It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIRST ATS PODCAST: Conversation with Prophet Yahweh

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I've installed the file reader, the MSN NET framework..... and the Firefox "Sage" plugin and restarted my computer and browser many a times, but I still get the Screen of death that UK Wizard posted.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I've installed the file reader, the MSN NET framework..... and the Firefox "Sage" plugin and restarted my computer and browser many a times, but I still get the Screen of death that UK Wizard posted.

Pantha posted a link on the first page that I used to get the file - It's simply a direct link for you to download the mp3 file....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Click on that, and it should prompt you to either open or save - Open it to listen to it now, or save it to your computer for later

[edit on 6/1/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

SMR

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You need to open sage now.
Goto:
* Menu selection, Tools -> Sage
* Menu selection, View -> Sidebar -> Sage
* Keyboard shortcut, Alt-S
* Toolbar button, View -> Toolbars -> Customize, drag the Sage icon to the toolbar

You can also just goto BOOKMARKS/MANAGE BOOKMARKS then FILE/ADD LIVE BOOKMARK and add the url to any RSS feed that way.
I have added a folder on my Bookmarks Toolbar called Live Bookmarks and I have all feeds there.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the help guys..... It works now

I love how the people at ATS are so friendly.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I just got my first chance to sit down and listen to this - I have to give up to the crew here at ATS and most especially, Lanotom.....What an excellent job!!

I hope at some point in the future I'll be able to add such a quality addition to our website....

Hehe....As I listened, I couldn't help but picture a young Robert DeNiro - lol - You both have a very similar voice

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The podcast feature is a great addition and should facilitate the news element of ATS considerably. It really brings the news to life, hearing it straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

As for the Prophet Yahweh, naturally, I'm a skeptic. I have videos of that guy levitating on the boardwalk and digging his heart out of his chest, so blurry pictures of UFOs really isn't doing it for me.

As for the religious element, I am surprised that this alone has not made skeptics of even the most ardent ufo believer. I will be very disappointed in God, indeed, if it turns out that He answers to the call of media whores. Moses was banned from the land of milk and honey for smiting a stone. I hate to think what will happen to a polygamist huckster who dares to give himself the name of God.

[edit on 05/6/1 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
LOL! Thats David Blaine not Yahweh.

Yahweh is a completely different person.

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
As for the Prophet Yahweh, naturally, I'm a skeptic. I have videos of that guy levitating on the boardwalk and digging his heart out of his chest, so blurry pictures of UFOs really isn't doing it for me.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Lanotom.....What an excellent job!!

Hehe....As I listened, I couldn't help but picture a young Robert DeNiro - lol - You both have a very similar voice

Thanks, You talkin to me? You talkin to me?

I couldn't resist.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
LOL! Thats David Blaine not Yahweh.

Yahweh is a completely different person.

I realize they are different people. One is white and the other black, no less. Blaine's name escaped me at that moment. The point is, I don't think Blaine can fly or that he can remove his own beating heart, even though I have better videos of those acts than I have of Yahweh's UFOs.

Congratulations on the interview--very well done.

[edit on 05/6/1 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
niiice...

thats all that i need to say...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yahweh is an alcoholic.

Blaine is just an idiot.

And I am god.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Im having a hard time downloading stuff to my pc lately could someone write up the keypoints of the interweiw so i can get taste of whats going on? Thanks..

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
it should also be mentioned that if you have ITunes - do the following to subscribe:

Click on "podcasts" on your left menu
Then click "advanced", and "subscribe to podcast"
A box should open - in that box enter:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
^
iTunes 4.9 is the first with that feature, and is out recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join