It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Secret Triangels

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
I tend to believe more in "flying triangle" types of ufo mainly because of the evidence shown here in this thread.A lot of the pictures ive seen here could be explained as the sources of these flying triangles seen by so many.
However the question remains why are they being seen in populated areas when you would expect such prototypes to be kept well away from prying eyes ?

that and, they are said to usually be completely silent.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Here are the answers:

First picture shows F-22 testbed, aimed to explore engine heat loading on the fuselage. It was not a real aircraft.

Second picture was good described by ghost.

Third picture is aerodynamic delta model tested at AEDC, related to Teledyne Ryan work in the area of low RCS during mid 70s.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by matej
Here are the answers:

But do you know if it was able to fly silently?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It was ONLY delta aerodynamic model. Nothing more. Not a real airplane. Only some people said that HUH, we have an TR-3A evidence....

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
About the "triangles" in Belgium... I was living there, next "Bierzet military's airport", at that moment: one of the most "visited" area. And I remember that the F16 were taking off everydays (even more then once a days) to follow this unreachables "spots"! The pilots were speaking about "Ufo", because they were seeing them only on the radar... sometimes hanging around, then suddently flying at hypersonic speed to deasapper after a while! I don't remember if they had visual contact at any time. But since the Belgium had one of the best radar cover (3D, etc), so they suspected US air force to make their test in these "condition": but of course they always denied...
The news were speaking about and showing new pics every days, because it was really easy to catch: they were "flying" around every days (night and days...), and I saw one myself for a few minutes before the spot litteraly disappeared in a while!

Some people though it was the F117, in fact was revelled these days. But many reports were done to deny this version (I can search them if you want): in fact, most of the observation were about "UFO" flying very slowly (around 30km/h or less) without making any noise!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join