It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask DG- Your problems to be solved here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I would like to take this opportunity to start an advise thread- If its ok with the Mods and keepers of BTS.

Nothing medical, just life's little tribulations one might have.

I feel qualified because i have life experience, boy, do i have life experience!

They have to be true. I'll show you the other side of problems.

Nothing i say is to be taken to heart, as i've been known not to be perfect.
For serious problems, consult your doctor, shrink or counselor.

Thanks, and hope this takes off

How about it?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This coming from the same person that posted a thread about a foot-long plastic penis.

Ok Dg, here we go!

I want to take my girlfriend on a surprise vacation to the Carribean this summer. Should I take her on a cruise where we would have to spend a lot of time on a ship or should I just take her to Grand Cayman for a week or two? The way I see it a cruise would offer more places to see, but the downside would be all the time on the ship in-between destinations and limited time at each destination. The downside to Grand Cayman would be that it's only one place but it's really beatiful.

What say you from a woman's standpoint??

Peace

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If you're looking for intimacy with your girl, what better place to be than to be confined to a ship, where you can do outside activities but opt to stay in for a little loving? Now if you want to explore beauty, i agree, Grand Cayman has the most beautiful clear blue water on earth.

You might want to ask before you make the plans unless its a surprise for her. Discuss it with her so you're both in agreement- women like that, and you'll score bigtime!

Good luck!
DG

[edit on 31-5-2005 by dgtempe]

join