It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian smuggling ring busted near Mexican border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Dozens of illegal Iranians coming across the US border....Um...Anybody else concerned about this? Anybody else hear about this?

Uncontrolled exodus of people from a terrorist state that admittedly wants the destruction of the USA. Time for concern anybody?

Source

"A smuggling ring specializing in bringing Iranians into the U.S. over the Mexico border has been broken up in an FBI sting operation.

A 39-year-old Iranian with permanent legal residency status who is suspected of having smuggled 60 other Iranians into the U.S. was arrested Thursday in Mesa, Ariz., according to the U.S. Attorney's Office..."

Man things are out of control down there. Time for a very large wall with nasty dogs and guys with rifles....And I am liberal!

[edit on 1-6-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Iranians at the Mexican border. Beautiful.

As I assume a similar percent of those stopped vs those that get through exists for Iranians as Mexicans.... we can safely assume that far greater numbers of these Iranians are now dispersed throughout the US and in hiding.
Are they also here for jobs Americans will not perform? Or perhaps other things?

Wake up folks !

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I told you so too. This is a HUGE problem and the government is just standing by with a dumb look on it's face and it's thumb up it's butt like it WANTS something to happen. Last I heard they cancelled the minutemen project.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
No, the government is not worry about this, infect this is what they want, that way they will have a more reason to put more unconstitution laws like the bushco's Patriot act of I and II.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
well, we know that any one of iranian decent is evil, so we should burn them at the stake with no trial. forget that every american is the decendent of an immigrant, kill them all !!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's a little-known fact that Hezbollah has far more terrorist cells here in the US than al Qaeda, or any other group for that matter. They are just waiting for orders to attack, which are likely to come in the event of an Iranian invasion. They have their targets and infrastructure throughout the country already cased and planned.

We should have done something about Iran 20 years ago.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
"A smuggling ring specializing in bringing Iranians into the U.S. over the Mexico border has been broken up in an FBI sting operation....

Man things are out of control down there. Time for a very large wall with nasty dogs and guys with rifles....And I am liberal!

First off, kudos to the FBI. Second, congrats- to the Mexicans and Mexican-Americans who got this trash canned.

Things are not 'out of control down there'. They are controlled very nicely, especially in this case. Keep your nasty dogs, rifles and wall in the Cold War Museum, thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
any other source apart from one that needs donations just to stay up?
something main stream thats credible?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sorry guys. This is a duplicate thread. Please use the existing thread to discuss this topic:

Iranian smuggling ring busted near Mex border

Thread Closed

top topics

join