that if he arrived before he got there, the divergence factor would be back to the point of his arrival. Remember, worldlines are not a concern. Only the divergence between the final two worldlines are....I think.

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Damnit! Will someone delete this double post?

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
hmmm why would it go down? i dont understand. if its 1 to 2 percent from his own worldline and it doesnt add up couldnt he go straight back to 2038?

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
He can't travel more than 60 some odd years at once. And he couldn't just go forward to return to 2036, without having more divergence, supposedly. So, he had to go back in at least two trips. But, since the last trip was only 25 years, he was able to stop in 1998 on the way back. I'm assuming, that if he only would've traveled to 1975, then he could've just traveled back. I think the double stop is what he was saying made it more complicated. So, does that mean that he could really travel as far back in time as he wanted to, but he'd have to do it in 60 year intervals? Damnit! Why couldn't I have questioned him??? I told you...I could've exposed his a$$, if he's a hoaxer!
No one asked him that question, did they?

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
no one asked him any good questions! he should of posted on this board. anyway i read no where that he stopped in 1998 and wouldnt going back to 1975 make the time lenght he had to travel back longer makin the divergence more? from 2003 it would be what 33 years from 75 it would of been 61 years

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Somewhere he started talking about doing an email experiment with some people in 1998. I think he was going to send them an email in 1998 to see if anyone remembered receiving an email from him.
There was some discussion about them not being able to remember anything of significance, since it would be before they ever met him, plus a slightly different worldline.
61 yrs was the original time traveled. That's why he returned before he arrived.
Damn this is confusing, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm not sure what pages are being looked at. Check out these links:

www.ufocity.com...

ufocity login: XXXXXX
pw: XXXX
edit - get your own account

and

johntitor.com...
(see johntitor.strategicbrains.com...
www.anomalies.net... )

might answer the lingering questions. It is a shame he wasn't on this board. I don't think ATS was around in 2000 though.

Now I must go to bed

[Edited on 3-9-2003 by ktprktpr]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Those people at UFO city are gullible as hell, IMO. Most seem to be looking for proof, but they're not looking for anything to disprove. I mean, they're all creeped out and total believers before they ever research anything. Then there's people hoping it is a hoax because they're scared of the consequences. Why would anyone not want it to be true? Sheeple? Are they kidding? I can't wait to see a civil war in the US. We need it. Our gov't will only get worse until they're taken out by angry mobs of well armed citizens who are fed up with their sh*t.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
i dont want the civil war but you gotta think of what it would do for us. remember he said that we would probably be better with half our population gone. hopefully the ignorant half dies. but how can you support a war when you could possibly die in it? you and your whole family.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Easy! I'm sick and tired of their perversion of our constitution. This isn't America anymore, in case you hadn't noticed. I'd rather die fighting to get our freedom back. This is our country, or it used to be.
As I said, death doesn't scare me in the least. Why should it?

BTW, I think there are alot more people who feel the same, than you probably realize. All they need is a little push....just something to set them off.

PYX

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
One thing I don't get is, how are the average people of the U. S. going to fight the richest, most technologically advanced army in the world? How could anyone possibly hope to overcome the weapons that are at our military's disposal? That is one thing I just don't get.

Something really big is going to have to wake up and highly piss off a lot of people for a civil war to go anywhere other than in the toilet.

God, I hate having insomnia

Hey, has anyone been able to use Photoshop or something like that to blow up the picture of the time machine unit and read the unit control instructions? I would really like to know what that says. It is the black label with white words on the inside lid of the time machine.

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by PYX]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
no offense PYX, but people seem to forget that the military is made up of the everday man and woman. Once they see their family and friends being slaughtered chances are they'll switch sides immediately...that is if they're not too indoctrinated.

PYX

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Grommer-

Oh, no offense taken. I am hoping the same thing about our military personnel.

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by PYX]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Besides, America is armed to the teeth. It would be tough to bomb their own cities. How are they only going to bomb the militia, if the militia lives among the "good" civilians? It's sort of like trying not to bomb innocent civilians while taking out terrorists. It's quite impossible, unless they all just happen to be having a meeting, or something.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
... see my post at www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone interested? Than u2u me or make a post in chit chat, etc.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join