It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican didn't want their secret out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Abuse Policy set over 40 years ago!!!

sg.search.yahoo.com...:5654493

To much corruption in every part of life.

Nightwalker

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
in my mind that we are living in the end-times. Weather control, wars, corruption in the church, selfish, immoral people fulfilling their daily disgusting desires. The world is one big mess and should be dumped in the recycle bin then deleted.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That is the talk of one who lives in fear. Why not get up off of the ole carcuss and try to do something about it?

God gave us the tools. However, it is up to the individual to act not sit and fuss about things.

Yes, it will continue to go down the tubes until individuals unite and act like a team to get things done.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Corruption in the church, a sign of the end times. Gee, how long has this been going on...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If corruption in the church was a sign of the end times, then the world ended when the church was created.

Church has always been corrupt. Sorry, they have never been the people they are suppose to be.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
End time/End of World stories come from Religious Scriptures.

Religion speaks of Man's corrupt nature throughout all time defying God Wishes, but Religion is here to help Man understand that so he will stop doing it, then start doing what God intended.

The Vatican and Catholic Church is one of the largest, most powerful, etc. faiths to date, offering a Religious path to better understanding.

This Religious Faith(Cult) and it's Clergy & Members have also been prime motivators in Holy Wars (Dark Ages), Corruption up to it's highest levels and Crimes both Civil and Political adding to a long history of Hipocricy, false motives and hidden agenda's resulting in the Death and Corruption of the very people it was supposed to be helping. (Kinda similar to our Government of today huh!?!?)

This is not just Catholic but pretty much all Society Structures, Governments and Religions throughout all time have failed (and will fail) for these same reasons.

Taking all this into account, perhaps these teachings, practices, rules, etc. are wrong, possibly even backwards resulting in the exact opposite result some follow them for.

If so:
1. No end time, at least in the Religious sense. Rapture, Judgement, Good rewarded and Bad punished, etc. (Seems the cockroaches always survive, and I don't mean the bugs!)
2. Following of any kind is wrong and we all need to be Leading ourselves only, having no followers of our own, making our own path instead of following another.
3. Evil, Corruption and Failure will continue to cycle time and time again unless every person stops believing in what others believed and start believing in themselves. No short cuts, no cheating off someone else's notes, no following in someone else's foot prints...After all how can you anyone truly have 100% Faith and Belief in something that they did not experience and understand for themselves in every detail.

Just a thought...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater
That is the talk of one who lives in fear. Why not get up off of the ole carcuss and try to do something about it?

Actually I don't live in fear. Yes, I used to but I think everyone has at one point in their lives. As far as me doing something about it, I have, and I am much wiser because of my past actions.

God gave us the tools.

What tools are you referring to?

However, it is up to the individual to act not sit and fuss about things.

I don't sit around and fuss about things, what made you think that?

Yes, it will continue to go down the tubes until individuals unite and act like a team to get things done.

Sounds like the forming of the NWO or, according to the gov't, a terrorist regime.

top topics

join