It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins) "UFO-caller" phenomenon in Las Vegas (index of threads)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
MY God doesn't toot His own horn. MY God doesn't need to do that. MY God doesn't need to summon the press or mass email. However, I'm open enough to respect others' belief systems regarding their Higher Power. No one else has spoken of their Higher Power (if they believe in one) needing to use these tactics to prove their Godliness/Higher Powerliness. My remarks as snipped above were in response to the "knowing God if He were in my living room" stuff. Again, I know who MY God is NOT. It's called discernment

As far as this Prophet Yahweh summoning UFOS, I don't believe that either. I believe a thorough testing of his mental health is in order here.

Just my two cents worth

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
He's been proven to be a fraud. Another one of Costto Coast faux pas never to be heard from again...

That show is sinking fast....
And for stuff like this i stay awake until 1 am.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I havent seen anything conclusively that says hes a fraud as of yet.
Ill stick to the real fact of UFOs showing up when he starts to ask God for a sign.

Short of him calling in the second coming, you cant deny what appears in the sky. Show me a technology fraud that can produce that effect and maybe we have our Yaweh. Until then, I believe hes got something mighty powerfull at his fingertips.

What would convince you on an individual basis that a higher power had come....or God? Christians are known by their faith...? Here we are asking for proof. That doest sound like faith to me. We dont really know what in FACT is supposed to happen. What he does say is that he will come like a thief in the night....meaning, your not going ot know.

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The Facts Presented

In my opinion, there is ample information available on ATS to come to a reasonable conclusion about PY.

Doing so requires examining the evidence, however, which is abundant and takes time. I haven't examined all of it, but I have examined enough of it.

I'm also a member of PY's Yahoo! group (pyufos), and have received well over 150 of his messages in my inbox. The guy writes more prolifically than I do, and I write a lot.

But the bottom line in all this is that it is not our responsibility to disprove the wild claims of everyone who comes along.

Rather, it is the responsibility of those who make those claims to prove them.

Not only has PY failed to do that, but he has consistently thwarted the efforts of others to help prove his own claims.

That would be because he is a fraud.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

. What he does say is that he will come like a thief in the night....meaning, your not going ot know.

Peace

"come like a thief in the night" would not include mass emailings, and the media, right? It's also been prophesied that many false prophets would try to mislead the masses with false miracles before He arrives. I believe Prophet Yahweh falls into that group. This makes one less false prophet to arrive on the scene before God/Christ, which makes one step closer to the good stuff
And in my opinion, if you really felt this guy were something holy, you wouldn't refer to him as PY.

Just my 2 + 2 cents worth

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I dated a girl from Springfield Mo. who told me she met a man who could do the same thing(this was about 7 years ago). I thought she was full of it. I guess that Yahway isn't the only one who can do this.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I personally have never heard of anyone doing this. Does that mean Im naive?

Summoning a UFO.THink about that for a second. Summoning an unknown flying object out of the clear blue sky.

Even Carl Sagan said on his death bed he didnt believe in God. He wished their was though.

Is it just me or is this huge? Earth as we know it might change. Life as we know it might change. The only scarey part of it is that is it going to be for the better or for the worse.

lets watch...

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
He's a hoax or disinformation (JAROD remember that C2C one?).

Here are some claims that struck me:

He's near a millitary base where he claimed to have gotten threats.

Someone in that region filmed cylinder UFO's near a millitary base tagging a jet liner. etc.
(It was on the show Unexplained Mysteries UFO's best evidence, forget the name of the footage/person)

He hears voices in his head giving him directions.

Religion is being used like the current war on terrorism.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I beleive this guy has been duped by alien forces to make him beleive they are god.. he has managed to have a strong spiritual connection with them. In actual fact, they are using him to create a new religion for this planet, one that will worship and accept the aliens. This does indeed go against God, but the guy can't realize that. He's being brainwashed.

Plus he vindicates polygamy..

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have seen these same thingsbefore . At night they zip off at tremendous speed and seem to dance in the sky in ways no machine could. I sometimes have thought that they react to our thoughts. I never really considered that someone could call them up.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
py is a very interesting man with stagering claims and a lot of video to proove them so why is it yet again that the media doesnt what to investigate i've sent emails to the bbc, ch 4, itv and even tryed to contact louis theroux regarding this matter but as yet i have'nt had any reply not even a courtesy reply, to me this is odd, weather this guy be a fake or not it demands an investigastion, im getting sick and tired with the whole subject of ufology last night i watched cryticle eye and it was the same old debunking arguments,

1, pilots are less able to identify ufo than the common public.

2, it would take to long for them to travel to earth.

3, we are all walking around in sleep paralysis.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Great point. One that Ive pondered, and one that I believe could possibly be true.

While I am going to wait for the proof, think about this.

Your an alien visitor. Youve figured out a way to intermingle in society, maybe psychically, or physically. You find out the planet has a belief system in a higher power that hasnt showed up yet or is making itself obvious in terms of existence. They have a Bible, a koran, and all kinds of literature to browse that tell you what to do in the end give or take a few messiahs and beleif systems.

How convenient that we have umteen zillion variations on faith and belief systems. What? No Miracles you say? Well, the advanced technology of this being or entity may make miracles seem like a cake walk.

How crazy could that be? I would sure hope that an alien race in another area of the universe is actually friendly. What if they were Nazi like and expansionist in nature, without disregard to humans? And if thats the case, Im praying the Lord God get his butt down here makes things right.

So...being duped. Maybe this is a new chapter in history. But how do you pull off being God as an alien who isnt?

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
And if thats the case, Im praying the Lord God get his butt down here makes things right.

Agreed

Steve

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I saw the videos and though interesting they don't mean much. The burden lies on him to prove this da real deal. Just like Bigfoot, Yeti, etc...

Show me don't tell me.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have seen his video's and was even a memeber to his yahoo/groups message board thing. I have yet to see any ufo's close enough for all too see, as he so claims he will do. He has other claims such as decoding things and translating parts of the bible the "right way". It seems as if this is an epic story in the history of mankind, or it is just a hoax that went too far.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Take A Closer Look

I'm a member of PY's Yahoo! group "pyufos", and have been following PY's messages there.

Wow.

If you "want to believe" in PY, I cannot overemphasize how important it is to find out more about him in his own words.

If you still think he's legitimate after doing so, then that is, of course, your prerogative.

However, the more I see, the less convinced I become, and I wasn't all that impressed in the first place.

Caveat reador. :shk:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
2 words weather baloons. They could easily acheive the ufo effect are some of you so inclined to beleive aliens exist and that he is right over top of your own denial. When i investigate something i don't try to prove it's there i try to whats there and if there is something above the normal or paranormal activities like ufo's enough proof exists that yes ufo's indeed do exist but hardly anything refering to aliens anywhere.

Use logic is all i ask if you want to beleive an asshat like bone head PY who is just playin ya then be my guest. I mean pictures of him surfaced with weather baloons for christ sakes!

J_3

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I had no Idea people were still discussing this guy... Unbelievable.

I'm sorry, did he suddenly make true on any of his claims.

Other than his ability to make a balloon shine in the sun upon his command (release of the balloon)..

Come on, this is ridiculus.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I too am a member of his mailing group. Yes his emails are a bit too frequent and not clear at all. He has a hard side to him, and if indeed God or Yahweh chose him as a messenger, he needs to do a little coaching.

But in thinking about it, ask yourself this....taking away from his account...

Would any of you expect me, or anyone else to believe you if you told them that God or Jesus or the Messiah was in your living room? Time for the nut house most of us would say.

Think about it. No one would for one moment even believe their own parent or spouse. God himself would have to do a dog and pony show that would have to out do Kreskin and David Copperfield or whoever that magician is.

With todays special effects and technology, God has a hard hand to play. Give the man a chance. He has serious pressure. Hes doing what he thinks is right, and what he thinks God is asking him to do.

He is sharing with you in what he perceives he is being told to do. I for one am watching. Neither positive or negative. The truth will come.

What amazes me are the threats against him. Absolutely mind boggling.
The world is a hard place. From deceipt and fraud, an denvironment of distrust is dominant. Even God is going to have a tough road to prove himself to us. Maybe he already knew that, and thats why there is rapture.
Invisible heaven for those that have faith. Just a thought, I really dont understand rapture. I just know people dissapera and what have you..so dont drill me on it.

Give him a chance. Hes scared. If hes a fraud, it will come out. Should they be weather balloons, then so be it. But those videos dont look anything like weather balloons to me. Up and down and fore and back. Appear in the clear blue sky and dissappear.

How about someone make a video of a weather balloons trying to mimic these videos? If you can do that, maybe it would put the issue to bed.

Be nice. Be respectfull..

Peace

[edit on 3-10-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
omg, last time i replied to this was bout jun/july.. thought he'd have faded away long ago by now! he's failed, i've seen no evidence that he said would be seen. he was just like all the rest who say they see ufo's.. but end up being proven as frauds. was a very complex conspiracy however, top marks on the hoaX factor! well played yahweh! now... go get a real job ya bum

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join