It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh an elaborate hoax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Perhaps I am too cynical, but I 'spect the whole thing is a hoax, and will, in the end have some sort of financial reason for being there. It might be interesting, with all the implications, to be wrong, but a little voice inside says, don't buy into it. Like the old Hyundai commercials (( think it was) ... This man is lying.... this man is lying ... This man is ...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Folks,
This guy, "Yaweh", has made some wild claims and promises.
We have seen a video, that could easily have been staged.
Why are we giving this guy this much attention?
He said he would do something beginning in June. Why don't we wait?
We won't need verification if a large UFO parks itself over Las Vegas. It will make the evening news.
Either he can or he can't. JMHO

[edit on 31-5-2005 by freddieb]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
Folks,
This guy, "Yaweh", has made some wild claims and promises.
We have seen a video, that could easily have been staged.
Why are we giving this guy this much attention?
He said he would do something beginning in June. Why don't we wait?
We won't need verification if a large UFO parks itself over Las Vegas. It will make the evening news.
Either he can or he can't. JMHO

[edit on 31-5-2005 by freddieb]

If this video is so easily staged.. I invite you to contact your local TV station and reproduce what he has done. I am sure there is a balloon, trash bag, or a radio controlled basketball somewhere in a local Walmart. Give it a shot.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Wasn't that this man Joe Isuzu?

And nobody ever proved that he was lying either.

Originally posted by sigung86
Perhaps I am too cynical, but I 'spect the whole thing is a hoax, and will, in the end have some sort of financial reason for being there. It might be interesting, with all the implications, to be wrong, but a little voice inside says, don't buy into it. Like the old Hyundai commercials (( think it was) ... This man is lying.... this man is lying ... This man is ...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
well, tommorow's June, so we won't have long to wait.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Something tells me we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg.

I think your right.

Somewhere in his ramblings he mentions deliberately destroying the credibility of the internet as a source of news.

Media corporations using a money making event like the release of the big summer blockbuster to boost their news division's credibility? Maybe by setting up the only media left they don't control for a big fall?

Someone did it to CBS, Newsweek and Bill Moyers.

Nah... never happen.

If this is a hoax or publicity stunt (and I think it is) I hope for two things:

1- That people will (this time) realise how easy it is to be manipulated by media. Orson Wells and WOTW did it with radio. This could be just the modern net/blog version on a larger scale (remember your first hour on ATS during their re-enactment?)

2- That an internet site like ATS doesn't get sucked in and painted with a broad brush.

Remember the phrase... "I Want to Believe".

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ruining the internet as a source for information... good point!!!

that would be a great ploy for the 5 armed monster that controls all media in the USA... and shortly the world...
when 5 companies control all public communication (thanks to Shrub, and his favors) the world will only hear information from those 5

unless the internet can be depended on for info...

which now it can't...

WOOHOO the NWO rides again!....
good one guys... Very tricky.... I would never have thought of covering it from that angle...
but very effective...

now when anything big happens... and fox or Disney doesnt show it... the world will never know...

other than the ramblings of all these crazy conspiracy nuts online...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join