It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raiders of the Third World War.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You guys heard about the Ark right? This is just too much for me.. its so, screaming "WW3 on the horizon".

For those of you who do NOT know..

"The Ark of the Covenant is the best known item in the Tabernacle, renowned for its mysterious powers against the enemies of Israel. The Ark of the Covenant resided in the Holy of Holies, the innermost room of the Tabernacle. Access was only permitted once per year, on the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur). Access was restricted to one person only, the high priest. He had to come into the Holy of Holies with the blood of a goat, on behalf of his own and the people of Israel's sins.
The Ark itself was a small box made of acacia wood, overlaid with gold. It measured 1.15 metres long, 0.7 metres wide and 0.7 metres high. It was carried by two long bars, also made of acacia wood overlaid with gold." (1)

And you saw Raiders of the Lost Ark right? Remember that grand finale when the Nazis melted? That is what we are talking about here, the box that they opened that all the evil spirts came out of.

What does archeology have to do with the War On Terror? Or film for that matter?

Okay... alledgedly the Ark has been found. Its been found apparently by the guy who is the basis for character Indiana Jones, though his name is actually Vendyl Jones (he probablly liked the name Indiana better too, I couldn't find out what his dogs name was however) (2). He is a huge supporter of Israel and was the only American to fight in the Six Day War. He apparently predicted the Six Day War by using some numerology and code breaking through some old Jewish texts. "Knowing" that the Six Day War was about to begin, he gave the Israeli state a heads up and even spotted tanks for them on the battlefield (he's color blind so he can see though the camo on the units). So supposedly, this guy knows where the Holiest of Holies is. Apparently because of some newly discovered ancient texts (again with the ancient texts) he's figured out where the Ark is hidden.

But before I get to the punchline, I want to tell you about one other little issue. Its called the Temple Mount, its just a large plot of land really.. but historically (a few thousand years ago) the Jewish Temples of Worship were built there (3). You know the story of the land disputes in Israel and all the problems over there so I'm not going to get in to that right now (I will in a moment because its the reason for this post). However, the long story short is that in order to build the next (fourth) temple on the Mount, the Jewish population has to get rid of the oldest mosque in the world which is currently using that same space. Muslims won't be happy with this at all. There are a couple structures on the Temple Mount (TM) that they believe are holy to them, yet in order to build the fourth temple so that the Jewish messiah has a place to sleep when he's in town those muslim buildings have to come down. SO... of course.. through out recent history there have been several attempts by Jewish extremists to destroy the structures there and/or lay the corner stone of the new temple. It should be noted here for the sake of getting to the point that every year these attempts that are made on the life of the muslim structures on the temple mount are NOT sanctioned by the Israeli government. However in RECENT past (last couple of years) the act of laying the corner stone of the new temple HAS been allowed by the Israeli state (at least as far as I could tell.. its SO HARD to get the 'facts' out of that area sometimes.. very very hard to tell what is truth and what is propaganda in the best of situations.. its a war zone, and therefore subject to the laws and rules of fact in wartime). Long story short, the Israelis want to build the next temple on the mount after getting rid of the muslim structures and places of worship that are already there so that God will come back and judge us all, and the muslims want to keep the mounts existing structures as is. It has been suggested.. that if at any point the Jews try to begin construction of the new temple.. or harm the muslim structures on the temple mount in any way that will touch off a war the likes of which we have never seen before (4). It will be Isreal versus the muslim world. This is a very very very serious flash point. The uprising and surge of violence that happened in the area in the last 4 years was caused when Sharron vistied the Mount with a small army. This didn't go over well (obviously).

Okay I'm getting to the point here now, guess where they are saying the Ark's hidden location is? Remember, this is the Jewish Holiest of Holies.. this is bigger then the Grail okay? Yup, its under the TM. This will allow the Isrealis to say "See, this land belongs to us, and now that we have the Ark, it needs a proper resting place. A proper home." And that will be the cue for someone to blow up the muslim structures on the Mount in order to start construction of the fourth temple. I shouldn't have to tell you what that means.

So.. in a few more months. Things will degenerate quickly I'm sure. Mr Jones will find his Ark.. and btw.. they are planning on uncovering the hidden Ark live on TV and I assure you this will be no Al Capones vault situation. They will not go through the effort of a live broadcast and find nothing under the mount. The Ark is there.. whether its the real Ark of the Covenent... who knows. They could have found a similar box, or had it made for them complete with some fake carbon dating (being made from other ancient materials or somehow having its chemical makeup altered) .. who knows.

Its been said that there probablly isn't a more precarious situation on earth then the Dome on the Rock and the TM. This could start WW3 with just one antitank rocket to level the muslim structures on the land that is the TM. With the unvailing of the Ark set for Augest 14th, we'll just have to see what happens. They are predicting that this will turn the world upside down because the discovery of the Ark would suggest that all the Jewish history and claims to the land in the area are valid, though I don't understand why. Did the Norwegians lay claim to the Minnesota because of relics found there?

What do you think? I honestly believe this is the manufactured lead up to an all out war. Either that or a red herring... THIS little event, coupled with the kook out by Las Vegas calling down UFOs ... I feel like we're being set up here sometimes. Its just all too sureal and too damn weird.

Just almost too much for me. How about you? A summery article is here..

www.badthinking.com...

-VMX

Thank you in advance for endulging me with your time.

(1) www.domini.org...

(2) en.wikipedia.org...

(3) www.templemount.org...

(4) www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't think the Ark is under the TM but you are absolutley right that the Temple Mount is most likely the place where WWIII will start. The TM is the most potentially deadly place on Earth. Israel desperately wants to build the third temple. The problem is the Dome of the Rock, AKA the Al-Aqsa Mosque or Haram al Sharif. It is the third-holiest site of Islam and is a mosque built over the Noble Rock where the prophet Muhammed ascended to heaven and spoke to Allah, Moses, Abraham, and Jesus about the number of daily prayers required of Muslims. The mosque is built on top of the temple and Israel would have to destroy it to build the temple.

It's interesting that the Jews, Christans, and Muslims all believe that this site will be the site of the end of the world. The Jews believe when the third temple is constructed the messiah will come to Earth and become the king of the Jews. The bible states that something like 200 million infidels will invade the third temple and Jesus will lead the christians to victory in his second coming and the battle of Armagedon. The Muslims believe the temple will bring about the return of the third anti-christ, who is a Jew, and will bring about the return of Jesus, a muslim prophet, who will begin the final judgement.

It's interesting and scary reading. That few acres of land in downtown Jerusalem is the site of the final battle of the world's three great religions. For some more insight into this real estate, google red heifer.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I've been betting on the Dome of the Rock being the catalyst for Isreals involvement in the USA's war with Iran.

They need to get Iran fired up, the US have been trying to get Iran to turn on their military radars, pressuring them over nukes, spreading propaganda but there's a long history with Iran and Isreal fighting over this religious area and if nothing else works, this will be a certain way to set of Iran and make them strike first.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is what I was saying its the perfect flash point to get this thing started. And the timing is just perfect. Its great because Israel itself doesn't really have to do anything except let the fanatics go at it, and they'll do the job. Interestingly enough, I'm sure I just heard about another attempt on the Dome just the other day.

Thanks for the Red Heifer thing btw. I had totally forgotten about that.

(and i don't know why I said temple FOUR either.. guess I lost count of the temples... but whos counting?)

Anyways... btw.. YOU DON'T think that THE Ark is under there? Do you think AN ARK is under there? Do you really think they would go on about 'finding the ark' and it not actually be there?

I do agree with you.. THE Ark is NOT there. But I'm sure Sharron was able to put together a acurate reproduction just for the cameras. I'm sure Dr Jones will not be coming up empty handed. This will not go down like Al Capones vault.

I thinks its amusing how any other time, in any other location, everyone would be happy at the news that this relic has been located. But THIS time and in THIS place... people are going to be holding their breath... and praying for failure on this subject. I wonder if there will be rigourous testing of the Ark and its resting place to ensure that there was no tampering.

ACTUALLY... the fact that this guy is a huge Israeli supporter should be enough for anyone to be able to say "This is a hoax, and a set up." this should be open to a UN science team if its there.

But it won't. And this will start WW3.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

he's color blind so he can see though the camo on the units

Err, that can't possibly be correct.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It's interesting and scary reading. That few acres of land in downtown Jerusalem is the site of the final battle of the world's three great religions. For some more insight into this real estate, google red heifer.

How exactly is it the final site for the battle of the earths three great religions
Also the 200 million man army is Satans army and it rather invades Israel (I'm somewhat unsure) and is defeated by Heaven's army. Another thing is that the site of the last battle may be megiddo(around that area).

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I can't believe since I posted this.. I think 3 other threads have started saying "I know when WW3 is going to start!!! Theres this place? Called the Temple Mount?! And then this one time at band camp?"

I think.. that the US is dragging its heals on getting around to invading Iraq on behalf of Israel, so Israel is setting the US up.. follow me here.. they say something like..

"Oh you are worried about what Russia and China might do if you stick to the schedual and do as we have planned together? Well.. we have a backup plan to ensure that the Arab world loses its collective mind after we have our agents blow up the site that everyone knows will start WW3.. its all been predetermined. Just look at this ancient text!"

... and then pulls out a Word Perfect 2.0 document explaining how the War on Arabs was to be fought. That the US would incure a terror attack that would allow the US to move a large amount of military hardware in to the area. That after invading the first country on Israels list (Iraq) and securing a painkiller supply for the troops (the opium in afganistan.. not to mention the drug trade to fund side projects.. and the oil pipeline) they would be ready to take on the countries closest to Israel, Syria and Iran.

Either the USA is behind schedual.. or right on time. It could be that the date set for the big show is June and just as planned, and so the Arab world will be tied up with its own problems for the Ark to be "discovered" and not be able to do much about the aftermath of the discovery.

I dunno.. but what I do know is that the timing SUCKS BIG TIME (for the world) .. and I do not understand why the Israelis themselves are so dead set on Armageddon.. WHICH BTW...

In answer to your question.. "TheApocalypse" (and YOU SHOULD know the answer to this yourself) ...

How exactly is it the final site for the battle of the earths three great religions
Also the 200 million man army is Satans army and it rather invades Israel (I'm somewhat unsure) and is defeated by Heaven's army. Another thing is that the site of the last battle may be megiddo(around that area).

Thats the same area. That is WHY its the site of the final fight club meeting. All biblical prophecy, dude. People BELIEVE this stuff.. and THAT is why it WILL happen. THEY WANT it to happen man.

Now I'm not sure if to believe that this is going to actually touch off WW3 or if we have to wait for Bush to put weapons in space, and wait for the Aliens like Von Braun said. Maybe they just decided to stop short of the Aliens plan and are going for the God angle of project blue beam instead? Did you hear about the rainbow in the church the other day while the pastor was reading about Judgement Day?

news.enquirer.com.../20050601/NEWS0103/506010400/1059/news01

He was reading about the signs of the end times and where it would happen.

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

Sorry to change modes on you, but I'm just trying to show you how this is happening all very quickly.. people buy in to it.. and its almost like someone is making these events happen.. or wants us to believe we are actually living in the end times.. so when we start dropping off like flys.. TPTB can all just say.. "Well its the end times.. what did you expect? We don't know what to do about this! We certainly can't stop it!"

These people WANT the messiah to come back and they do not care about the cost in human lives living today.. they really seem to think that he is coming back to judge us all.. OR.. that they can MAKE him come back by following their "Ancient Texts" (TM) instructions for how to make the messiah reapear! Or at least make us THINK he has repeared.

There ya go. So anyways.. you know.. I guess you could say that things are looking up. But you'd be lying or just uninformed. Maybe just watching too much CNN.

I think this is all about to get very very ugly, very soon. I think the US has a scedual to keep and its going ahead full steam. And if it isn't, then there is someone ready to make sure it has a little push in the right direction.

This is going to happen. Make no mistake about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I believe it will be a battle against Satan from maybe the Israeli and Christian army but not the muslims involved. Also about armageddon being set up because they want it to happen,I don't really believe you.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Besides.. what do I care if you believe me or not? You didn't give a REASON for why you don't believe me other then the fact it is probablly distastefull for you to think that these loosers could be up to this nonsense.

BUT.. since I'll take the 5 minutes to do the research for you...

www.beliefnet.com...

www.transmillennial.com...

swiftreport.blogs.com...
(just in case right?)

www.originaldissent.com...

www.antiwar.com...

So is that enough evidence for you?

Do you believe me NOW? Not that I care, just wanted to show you that it takes all of 5 minutes to veriffy what I said.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Sorry to change modes on you, but I'm just trying to show you how this is happening all very quickly.. people buy in to it.. and its almost like someone is making these events happen.. or wants us to believe we are actually living in the end times.. so when we start dropping off like flys.. TPTB can all just say.. "Well its the end times.. what did you expect? We don't know what to do about this! We certainly can't stop it!"

Nothing happens by chance. Yes, those who wish to rule and control want us to believe we are truly living in the ‘end times’ as they say. WE can however stop what is happening if we stop buying into the drama. It is like a self-filling prophecy. The key is to the change the vision of the world we want not what those who seek to control us want.

[edit on 3/6/2005 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
[edit on 3/6/2005 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
We do not have any collective control of reality though do we? We can't just say "Well... we don't want a war in Iraq so we just won't believe in it and it will go away!" (like Mr TheApocalypse up there who needs to do a little research in to his namesake).

These guys have WAY MORE POWER then you think.. basically because even if we do say "That isn't the way we want things to go though!" they can nuke something, they can project gods in to the sky, find 'evidence' of the present and future events of the end times... if we push them in to the direction we want them to go in to they can just push back FAR HARDER in the other direction. Their control over percived reality is larger then ours.. they have control of the media outlets which is what makes the bulk of the population form their opinions of what they believe is real.

We can make websites. Which only the converted will read.

Its all very "what the bleep" to say that we 'create our day' but really it doesn't matter if you want to believe there isn't a nuclear fireball behind you or not... if its there, you are nothing but scattered atoms in another pico second. Even if the WHOLE WORLD.. rolls its eyes and says "Ah Bush, go stick your rapture up your backside." .. it won't matter if he and Israel start launcing nukes at everyone will it? It won't matter much at all, because then we'll be undoubtedly living in the end times won't we. Their reality picture overroad our own?

So... its a nice idea there Lady of the Lake.. and I admire your stick to it-ness of making things the way you want them to be.. thats great.. wish I could do that. But unfortunetely I only see the begining of the end here, and I don't think it would matter if I was ignorent to the whole ordeal or if I was the one digging up the magic box myself... this is going to start the whole thing going downhill very quickly. And it won't matter which way we want things to go.. things will go the way they always have.. the rich will organise and control the situation and get away scott free, and the poor will die of starvation or disease.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I guess it all depends on your belief system. I do believe we are on the verge of massive change and many know this hence their desire to ‘fight’ the change. I also sense that more and more people are waking up to what is going on and whilst it will get worse before it gets better (so to speak) we will emerge with a better world. People just have to keep speaking out and not allowing themselves to be drawn into the hate and retaliation culture.

Pipedream? Maybe, but I have to believe we can change the balance but before we can succeed we have to change ourselves.

top topics

join