It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Firstly, "Hello!" to all of you here, you chaps have definately created a really interesting site.

I just thought I'd start thread for anything visual or audio that would amaze a newbie like myself. There will have been in the past some really interesting pictures of stuff, so how about posting your most impressive pic/audio for any virgin member.

Thanks

Monkfish

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Welcome, we highly recommend YOU use our SEARCH Feature to find threads and the pictures that sometimes go along with them that interest you and You can Amaze yourself with what we have posted here

don't forget to try www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If thats your image on your sig. then it has to be said, you look fantastic. Sorry if thats a bit out of place, just had to said.

What prompted me to sign up was an article on EVT, which really hooked me. I'm at work and wanted to go home with a kind of dopey "Wow!!!" expression on my face. Nothing grim btw, theres a world of grim on t'internet.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Yes, if that really is worldwatcher I give

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkfish
If thats your image on your sig. then it has to be said, you look fantastic. Sorry if thats a bit out of place, just had to said.

What prompted me to sign up was an article on EVT, which really hooked me. I'm at work and wanted to go home with a kind of dopey "Wow!!!" expression on my face. Nothing grim btw, theres a world of grim on t'internet.

Dont you mean EVP? Or if you dont, what in squatchs name is EVT?!!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Sorry, typo. It should read EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomina).

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
WorldWatcher's avatar is many of his collection of beauties, I think he keeps a harem.
He definately has an eye for the most attractive females.

But...uh...you guys are showing a bit of : "...really need to get some..."

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkfish
Sorry, typo. It should read EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomina).

Yeah, thats what I though, even the most simple typo can turn into something weird.

top topics

join