It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIRST ATS PODCAST: Conversation with Prophet Yahweh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Our first PodCast is up and running and available from the PODcasts button in the upper menu.

This first edition is a conversation between our fine member, Lanotom, and the much talked-about Prophet Yahweh.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm getting this:

should this be what I'm meant to view or this a error?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
An RSS news reader will parse that, show you the description, and download the MP3.

link   
I'm getting that too but the url from that page gets you there

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
i got the same thing as well. is there some software we need to download?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Excellent! I'm using Avant Browser. It has a built in RSS reader and worked like a charm. Like SkepticOverlord said, any RSS reader should work.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hey Skeptic Overlord! what other podcasts are lined up? And whats with your new avatar? I liked the cartoon guy.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Excellent interview, Lanotom.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
SUH-WEET!

Can't wait to give this a listen. Good job all around, drinks are on me.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Excellent interview, Lanotom.

Yes, this Lanotom character seems to be quite the interviewer-kinda-guy. Amorymeltzer, I'll have a white wine spritzer

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Great Interview Lanotom.... This new pod feature is going to be really neat. The prophet sounds a bit sketchy, but he knows a lot. So it is hard to tell. He references 2012 and the New World Order. So I still can't decide if he is a hoax or a fake. I saw most of his videos. I must admit they are very well done.

The prophet also sounds like he's high.... hahha is that just me or does anyone else notice that? I would know as I know all the signs of marijuana are present in the interview.

Anyways all in all Great Job Lanotom and SO for the pod!

[edit on 6-1-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ya know I just got finished listening to the interview. Great job Lanotom!

It all was very interesting but Prophet there sounded a bit dense. I mean purposefully dense. Things like he had never heard of the War of the World's movie and there was something else I can't quite remember off the bat but left me thinking that it was common knowledge and yet he seemed surprised but almost deliberately. If someone remembers and can help me out here.
He also said that the space craft would desend slowly but not like in Independance Day and that he had a window of 45 days that he could summon but that he wanted to begin on June 1st.
Anyone living in the Nevada area keep you eyes pealed.
I personally don't know what to think of the guy but hey he is getting alot of attention on this one.
Let's see what all of the spooks think.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Great work guys
, the new feature is really cool.

Lanotom you have a very affable radio voice, easy to listen to.

As to PoY he really seems to believe this vegas event is gonna go down. Seems if it's a hoax he's got a pretty good scam going. Why would he set himself up like this? In the next few days he'll be exposed as a fraud if this actual craft doesn't appear.

I guess we'll see, anyways great work to those involved in getting this first podcast up and running.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Gread job Lanotom,

Very intresting interview!

Thanks also to SO for bringing us this new addition to ATS, I look forward to the future of podcast

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I can't wait to listen to this later! I'll have to ignore this thread until then b/c there are too many spoilers - lol

I've seen the videos - They're quite amazing - I'm not sure where I stand on the whole issue as of yet, but I'm looking forward to adding this bit of evidence to my evaluation of his claims...

This is a great step forward for ATS!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If any one is looking for a free Rss Reader here is one below simple to use.

RssReader is 100% spy- and adware free!

RssReader - free RSS reader is able to display any RSS and Atom news feed (XML)

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance but what has this got to do with iPods? I thought it was some cool iPod only thing that I could use to justify spending £180 on my iPod mini but seems I can just play it in Winamp

SMR

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If you have FireFox,you can use the SAGE extension or just use the intergrated RSS/Livebookmarks feature.

Great first PODcast!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Desktop sidebar RSS feed worked fine for me. Windows Media Player ran the MP3 no problem.

As soon as I started listening to it, my first thought was....

Has anyone tried voice stress analysis on this?

I got some pretty interesting results with it using a freeware Voice Stress Analyzer Tool. Anybody else try this?

Just a thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join