It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

get your national ID here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
New world order for real is finaly here.Next stop is the chip....Gan you belive this holiday weekend the police is giving 25 bucks to turn in a drunk driver...Whats next turn in your mother for talking about the goverment...Just a thought...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buck69
New world order for real is finaly here.Next stop is the chip....Gan you belive this holiday weekend the police is giving 25 bucks to turn in a drunk driver...Whats next turn in your mother for talking about the goverment...Just a thought...

Your mother ey? This gives me an idea!!! The cops are giving out money while the government is in a deficit???

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

My crappy little town made the news in colorado, for giving out the most DUIs ever issued.

Which brings me to ask, are DUI checkpoints unconstitutional? Cops cannot pull you over without a reason, so why now are they allowed to stop EVERYONE that passes through? I hate drunk drivign as much as the next person, but where does it end, and where are our rights going?

I hate narks.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus

My crappy little town made the news in colorado, for giving out the most DUIs ever issued.

Which brings me to ask, are DUI checkpoints unconstitutional? Cops cannot pull you over without a reason, so why now are they allowed to stop EVERYONE that passes through? I hate drunk drivign as much as the next person, but where does it end, and where are our rights going?

I hate narks.

Would you rather be driving home with your family and end up getting scraped off the pavement because some moron had one to many heinakins? A DUI checkpoint is the police doing what they are supposed to be doing which is protecting the public.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by KILLCREEK]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
We've had licence check checkpoints in my state since I was a child. I have never seen a DUI checkpoint. Seems like it would make more sense to post cops at the exits of bars to check on the way out. I know that wouldn't stop all DUIs but it would be more efficient that stopping EVERYONE coming down a road.

On the original topic, it was announced on last night's newscast here that our state (AL) driver's licenses will start having bar codes and magnetic strips containing personal information starting June 1.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by el_topo
On the original topic, it was announced on last night's newscast here that our state (AL) driver's licenses will start having bar codes and magnetic strips containing personal information starting June 1.

We already have this in New Jersey thanks to an Israeli who infilitrated our state homeland security and had a gay affair with our governor. They admitted that this new ID is directly modeled after the Israeli system, as if that country has anything that resembles security.

I have to suspect they do a retinal scan when they take the photograph, it leaves a giant keyhole like light burn in your vision for several minutes after the photo is taken, like no flash I've ever seen in my life, its like you are looking through a blazing keyhole, really.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yep,
this is the major part of the new world order, turning son against father, daughter against mother, its called "Perfect control". Its steps to creating the perfect society, the Nazi's and Facist's both tried it

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Yep,
this is the major part of the new world order, turning son against father, daughter against mother, its called "Perfect control". Its steps to creating the perfect society, the Nazi's and Facist's both tried it

Indeed its been a tactic of the D.A.R.E program in schools for over decade.
Children are told not to bring the D.A.R.E program book home, too keep their parents in the dark abou the propaganda, and are encouraged to rat on their parents. People have been arrested because gullible children have told the D.A.R.E officers that their parents had High Times magazines.

top topics

join