It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diagram Uncovered of 'Nazi Nuke' (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
American and British historians and researchers claim to have found evidence to support the recent claims that Germany was very close or had successfully manufactured nuclear weapons.

news.bbc.co.uk
Historians working in Germany and the US claim to have found a 60-year-old diagram showing a Nazi nuclear bomb.

The researchers who brought it to light say the drawing is a rough schematic and does not imply the Nazis built, or were close to building, an atomic bomb.

One historian behind the discovery, Rainer Karlsch, caused a storm of controversy earlier this year when he claimed to have uncovered evidence the Nazis successfully tested a primitive nuclear device in the last days of WWII. A number of historians rejected the claim.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

As is widely known the scientists who created the worlds rocket programs immediately after WW2 were german and previously working with the Nazis it seems like most of europe had a very close escape.

The implications if Nazi germany would have had deliverable nuclear weapons would in my opinion have totally changed the world as we know it now.

Any views much appreciated.

:-)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk
www.abc.net.au

[edit on 1-6-2005 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It is common knowledge that the Nazis were "pretty close."

Consider Operation ALSOS:

Project ALSOS, also called Operation Alsos, was an effort at the end of World War II by the Allies (principally Britain and the United States), branched off from the Manhattan Project, to investigate the German nuclear energy project, seize German nuclear resources, materials and personnel to further American research and to prevent their capture by the Soviets, and to discern how far the Germans had gone towards creating an atomic bomb. The personnel of the project followed close behind the front lines, first into Italy, and then into France and Germany, seaching for personnel, records, material, and sites involved.

We found that the Germans had demonstrated the ability to sustain a chain reaction in 1945 - we had done it in 1943. They were a couple of years and a large amount of money away from creating the bomb, notwithstanding the invasion of Germany by allied forces.

Zip

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thanks Zip thats my first post and reply. In addition I hadnt heard before of project ALSOS specifically looking for Nuclear devices and materials at the end of WW2.

However there does some to be some credible evidence that the Nazis did actually test nuclear devices:

Mr Karlsch describes what the Germans had as a "hybrid tactical nuclear weapon" much smaller than those dropped on Hiroshima or Nagasaki.
He said the last test, carried out in Thuringia on 3 March 1945, destroyed an area of about 500 sq m, killing several hundred prisoners of war and concentration camp inmates.

As I said I believe the world and many many allied soldiers were closer than we realise, in maybe a matter of a couple of months not the two years you think.

Im new to this so sorry if the above is not quoted properly however please look at the following:

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I don't have too much time until I get home to thoroughly check this out, but I would like to state that Project ALSOS comprised some serious researchers, right behind the front lines, and there is no way 500 square miles of destruction would have escaped them.

They uncovered some extremely well hidden and obscure evidence, and the project was composed of wide-scale interviews as well as evidential investigation. I don't think this guy could uncover what the firsthand investigators could not. (My opinion from a quick glance.)

Zip

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
ALSOS secret World War II mission to investigate Nazi atomic research

World War II code name for the Allied special intelligence forces' mission to collect information about German nuclear fission developments

INDEX OF OPERATIONAL AND CODE NAMES

And then there is LANL, should bring just about any one up to speed on this topic. This topic is an oldy but goodie. Since it falling right into the proper time period for the chain reaction that followed.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thanks Zip and Advisor I will look into it more tommorrow thanks for the links and feedback, late here now so thanks again

MischeviouslySleepy

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Zip just a quick point before I research this more tomorrow, The article is stating a blast radius of 500 Square Metres - not miles
and if youve ever seen the destruction caused by carpet bombing in cities like Dresden in Germany you might not think that it would be after all hard to hide such a small scale Nuclear Explosion

Mischeviously Defending Truth

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
and there is no way 500 square miles of destruction would have escaped them.

I think you'll find the sq m refered to metres and not miles
It was said to be a tactical nuclear device, not a stupendous putting Hiroshima to shame mega weapon

I fail to see, if the Nazi's had developed a nuclear weapon, just how it would of been a dire circumstance to the Allies.

First of all, the evidence that is not even widely held to be true, states that the nuclear device was of a tactical nature. Hardly threatening or devastating when considering how many millions of troops were baring down on Hitler at the time. Brits and Americans from the West and Russians from the East. Just how much Uranium did they have again? Which leads me to my next point: oil

Secondly, the Germans didnt even have enough fuel oil to field the Luftwaffe any more. So the nuclear device would have to be either a V2 rocket delivery which was wildly unreliable in its 1) launching 2) guidance and 3) detonation. So that leaves artilery delivery. The Allies enjoyed air superiority over the whole European theatre. Any artilery pieces would of been annihliated before they even got within range of any nuclear bomb worthy target. Unless they used it during the Battle of the Bulge when air support was impossible due to weather but thats just clutching at straws.

Sorry for the rant but I fail to see why this should be classed as a big deal. After all the Nazis are confirmed as having designed and built rocket powered jets in the Me102!. Yet due to Hitler's incompetance in making them redesign them as bombers and their chronic fuel shortages due to the Allies concerted effort to destroy Germany's oil supply, they could not capitalize on it in the slightest.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hahahaha thanks subz, I was gonna kind of ignore that whole side of the issue.

It's been awhile since I lived in Canada and my eyes have a hard time detecting metric frequencies.

Zip

EDIT: Thanks, too, Elf

[edit on 6/1/2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The evidence shows that the Germans were backing down on nuclear bomb development just as the allies were ramping it up. If this is true, and it appears to be, then there's no way that the Germans did what this crazy guy says.

Zip

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Some one took the bombs away from the Nazis.
I wonder who.
Did they give them to the US as a peace offering.
The Big Lie continues, why not they started it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well ofcourse they did.

Why do you think they went into Norway. For the heavy water (Deuterium).

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wow old thread ats didn't have "favorites" then lost it!

Thank you TeslaandLyne

reply to post by JennaDarling

Hey do you have any further info or links please?

Thank you.

I do remember reading recently about Paperclip and that the Germans had subs lined up on the USA with "neutron" bombs and a deal was done. The source was not that good and I didnt follow it up, anyone know of any credible basis of this urban myth/story/hoax/truth ?

One thing does seem for sure on my research since this thread was started in ATS baby days and now.

The Germans were up to all sorts of very very exotic, strange and highly engineered (as they are now still famous for) secret projects.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Neutron is mentioned 22 times in William Lyne's "Pentagon Aliens"
which can be read on various web pages under free use and I think
it ties in with the 24 sub stalemate weather real or hoaxed on US intel
there was too much technology developed in German to be ignored.

The 24 subs were in a document in the LBJ library Lyne found as perhaps not screened by
the anti Tesla Cartels or did Lyne read too much into it and might be in Pentagon Aliens.

I question the start of US Atomic Weapon project as being started by someone that saw
Nazi weapon documents. Like how old were Nazi bomb plans when someone coached
Einstein to write a letter to FDR. Being the evident conspiracy theorist Lyne suggested
Einstein brought plans on his arrival in America years before. Now that is some head
start.

In one book I saw recently Japan was using Korea to develop their atomic weapon.
So that is how North Korea got nuclear technology and kept secret from US at the end of
WWII. So why not Germany having their atomic weapons developed in another country.
How many bunkers does Norway have I wonder. Well South Korea is going with non
nuclear power of Moray and Tesla perhaps and why their island got bombarded.
These exotic power plants got out of the country to South Korea just before the Commerce
Department could block them as an ongoing suppression by the anti Tesla cartels perhaps.
Tesla realized artificial radioactivity as providing power that Moray developed years later.
More power to the people designated as unworthy of our freedom the Hitlers still control.

Thanks for the thread. The ATS search engine works wonders.
In search of Nazi A bomb truth and a whole lot more.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

You are an absolute star has saved me hours and hours of research to get on the right line/enquiry.

Thank you so very much.

Paperclip meant a lot more than people realise, and so did therefore Nasa and the military Industrial Complex in the US post war.

I will try and add more of depth and sourced very soon.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Not only did Nazi's have a tactical nuke, they had a stealth fighter and were working on a stealth bomber to deliver the nuke to New York. Fact.

If you have not seen this documentary it will open your eyes.

Also this reminds me of the Kenneth Arnold sighting.

Arnold originally described the objects' shape as "flat like a pie pan", "shaped like a pie plate", "half-moon shaped, oval in front and convex in the rear", "something like a pie plate that was cut in half with a sort of a convex triangle in the rear", or simply "saucer-like" or "like a big flat disk" (see quotes), and also described their erratic motion being "like a fish flipping in the sun" or a saucer skipped across water. From these, the press quickly coined the new terms "flying saucer" and "flying disc" to describe such objects, many of which were reported within days after Arnold's sighting. Later Arnold would add that one of the objects actually resembled a crescent or flying wing (see image).

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-8-2011 by BIGPoJo because: add Kenneth Arnold

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
A study in the V2 rocket silos in France and a 3,000 mile delivery
system from across the Atlantic. He never gets on the A bomb bandwagon
but does surprise me with the Japan Atom bomb initiative.
www.google.com...
Some how I feel if Germany knew of Japan's efforts, which he does say to be true
as Nazis are given Japan some token help transporting Uranium, as he also says the
Nazis recovered Uranium stocks in Belgium before being sent to America, they
would work even harder at making a bomb as early as possible.
America being too wound up with itself making profits by suppressing Tesla's
science among other things.
Henshell tells of a test Atlantic flight perhaps with the wing.
A big Arnold/Horton wing set with Tesla ship propulsion pulled along in the
ether by horizontal and vertical reaction to high pitched electrical oscillation:

ED: Kindly disregard the it came from aliens statement at the end.
That is required for broadcast reasons. Heard many ties on UFO Hunters.
If its said enough times to the masses it becomes true and lies for the
conspiracy theorist to talk about.

edit on 8/24/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Searching for evidence of the Neutron bomb explosion under Rommel's troops
in North Africa might be an adventuresome research. Can't say if any one
is rich enough to go against the Illuminati but this has to be up there in
secrecy next to the Tesla ship and his overunity power stations more powerful
than his original Niagara Falls but should run a close second.
Talking to an investor in mines on stock boards, he got the idea of seeing what
he owned and the company operation and I never saw any messages after
a while. So he went first hand to see his mines. I can just imagine official
Cartel agents of our history looking into this one but doubt the subject would
ever be recognized much like Tesla in any way, Tesla the real live Voldemort
that the Cartels can't name.

new topics

top topics

join