It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yehweh again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It has been a couple of days and noone has presented any CREDIBLE evidence this man is a fraud. All I see is look at this link, and look at that link, but noone has attempted to debunk the footages. Call him what you want but I think he has all of us stumped, even some governments.

Present credible evidence that the footage ABC shot was a fraud, then you will have your answers about Yahweh. I don't think it can be done... I want to believe this guy believe me, but I am trying to stay on the outside of the fence until a true hoax is revealed.

As of today.. nothing credible has been presented about the footage being a fraud.

If its a hoax... good job Yahweh... if not, then what?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Why make another thread?

You don't even need to use the search function, it's right up top of the Aliens and UFOs forum!

Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins) "UFO-caller" phenomenon in Las Vegas (index of threads)

[edit on 31/5/2005 by Seth76]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ok, this will probably be a trashed thread, since it has been done to death...
but the problem with PY, is that his video of a balloon is not impressive...
I have one, but my balloon is red, not yellow...

Go outside right now... look around... you have a 20% chance of seeing SOMETHING that is not a bird or plane... so, now you have seen a UFO...

trash bags, balloons from carlots, random garbage, and many other items end up circulating in our air drafts... he has taken video of these and as you can see, they are flying peices of garbage... the resolution is so bad, because they are so small that they require digital zoom.... which gives them amorphous shapes...

this is an understood video effect... not aliens...

if you look at his videos with "floating trash/ballons" in mind instead of UFO's then that is what you will see.. and quite easily...
(look for 2 white plastic sacks tied together also)

and if a pay per view prophet is so damn impressive, then why couldn't he book the gig? (that was his overall goal... to make millions doing pay per view...)
if this guy has a connection with the aliens...then they some stupid aliens...
I have a feeling this guy is a litmus test of sorts...
to see how much the public believes... and how easily...

(BTW i have been an obsessed UFO fan/researcher for decades, and i dont beleive it)

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thread closed, As there are many threads on this topic, Please feel free to add your comments to the on going ones,

Thanks Asala

top topics

join