It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Terrorists in the USA - The Denial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I came across this article shedding light on many terrorist activities that have occurred on US soil after 9/11. The apparent cover ups by the US government and lack of proper classification of crimes.

Source

"Last Friday, firefighters conducting a routine inspection in a Brooklyn supermarket found 200 automobile airbags and a room lined with posters of Osama bin Laden and beheadings in Iraq. An element in the airbags can be used to make pipe bombs. The owner of the building, according to the New York Post, “served jail time in the late 1970s and early 1980s for arson, reckless endangerment, weapons possession and conspiracy, according to the records.”[1] But officials were definite: this has nothing to do with terrorism..."

The article goes on to reference a half dozen or so incidents that maybe were actual terrorist attacks and crimes, but each one was either denied or classified as another type of crime.

How much is really going on that we dont know about?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
When its not connected to a steering wheel, these things are pretty dam explosive. When i was younger i worked for a car customization shop, sorta like the MTV pimp my ride thing. We usued to pull the airbags and put hiding spots behind the steering wheels. We kept the airbags and messed around with them. Once, we put one uder a dumpster and wired it up with a 50ft cord, and POW it lit that thing up about 6 feet off the ground. All you need is the airbag, a little wire and a 12v battery and you can do some serious damage. Airbags are also sought on the black market cause they are worth big bucks to dealerships.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
these sources of yours are incredible
most look like something made by right wings to stir up trouble

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
hmm airbags. never thought about a "bomb" type aplicarion for them. mabe that is the intended purpose of them. but on the other hand an airbag is worth about $1000 eacn to get, so it could just be part of a theft ring for the automotive black market. airbags have been the only things taken dureing auto thefts for awhile, amuseingly an airbag deployment/theft have caused cars to be written off by insurance companies. as such there is a huge demand for black market units.

new topics

top topics

join