It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Secret Triangels

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here is topic where you can post info about REAL!!!!!!!!! triangle or delta shaped aircrafts, models or projects.

Name: General Dynamics Cold Pigeon, or Model 100, or VX-11
Description: study of stealthy flying wing, F-111 replacement
Years: 1983 - 1984

Name: General Dynamics Sneaky Pete
Description: one of ATF proposal, Cold Pigeon development
Years: 1985 - 1986

Name: General Dynamics/McDonnell Douglas A-12 Avenger II
Description: ATA advanced tactical aircraft competition winner, navy plane
Years: 1985 to 1993

Name: BAe HALO - high agility low observable
Description: british stealth program, technologies used on unmanned demonstrator
Status: wind model tests, later unknown. Probably unmanned demonstrator flown at BAe Warton
Years: 90s

More soon.....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
whats so special about all this?

the B2 is shaped that way too, F-117 as well and most other stealth planes.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I agree these planes were intresting! However, they are NOT really that secret anymore! Nice post though.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The BAe HALO - high agility low observable looks like boeing(i think it was boeing... pretty sure) bird of prey.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Here's a link : USAF's Ultra Top Secret TR-3B

The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B's first operational flight was in the early 90s. Technology assuredly developed from reverse engineering of recovered alien artifacts and programs such as the SR-74 and SR-75 was used in the TR-3B. At least three of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994.

The TR-3B vehicle's outer coating is reactive to electrical stimulation and can change color, reflectiveness, and radar absorptiveness, thus making the vehicle look like a small aircraft or a flying cylinder--or even tricking radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations.

A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the "Magnetic Field Disrupter" surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology. Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology.

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field that disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity by 89 percent. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator.

The mass of the circular accelerator, and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by almost 90%. This causes the effect of making a vehicle extremely light and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed--except, of course, those UFOs we did not build. The TR-3 is a reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. "Indefinite" because it uses a nuclear reactor for power

The TR-3B's propulsion is provided by three multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above 100,000 feet

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The pictures are inaccurate, the edges of the wings actually curve a little as seen in some pictures of this VERY interesting aircraft.

I am 100% convinced it exist, I just don't know when it will be publically acknowledged.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It was physically seen and photographed over Belgium.

Its technology is copied from Nazi developments in the field of anti-gravity

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
And yet nobody seems to have noticed that the 'object' in the photograph above is a completely different shape to the impression that stealth spy likes posting a lot.

However, as we are supposed to be talking about 'real' designs, here's one.

I haven't seen this posted on ATS before but it depicts a very early stealth bomber design from Boeing. It was first revealed in Flight International in september 1980 in an article entitled 'Stealth breaks cover' which discussed America's new tactical stealth fighter (now known to be the F-117) and this design for the upcoming bomber requirement (met by the B-2).

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
And yet nobody seems to have noticed that the 'object' in the photograph above is a completely different shape to the impression that stealth spy likes posting a lot.

Both look trinagular and 95% identical to my eyes.

What's completely different in the real picture and the impression.

BTW : Belgium scrambled a few F-16's after this sighting and was visible on its radar too. But the F-16's could'nt get a lock on to this because of its unearthly accelration.

Belgium's chief of air staff has publically spoken about the incident and so have the F-16 pilots and the ground raar operator.

About 50 photographs of this exist. Infact Discovery Channel had made a 1hour documentry on the very incident that even showed REAL videos of it taken by one of Belgium's cops.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Well not me.

I have drawn a rough outline over the photograph to show my interpretation of is shape (allow for perspective regarding the trailing edge) here. You can compare to the photo above to see if you agree with this.

now compare that profile with the pure rounded triangle of this picture

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I have to agree with waynos that the 2 triangles aren't the same. one is of equal length on all sides and one the other its 'base' is longer then its remaining sides. Also then the edges are sharp on the photograh as well. I do have a question though. what exactly is creating the glowing in the center and on the points?

[edit on 9-6-2005 by Canada_EH]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That 3 view of the supposed TR-3B is just speculation while the photo's depict a different but similar shape.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Key word "similar". It is possible that the picture craft could be on and the same but its not the exact plane as there is a number of structual diffences in the triangle. I have to agree with Zero though. the evidence for a triangle aircraft being flown by the american black project is huge. though not all of this evidence is solid just to clarify

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
WHY!?!? once again TR-3B. IT IS A STUPIDITY!!! Allien technology and flying saucers, yes, it is really what happen

Waynos - very nice picture. I can add early Rockwell advanced bomber design (called Saber Penetrator)...

...and final Lockheed design.

Finaly, here is interesting spaceplane called Lockheed FDL-5 (Flight Dynamics Laboratory). Does anybody have any detailed info about it?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Look at that picture its very streaky, Its not clear perhaps the camera was moving or shaking. So look at the lights on the tips they are not clear and centered the shape might also be a bit distorted because of this. And like someone said all 3D or drawings of the aircraft are speculation so they may be a bit off the real thing if it exists.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
that FDL-5 looks like an upgraded X-15 to me. a earlier or later version maybe? Also I agree with Westpoint it is extremely possible that camera shake maybe to reason for the odd shape but i alos think that the outline of the shape as is, is actually more beliveable then the cg images posted by stealthspy.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
MATEJ, You say that the british HALO project is "probably" unmanned.

Well my sources tell me that it is in fact "manned", and part of the RAF`s future operational aircraft project.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by veritas 7]

[edit on 10-6-2005 by veritas 7]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

Well not me.

I have drawn a rough outline over the photograph to show my interpretation of is shape (allow for perspective regarding the trailing edge) here. You can compare to the photo above to see if you agree with this.

i believe that you are viewing this UFO from the wrong angle. compare mine to yours:

although my red lines are obviously not accurate in depicting the UFO's frame/structure, the purpose is to suggest that the craft is 'flying' in a different direction to the direction your picture suggests.

also, bear in mind that it is obviously a shaky picture so the frame you have drawn (with the angled lines at the rear of your picture) may actually be a result of the shakiness and not the crafts true shape.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Good point, I am not completely convinced that my interpretation is wrong, and yet I can also see how yours could be right, food for though indeed. Maybe the two pics could be voted on. Does ATS do site polls?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here's one...

reminder to original poster: may want to edit and spell "triangle" correctly in the title to aid search functions....otherwise it won't return on a search...

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join