It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran successfuly tests 2000-km range ballistic missile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
its seem to me that its isreal that has the most to lose if iran has the bomb, since they are the only nuclear power in the middle east, Isreal is the nation that is threatening and spreading fear that Iran will use the nukes rather than Isreal's statement that they would use nukes.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char2c35t
its seem to me that its isreal that has the most to lose if iran has the bomb, since they are the only nuclear power in the middle east, Isreal is the nation that is threatening and spreading fear that Iran will use the nukes rather than Isreal's statement that they would use nukes.

in my opinion it seems to me that both Israel and Iran has both to lose in this type of conflict if they decided to duke it out. Jews and Persians tsk tsk.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's funny... Iran and Isreal were allies for many many years until the Islamic revolution.

Iran is not even an arabic country... it is persian

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
When Nuclear weapons enter a theatre on both sides of a conflict, generally that puts an end to conventional hot wars between the parties within that conflict. So balanced nukes are a good thing. India with Nukes and Pakistan without is very dangerous. Both having them , forces each side to act much more responsibly for fear of the consquences.

When you hear chanting for war in the streets of a controlled regime , its part of a dialogue and has to be seen as part of a whole. Mind you the only nation to use Nukes is ofcourse the USA and their people are always chanting for war on the 'internet street', so we do need to worry about them.

In fact no country has done more to justify using Nukes in limited conventional war than the USA, so they are the real threat in the region and Iran has every right to maintain a 'nuclear deterrents force' to counter American aggression.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by psteel]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Iran wants nukes for weapons and nothing but weapons.

It's nice to know they brief you on "Top Secret" information, since you can claim that. I hope they get them and when they don't use them I hope you get banned for posting misleading Information and breaking the rules.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Skippy,

Originally posted by skippytjc
Iran as a collective is like a child that wants something that they souldnt have. Like handing a mentally challenged child a gun. You just dont do it.

Iran wants nukes for weapons and nothing but weapons.

This thread is about Irans and its missiles, not about the USA. So responding with "Fact: The United stated is the biggest sponser of terrorist" has nothing to do with this post. And its opinion on your part as
well.

The bottom line is Iran has an agenda of destruction. And this new missile will most certainly be the carrier for thier new nukes. ALLAH AKBAR !!!

I just hope you guys will have learned the truth before you and your families are obliterated by a nuclear device that came from Iran...

As per your modus operandi your post is long on proaganda and religious bigotry but short on facts.

You actually go as far as to try and chastise another poster for bringing facts to the discussion.

Is this your definition of "Deny Ignorance"?

Show me one example of Iranian military action of an unprovoked offensive nature since 1980.

Then let us look at the two countries crying out for blood against Iran (Israel and the US) and lets look at their records.

Who are the most aggressive and destructive?

Who should the average man in the street in the Middle East have more to fear from?

Cheers

BHR

top topics

<< 1   >>

join