It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: 'Deep Throat' Anonymous Source Finally Revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm just glad the media doesn't have the same power they did 30 years ago.

Felt did not want his identity revealed until after his death. But his family wanted a taste of big money, which isn't coming. Felt is so senile no one wants to publish his memoirs.

If Felt is considered a hero, why isn't Linda Tripp? Both were whistleblowers. I guess it's who you try to bring down that decides if you are a hero or not.

Felt is getting criticized and he deserves it. If he would have went to Nixon and confronted him with what he knew, Nixon would have done everything in his power to fix the situation, therefore sparing the country the embarrassment of Watergate.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The media has just as much influence on American affairs as it ever did - remember Howard Dean? How about Abu Ghraib? Dan Rather?

Bah, I could go on.

Zip

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yes carseller, I am sure Nixon would have fixed the problem, IE Felt would have committed suicide by high powered sniper rifle from 300 yrads.

Anyways, still sad, republicans have a golden statue of Monica in the Bush Sr. Library, yet this guy is evil. Whats more evil? A BJ, or being a republican, lets see.....

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
The media has just as much influence on American affairs as it ever did - remember Howard Dean? How about Abu Ghraib? Dan Rather?

Bah, I could go on.

Zip

Since the Vietnam era the leftist media has always been ready to bash Republicans, US soldiers and America itself.

With the popularity of Talk-radio and Fox News, it is starting to balance the left-wing bias. Just ask Howard "Scream" Dean and Dan Rather.

Abu Ghraib is this generations Watergate, for the left. I heard they are celebrating the fact that a Koran, which was given to them by the US, accidentally had urine sprinkled on it. And now a stupid Clinton judge and the ACLU wants to release more pictures of Abu-Ghraib. So what if Muslims see this and use this as justification for more attacks on our troops and more beheadings. They are just happy to see the US embarrassed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join