It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Lightseeker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I probably should have done this a while ago when I first became a member of ATS but I got so excited about all the excellent discussion threads available and wanted to jump right in and start contributing; I now realize that it would have been better if I had introduced myself here
before just barging in and doing cannonballs in the swimming pool, so to speak.

Anyway, I'm Lightseeker and as my user name indicates I'm one of those folks who has a tendancy to go wandering off in the dark and looking for light on the way. I also tend to horn my way into other conversations w/o
introducing myself first and thus the intro. I have always been interested in the strange and bizarre occurrances that some would rather ignore and at least for the last 20 years or so, I've been reading about, learning about
and investigating UFO and Paranormal Phenonoma. I've had more than a few UFO sightings in my life and believe that I may have been abducted as
a child and continuing into young adulthood. I am also fascinated(sp?)
with the Paranormal (ghosts,evp,alternate realities & parellel universes.

All that to say, I am no expert on the subject; just a journier and pilgrim with all of you "On the road to find out", as Cat Stevens once wrote.

So, I look forward to getting to know as many of you as I can and hope that in some small way I can contribute to the community as a whole and
maybe learn something from all of you on the way.

An apology to any of you that were put out by my splashing around in the community pool without letting you know who I was; I didn't mean to
make a nuisance of myself and if I did, please, forgive me.

Thanks for reading this and allowing me to be a part of this great discussion community.

Seeker

[edit on 5/31/2005 by lightseeker]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
We have NO problem with splashing around but peeing in the pool is looked down on.

Welcome aboard and enjoy ATS.

Later.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice, Intrepid. I'll definately keep it in mind in the future
... and thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thanks, Asala, for the words of welcome and the link info as well; I'm sure it will come in handy. I seem to have a new question every day

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi lightseeker,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied. Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. I myself have been here a while and have never do a formal introduction. My name is alias101. I love the t.v. alias thats why. But i'm also obsessed with government conspiracies. I saw a UFO sighting when I was little, but it was a one time thing. It would be cool though to be abducted by aliens. I however do not like paranomal things like spirits and ghosts. I had a bad experience when I was little and it scared me for life. So i just don't mess with that sort of thing. But you people who do, just keep on doing what your doing. Your braver than I am.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, lightseeker.

I hope you're enjoying the site.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Hi lightseeker,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied. Enjoy

Sanc'.

Thanks for the welcome, Sanctum. Hope to talk with you again in the future.

BTW: your avatar is so

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hi Alias, thanks for the welcome.

Originally posted by alias101
... I saw a UFO sighting when I was little, but it was a one time thing. It would be cool though to be abducted by aliens. I however do not like paranomal things like spirits and ghosts. I had a bad experience when I was little and it scared me for life.

I don't know about abduction by aliens being a cool thing or not; for me the whole thing is way too weird to be cool but it is definately a great ice breaker when meeting new people. I have had a few experiences with ghosts and spirits and will agree that sometimes it gets way scary but I love adventure and investigating the paranormal is a cool adventure.

BTW: I think "Alias" is an awsome show and Jennifer Garner is the hottest female on the planet!

Later

[edit on 6/1/2005 by lightseeker]

[edit on 6/1/2005 by lightseeker]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Welcome to ATS, lightseeker.

I hope you're enjoying the site.

Hey Parrhesia, thanks for welcoming me to the neighborhood and I am enjoying myself here way more than is probably good for me but what the heck, you only live once, right?

See ya around

Seeker

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hi Lightseeker!

I did the same thing you did.....
I was posting for about 4 months prior to doing an introduction.

Anyway...welcome to the greatest board on earth! I hope you find all kinds of things that interest and inform you!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thank you, RiverGoddess for the warm welcome; actually, I believe you and I have exchanged a couple of posts recently regarding OOBE. How's that going for you BTW?

Nice to hear from you. I know we will be running into each other frequently in the threads.

Seeker

new topics

top topics

join