It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins) "UFO-caller" phenomenon in Las Vegas (index of threads)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:
MTG

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longy4eva
omg, last time i replied to this was bout jun/july.. thought he'd have faded away long ago by now! he's failed, i've seen no evidence that he said would be seen. he was just like all the rest who say they see ufo's.. but end up being proven as frauds. was a very complex conspiracy however, top marks on the hoaX factor! well played yahweh! now... go get a real job ya bum

How do you know this is a hoax? As far as i know Prophet Yahweh hasn't been debunked or proven to be a hoax.I heard from somebody of who analyze some of his videos that told me that the some of the sphere shaped objects are 30 feet in diameter and flying over 15000 feet up in the air. Airport radar and air force radar should have detected these objects and PY should had been thrown in jail.

[edit on 9-10-2005 by MTG]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I just found this topic now. Any updates on what's going on with PY?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I haven't heard anything new with this guy either. I know I was in Vegas when he said this was going to happen, no mothership, no beaming me up, nothing at all but one armed bandits.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
why is this dude being brought up again? would people please stop posting in threads that are more than a year old and have expired and are of no relevance at this time anymore?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join