It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Swept from Power in 2006; Inpeachment Looms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is one of the funniest articles I've ever read. Read it and enjoy, just make sure you're not drinking milk at the time (or have Cartman's bad kidney).

From the site:

Based on polling of voters before and during the voting, according to political consultants for both major parties, the electorate clearly was expressing its revulsion at Bush Administration policies; voters said the key issues affecting their votes were their anger at the lies undergirding the Iraq War, now in its fourth year, the condoning of torture as American policy, and the current economic crisis.

After the 2004 election, it was widely believed that Republican-corporate control of the mainstream media had guaranteed a permanent Republican "lock" on the federal government.

With the collapsing economy, the loss of media credibility, the continuing bad news from Iraq, and the re-emergence of investigative journalism, the public became more receptive to the idea that the 2000 and 2004 elections were fraudulent and thus that both Bush administrations were illegitimate.

I actually had to stop reading it because I am at work and kept laughing aloud, bringing questions as to what I was working on. It is a really funny read, though.

Naturally, this article appears on the Democratic Underground.

www.democraticunderground.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What, no one finds this as crazy as I do? I loved the points cited for why it is expected the nation turned over and everyone voted democrat. Essensially, the author of the hopeful future looking article needs the US to plummet and become almost a third world country to get Bush out of office because...er...Because Bush is...super bad for our country...

So, if the country goes down the tubes in the next year, they'll get to take Bush out. They want to take Bush out now because...He's so bad for the country. Love the logic.:w:

new topics

join