It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Audio - Does it really work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have tried a few "Hemi-Sync Audio" tapes and MP3s in the last few weeks and I have the feeling that it worked. But I can't be so sure that it's all in my head. I tried a few for Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, and remote viewing and they came out dry. Some claim that they can control your dreams they way you want them. While the superlearning one showed some improvement in my work. I want to know how do they really work and if they do at all.

Did these audio tapes, CDs, and MP3s work for you? They are very expensive but they can be found in abundance on Peer to Peer file sharing programs for free, so I assume many people have tried them. Some claim that you can control your dreams

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Subliminal Audio does work, why do you think it's illigal to put them in commercials, as for the Astral Projection stuff and the other thing you mentioned well theres no proof that either exist and anyone who spends time and money on such a product is well wasting their time and money.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh I know that they use it in television, thats why people get addicted to it. But im talking about the ones that you buy from companies.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
there is scientific proof that your subcocious brain actually picks up little bits of information that your concious brain can't comprehend. You start to act out on them, except they might make changes anywhere in your life, cause it's your subconcious brain at work. Hemi-sync is proven that it works. It activates both all 4 hemisheres, so you're using more of your brain, 4 times as much, so if you're taking in info, you soak it in better.

new topics

top topics

join