It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Family...

page: 1

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:30 AM
On my dad's side of the family there are a bunch of ties to Freemasons... Can anyone tell me about them? I am very curious...

[edit on 1-6-2005 by CRASS]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:55 AM
You should go to Google and do a search...

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:57 AM
Sabatwerk is one of the Masons on ATS, you should ask him

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:58 AM

That should get you started.

[edit on 6/1/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:05 AM
6 million members worldwide as far as ive heard. thats 1/1000th of earths population. i dont think many are concentrated in india or china but i could be wrong. that means working from about 3 billion people that are left, 1 in every 500 people are assoctiated with the group. Its a wonder more people dont know about them.

*forgive my rough math.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:16 AM
Your question is very broad, and is a lot of information. Please check these links first, then return with more specific questions

As Axeman posted:

These are just a few places to get started. When searching the internet, be careful and discerning of some of the websites you see and the information regarding masonry presented therein. Many organizations have a very hateful agenda against Freemasonry, and regularly post false information in order to attract people to their cause.

Some orgs who regularly post false information are:

Good luck in your quest! Do not hesitate to ask us any questions you may have... any questions that will not fill up a volume of encyclopedias, that is

[edit on 1-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

new topics

top topics