It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli strike against Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Heard on a site that Israel is getting increasingly disgruntled over the fact that Iran is starting to develop nuclear weapons. It looks as if the US isnt going to doing anything. When the Israelis say "Never again" they mean it. Maybe Israel has some missiles they can fire against Iran. It wouldnt take out all of Iran's key sites but it would put a pretty good dent in their program. Personally i feel that its time somebody stopped Iran.

Here is the article www.spacewar.com...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Iran's nuclear processing facilities are currently too well protected.

The US admits that air-strikes would not be enough this time to dent their nuclear program seriously

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Last I checked, Russia was building these? If Russia is building them and Israel attacks them would that not be an act of war on Russia? I was under the impression they were the ones building them since Iran didn't really have the knowledge?

Also on another note, look at the situation in Middle East right now. You think Israel a Jewish State would be foolish enough to attack Iran, which is a Muslim state? Personnaly, I'd see the whole place going up in smoke. It could cause those Muslims who are on the line between "Militant" and "Friendly" to go over to one side which would be bad for the whole of the world.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
No skin from russia's nose...

Iran has already paid for the work to be done... so if the facilities are destroyed it simply means Iran is coughing up more to the russians to rebuild or abandoning the project altogether.

Either way I doubt the russians are too concerned. Any future projects might be put on hiatus though

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Putin and Isreal are good friends, so Russia will do nothing.

I would rather have Isreal attacked than Iran, Isreal got her nukes ages ago, they are the only state that attacks its own people on a near daily basis, I hope Isreal gets in major crap for attack Iran.

Isreal is the bully of the middle east that acts like a victim, I am sick of the UN's and US's support of Isreal.

They are the truth terrorist Nation, building consentration camps! Fascits!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i can just see both Israel and Iran turned to ashes

Israel from the hundreds of missiles Iran has
Iran from Israelis nukes

there goes the price of oil again

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

there goes the price of oil again

yeah i wonder which way will it go, wonder who will take over Iran's oil, the Afghans, ooo boy that be a sight.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think I see the beginning of world war 3 here! If a war starts here, the rest of the world will take advantage. Such as NK attacking SK or something (havn't they developed nukes now?)

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Are none of you aware of the fact that Israel already airbombed Iraq's nuclear facilities in 1979 without any warning or UN approvals? They do what they want.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Are none of you aware of the fact that Israel already airbombed Iraq's nuclear facilities in 1979 without any warning or UN approvals? They do what they want.

Iran is No Iraq so you got to remember that
Iraq couldnt strike back
Iran on the other hand can lob missiles are Israel

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Iran is No Iraq so you got to remember that
Iraq couldnt strike back
Iran on the other hand can lob missiles are Israel

wat do u mean Iraq cant strike back, they have Scuds and they used it in 91. the question is how Iran can strike back.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
wat do u mean Iraq cant strike back, they have Scuds and they used it in 91. the question is how Iran can strike back.

how reliable were Iraqs scuds?
they were bollox

Iran have s**t loads of missiles with the range to hit any where in Israel at the push of a button
so if israel bomb iran
they will get missile lobbed at them and since israel is small country it would cause alot of damage

if you want i can give you links to what type of missiles they have?

[edit on 1-6-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Israel is a small country, but launch s**t loads of missiles aint gonna do much if they aint accurate. Iran still has a lot to go to make the missiles they spent and worked on to make it worth their while.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Israel is a small country, but launch s**t loads of missiles aint gonna do much if they aint accurate. Iran still has a lot to go to make the missiles they spent and worked on to make it worth their while.

aka why need accuracy if your going to launch s**t loads at someone?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

well gee if a s**t load of missiles aint accurate they miss the whole Israel and go see the sea.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

well gee if a s**t load of missiles aint accurate they miss the whole Israel and go see the sea.

come on Irans missiles may not be accurate to the right CM like US missiles
but they would still be able to target Israel

all i am saying is if Iran target israel with their missiles it doesnt matter how accuratly they hit israel they will still cause damage

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

come on Irans missiles may not be accurate to the right CM like US missiles
but they would still be able to target Israel

all i am saying is if Iran target israel with their missiles it doesnt matter how accuratly they hit israel they will still cause damage

true they can hit Israel, but because of lack of accuracy, they be hitting non-important targets, Palestinians, middle of the desert, etc. launch like 10 missiles and in the end only 5 hits in the middle of a city but it dont do damage to the Israelis gov or military. because the 5 missiles that hit manage to make a crater in a schools yard, hits a soccer field, hits a mosque
, takes on a church (wonder wat the Pope would say), and crashes into someones pool, that cost the person who has no insurance big time.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't see Israel making a first strike on Iran it wouldn't be wise. Plus Israel can't afford a war right now especially with everything going on with the Palestinians. No Israel would only attack if they were sure that Iran was going to use the weapons against them.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think Israel would strike them...this would be another Bible prophecy done if Israel strikes Iran and Russia strikes Israel for doing so or in at least strikes them for some reason.(sorry for going off topic

[edit on 1-6-2005 by TheApocalypse]

new topics

top topics

join