It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Mass Intent, Collective Conscious, and Prayer to Summon UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think a very effective approach in possibly helping Prophet Yahweh summon UFOs/Spaceships is to seriously have a global conscious intent in revealing the wonders of other dimensions.

This is a great read on Collective Consciousness:

The Science Of Collective Consciousness

Another interesting piece of information I found is a book called Flying Saucers : A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies written by Carl Jung

He states:

"In the threatening situation of the world today, when people are beginning to see that everything is at stake, the projection-creating fantasy soars beyond the realm of earthly organizations and powers into the heavens, into interstellar space, where the rulers of human fate, the gods, once had their abode in the planets.... Even people who would never have thought that a religious problem could be a serious matter that concerned them personally are beginning to ask themselves fundamental questions. Under these circumstances it would not be at all surprising if those sections of the community who ask themselves nothing were visited by `visions,' by a widespread myth seriously believed in by some and rejected as absurd by others."--C. G. Jung, in Flying Saucers

What do you guys think?

Are UFOs just a manifestation of our psyche?

Do we have the power to reveal what is not seen in our "reality" simply by using our mind?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hi eu,

I have wondered this. The way I ask it is 'If enough people believe something to be true, does it become fact'. I don't know whether this is the case mind.

However, could one say that a collective actually generates the whole of what we experience upon the physical plane.
In fact, I have often asked myself if any of you lot actually exist at all - does MY self generate everything I experience, including those entities I call humans.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
actually.....
I believe that if you convince enough people....ALOT of people that something is real.....their belief can create it....

So, outside of THE CREATOR, their are actually, Allahs and Johovas, and Mars and Zues's, in some form, that has a type of power when it comes to influencing the affairs on earth, as long as there is enough people willing to give them this power....

but, if you are suggesting that this guy is planning on creating a UFO through the power of mass belief, or that we should help him.....think I'll pass...and I don't think that is what is going on.....

I mean, can't anyone else hear that lovely haarp music in the background?

[edit on 1-6-2005 by dawnstar]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think there is some truth to what your saying, I mean our mind is what directly governs our reality.

I've thought about this as well. There is some sort of collective and combined reality, but I don't think it's works as simple as if we all think it, it will happen because there are so many other factors that go along with that, as do people "really" belive? Or do they just "want" to? Or do they just do it because they think they "have" to. So the varibles go on forever, so it's safer to just say reality.

Either way, this collective reality, is what I and I hope everybody refers to when they say reality, and this is the reality of where fact exists. Which sort of makes it all just the same as it always is, just reality, our reality.

I don't think if a bunch of people suddenly kept thinking to themselves about UFOs, they'd appear for everybody, it would be far more complicated than that.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
well, one of the factors that would have to be considered would be how badly this belief, if made manifest, would intrude on to another's "reality"....

I mean, I doubt if I could actually manifest a MONEY TREE which bear $100 bills as fruit in the middle of the white house lawn.....it would just snap too many people's idea of what reality is....

but well, maybe, If I was walking down a lonely road that isn't traveled much and well thought to myself that I was hungry and wanted an apple, maybe somewhere up the road, where no one has any set beliefs as to what is there, one could pop up.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by dawnstar]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Some very interesting points of view here, so I want to quote and respond to a number of them. I have no opinion on Prophet Yahweh yet since I have had time to read very little on the subject.

Eudaimonia wrote:

Are UFOs just a manifestation of our psyche?

Not 'just' no, but sometimes they are. For many people they have replaced visions of Angels for example.

But there are things that go beyond that, physical things that exist in this reality just as we do.

KhieuSamphan wrote:

'If enough people believe something to be true, does it become fact'. I don't know whether this is the case mind.

Of course it is, always has been. We wrap language around things, define them in the very words we use to describe them. Getting a little into the deep side of what words mean here, but that is how things work.

Consider that when we sleep our minds have no trouble creating complete Realitys for us to experience. The ability to do so does not go away when we are awake, we simply lack the ability to control it.

Dawnstar wrote:

well, one of the factors that would have to be considered would be how badly this belief, if made manifest, would intrude on to another's "reality"....

My feelings exactly Dawnstar, except I would substitute 'everyone' in place of 'another'. That is why a group of people can grant each other the ability to walk on fire. We cannot easily control our Reality but with direct actions we can change the rules, a little, for a bit. I know that with a lifetime of study one can learn to walk on the coals alone, but that in and of itself is rather pointless to me. But the implications, ahh, now that is worth study.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimoniaWhat do you guys think? Are UFOs just a manifestation of our psyche? Do we have the power to reveal what is not seen in our "reality" simply by using our mind?
Well, if we're living in a Matrix-esque reality, then the answer to your question(s) is ... yes! Even if we're not living in a Matrix-esque reality ... the spoon can still be bent. By that I mean, the human psyche has the ability to create a visual experience with the proper motivation and under certain circumstances. In a way and to a degree we can all bend ourselves and thereby bend the reality we see before us. In the end ... life truly is what YOU make of it. Shades of K-PAX.... Interesting question(s), Eudaimonia! Thanks!
As for Profit Watkins.... I'm not sure if he's learned to bend himself or the spoon, but something is definitely getting bent.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by smadewell]

new topics

top topics

join