It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh is a False Prophet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Came across this link today:

www.prophetyahweh.funtigo.com...

It explains everything, including the ABC interview. I suspect the whole LAS Vegas upcoming UFO thing just won't happen as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
In the words of Ace Venture, "Man! Am I tired of being right!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Imagine that. Its all BS. I really don't understand how people can manage to get so caught up in something like this.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Please show proof of a connection with PY and the black guy with the balloons in the picture.

Or even easier give me proof of any connection to the website in question.

Many african americans help the youth in their communities so that proves nothing to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Please show proof of a connection with PY and the black guy with the balloons in the picture.

Or even easier give me proof of any connection to the website in question.

Many african americans help the youth in their communities so that proves nothing to me.

Agreed..... It doesn't appear to be the same guy judging by the ear and nose, but ... the balloon pic is a very small .gif and doesn't give a clear shot of his ear:

J_3

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This guy is interesting alright though. It is odd that he would be so involved in it, for the amount of time he was doing this procedure privately. And now to come public for the first time, in a way that really wont gain him any wealth. Also, unless he pulls something off in the timed he has allotted himself, he will be remembered in a very negative way (and for no longer than a few months).

So I reconsider my previous opinion that this is a balloon hoax.

Because if it is, why in the hell would he go to the trouble?!? It just wouldn't make sense to me. So I guess what I am saying is that he is either for real (not likely) or has very serious mental issues. Or of course, option C - a hell of a sense of humor, and too much free time.

We will see!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I think i debunked this one in my thread.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by J_3
This guy is interesting alright though. It is odd that he would be so involved in it, for the amount of time he was doing this procedure privately. And now to come public for the first time, in a way that really wont gain him any wealth. Also, unless he pulls something off in the timed he has allotted himself, he will be remembered in a very negative way (and for no longer than a few months).

So I reconsider my previous opinion that this is a balloon hoax.

Because if it is, why in the hell would he go to the trouble?!? It just wouldn't make sense to me. So I guess what I am saying is that he is either for real (not likely) or has very serious mental issues. Or of course, option C - a hell of a sense of humor, and too much free time.

We will see!
Oh.... I don't know. Marshall Applegate "went public" in a big way after the Hale-Bopp thingy. Could be the "Profit" is using the Brazilian UFO admissions in much the same way -- hopefully without the same out come as the Heaven's Gate cult.

I think he's just using this Brazilian UFO info release and assorted predictions of UFO landings this year by assorted remote viewers and what-have-you in order to drum up new members and make a quick buck. Perhaps the alphabet agencies are already on to him and he wants to make some fast money and split.

I honestly think he's going public now out of greed and a desire to increase his membership/following. If he fails, he's already left himself with several "outs" and if the media continues to "dis" him, then he can play the martyr- persecution card. If only "orbs" appear and not SHIPS, then ... what can I say? I told you so. Even if he's exposed he can play the old "I was duped by the Evil Powers-That-Be and have been a victim of their mind control experiments" card, which will pave the way for an insanity plea if the Feds take him to court for tax fraud or whatever. It's a "win-win" situation for the "Profit" no matter what happens. He'll make use of any outcome....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
All I can say is that I've watched that live newscast bit over and over and over, and the first thing I saw was a balloon, and subsequent viewings of it STILL looked like a balloon. Said it the first time, repeating it now...imho, it's a balloon, and this guy is as phony as a $3 bill.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
All I can say is that I've watched that live newscast bit over and over and over, and the first thing I saw was a balloon, and subsequent viewings of it STILL looked like a balloon. Said it the first time, repeating it now...imho, it's a balloon, and this guy is as phony as a $3 bill.
Couldn't agree more, Gazrok! And I've revealed how the "Profit" did it in my post here:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
In the words of my evil alter ego, "DEBUNK THIS".

Nobody gets any credit for saying that this is fake. That's always the easy way out. Besides, nothing's been debunked yet.

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Where? I see no conclusion to your thread.

How do you feel you debunked him? Please explain.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I think i debunked this one in my thread.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
About that "Prohet Yahweh " guy consider the following please

I ask you all to take a look at the following link and do a lot of search on the web about this guys called NATION OF YAHWEH, and than take a step back a re-consider.

Nation Of Yahweh

Is it just a coincidence? I dont think so, plus if there is a connection which i beleive there is than with this kind of money behind him, anything could fly in the sky.

Also this person claims to have taken a poverty vote, but has his own website where people have to PAY to READ & LEARN the "Annoynted Secrets" that God revealed ONLY to him (Raymon Watkins)

Imagine that....

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Imagine that wow, it is funny how on free message bards people always cry when someone is sold, or charged for. That is always because the person crying has no money, has no life, and hates everything and just sits around probably on government money.

Too funny, if you are gonna debunk someone, come out to the valley to do it, do not do it by typing, come out , bring a good video camera (but as your broke you cant) and debunk.

We will be waiting Mr and Ms. Cryers of the board.

top topics

join