It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Need Paintball Advise

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Okay, I'm thinking about getting 2 Ariakon Overlord Pistols. Do any of ya'll have 1, and if so, can u help me? TY.




posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I heard they were very nice. I would get an ACP though, they have been out longer, so they are probly have their problems worked out. Otherwise, get a PGP stock class pistol or a War-Sensor. Palmer makes great closed-bolt pistols but they are really expensive.
I'd go with a WarSensor



posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
A chair...

That way if someone shots you, you can pull out the chair and beat em with it!




posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanD9
I heard they were very nice. I would get an ACP though, they have been out longer, so they are probly have their problems worked out. Otherwise, get a PGP stock class pistol or a War-Sensor. Palmer makes great closed-bolt pistols but they are really expensive.
I'd go with a WarSensor


Hmm, okay, tnx. That's better info.

And Reiuro, ur idea is good 2.

lol



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Buy This......(The Evil Omen EF1)




mmmm....15 shots per second!!!!!

Link!



[edit on 1/6/2005 by MickeyDee]



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee
Buy This......(The Evil Omen EF1)




mmmm....15 shots per second!!!!!

Link!



[edit on 1/6/2005 by MickeyDee]


Hmm, seems nice. I'll think about that 4 a primary weapon. TY



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Need Paintball Advise

My advice would be to aim for the jewels.

Peace



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Need Paintball Advise

My advice would be to aim for the jewels.

Peace


Hmm, these r all good pieces advice.

lol

[edit on 1-6-2005 by SEAL Trident]



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, get the shots in buckets, thats the cheapest.

Also, make sure you get a full face mask, I used a pair of swimming goggels, got shot in the mouth, ouch.

Don't fall for paint grenades, they are useless, over priced, and suck.



new topics




 
0

log in

join