It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Female President for 2008 would u choose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
if the 2008 elections came right now, who would u choose?

news.yahoo.com...

Hillary Clinton.

Laura Bush.

Condelezza Rice (i just put her in).

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Any proof Hilary is female? Sure she doesn't have an adam's apple, and she has a kid, but there is surgery and adoption. Of course, she is a Beauty Queen next to Ann Coulter or Condi Rice.(wtf is up with that hair?)

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If you go by qualifications alone. Condi Rice no doubt.

Senators runnings for President historically don't fair well. The last Senator that won the Presidency was JFK in 1960. Hillary is no JFK. Plus I heard she treats people worse than Bolton.
I had to throw that in! I love my new avatar!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Love your av Car.

I thought you people were against people lying and obstructing the justice...didn't she say she had no clue that Al Qaeda intended to strike? But she had read the the PDB entitled, "Al Qaeda intends on striking within the US."

But, the other two are not that great either. I have stated my feelings on Laura in a previous post. And Hillary gets me so worked up I start spitting at my screen when I see her picture. Is there a "none of the above" option?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't vote for either of them as president in 2008. I think Bush right now is doing a better job than either of those three can do.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Laura Bush will not be running.

There is evidence that Condi Rice has a conscience, whereas there is no such evidence for the shorter Clinton.

Condi Rice would get my vote against any democrat.

[edit on 05/6/3 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
There is something about Condi Rice that makes me very nervous. She has a dark soul and I feel very uneasy when I see her on TV.

Are these the only choices?

top topics

join