It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins) "UFO-caller" phenomenon in Las Vegas (index of threads)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Good find 22jarige.

Check out the video here: www.putfile.com...

You can see at around the middle of the film the UFO flys across the cable. It looks like it flys between the filmer and the cable. It could easily just be the cable vibrating for some reason and creating the effect that the UFO is flying infront of it.

What do you all think?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I just wanna make a request, if ANYONE sees anything about stuff over LV, post it HERE or make a new thread, hell, its worthy enough. if it gets closed, at least we can still see that something happened. thx. o an sum video or photographic evidence wouldn't go amiss

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I would also like to know if there is a specific time he is doing this.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Just a stated time frame, today through the 15th of next month...

A genuine thread announcing such a sighting would certainly NOT be trashed, etc. Not even sure why that notion was entertained. I'd LOVE to be wrong about this guy, I REALLY would...but I don't think it's going to happen....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
About that "Prohet Yahweh " guy consider the following please

I ask you all to take a look at the following link and do a lot of search on the web about this guys called NATION OF YAHWEH, and than take a step back a re-consider.

Nation Of Yahweh

Is it just a coincidence? I dont think so, plus if there is a connection which i beleive there is than with this kind of money behind him, anything could fly in the sky.

Also this person claims to have taken a poverty vote, but has his own website where people have to PAY to READ & LEARN the "Annoynted Secrets" that God revealed ONLY to him (Raymon Watkins)

"Prophet" Yahweh

Also the Biblical God name is NOT YAHWEH...so who on Earth is he talking to ?? God comes to him and gives him the wrong name ???

Imagine that....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Is anyone in florida? i just heard on REAL ROCK 101.1 station they are gonna be talking to him soon..just thought you might be interested.

EDIT: I recorded the interview and when i convert it to MP3 it will be posted.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Makaveli777back]

Ok..so here is the audio

Yahweh Interview - June 01

Enjoy guys.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Makaveli777back]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What about the idea that this is a massive advertisment for the upcoming movie...."The War of the Worlds". Hollywood has enough money to throw around, to keep everyone silent... at least until June 29...the release date.

Thanks for the interview man

[edit on 1-6-2005 by spliFF13131983]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I created a temp proboards board for a research of this topic.

demonaliens.proboards42.com...

It will be locked for archive after we debunk this.

Staff, if they'res an y problem with posting this url, please remove this post. I dont want any trouble.

-J

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Vegas eh? Us canadains know this saying, whats goes on in vegas stays in Vegas.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
so has anything happened in LV yet? i'm not sure where it will be posted if something does happen so i'm hoping it'll be here

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I Smell A False Prophet

Something feels all too familiar about Prophet Yahweh.

I advise ATSers not to be taken in by his humble and likable demeanor. That's how confidence scams are set up.

First, you need to trust them. Somewhere along the line, despite the “good intentions” of the con artist, and despite his expressed reluctance, money will somehow leave your control and enter his.

When you find yourself reaching for your credit card, I advise not ignoring those alarm bells in the back of your head.

While I wish to keep an open mind, my sense of this is that it is not only a hoax, but a con, with your money being the object of Prophet Yahweh's desire.

Hey, I could be wrong. If I am, then according to PY himself all of Las Vegas will see his proof.

If so, then great.

If I predict that it doesn't happen, and it doesn't, does that make me a prophet?

I advise fellow ATSers to be cautious about making leaps of faith.

Our dear Prophet Yahweh is not what he seems to be.

From ProphetYahweh.com
THIS SITE HAS BEEN SABOTAGED

IT WILL BE TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE
UNTIL 45 DAY MEDIA SUMMONINGS HAS ENDED

UFO Videos Are No Longer Available For Viewing At This Site

Do Not Attempt To Pay To Enter Video Area

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STAY INFORMED ON THE DEVELOPMENTS
OF MY MEDIA-ONLY SUMMONINGS EVENT, SUBSCRIBE TO MY
FREE VISITORS NEWSLETTER AT THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PAGE

False Profit?

If you have used a credit card to access Prophet Yahweh's website, I strongly recommend contacting your credit card company and verifying that you have not been charged more than you agreed to.

If your credit card company allows it, you may wish to ask them to deny any future charges to that merchant, but bear in mind that PY's associates may use your data to make charges from other merchant accounts.

Credit watch strongly advised.

If unapproved charges start appearing, the sooner you and your credit card company know, the better for everyone.

I'm not saying that PY is necessarily a fraud, but with a stack full of credit card info, he can quite easily overcharge the cards, convert that to cash and head to Brazil during his “45-day media-only event”, which may be legitimate -- or may be 45 days to get the hell out of dodge.

Again, I wish not to defame PY if he's the real deal, however, it is also possible that he's a con artist. On the off chance that he is, I recommend protecting your credit card and your money.

I'm not out to point fingers at anyone, but I do advise my fellow ATSers to take care.

[edit on 6/2/2005 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
thats true, a lot of evidence points to fraudulence. but personally i see the evidence supporting him to,and part of me wants this guy to be real so the world can see. i'm sick of dodgy little videos i would want this all to be over and to have evidence. so i'm backing him

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
After thinking long and hard about this...

I am willing to bet this guy is part of a national marketing campaign for War Of The Worlds. After reading someone else make that claim, it just clicked.

Why Vegas?
Because it's in the middle of Hollywood and Area 51. The perfect location for an opening night preview.
You know Spielberg has huge clout with the military for his varied films and I wouldn't doubt for a second that a space ship of sorts will come out of the sky and Tom Cruise will pop out and start kissing a picture of his girlfriend.

This is probably one of the most brilliant marketing ploys ever.

The only thing that does puzzle me is, if it is a marketing ploy for the movie, why charge people to watch silly videos? Is it to make things more believebale?

What is the registered date on the PY domain?
How long has WOTW been in production?

I'm too tired to check myself right now.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Why Vegas?
Because it's in the middle of Hollywood and Area 51.

Correct me if i'm wrong (and i may well be) but i dont think that Las Vegas is located in the middle of Hollywood. Maybe i missed something?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think he means Area 51 and Hollywood are on the outside while Las Vegas sits between both of them geographically not actually in the middle of Hollywood.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the original "War of the Worlds" movie? I heard it came out in aroung 1939......also, supposedly they did the same thing over a radio braodcast and it scared/tricked alot of people.

There has been a great deal of new types of advertisment by companies....such as the Mini Cooper robot a few years ago....the r50r robot made from Mini Cooper parts. Had me searching all over the net looking for more....more.....more.

I'm not getting tricked again...I want this to be true, but I think this guy is a bad actor... making hollywood money.

members.aol.com...
^^ Found this web page about how the radio listeners panic, causing the Nation to stir. I'll keep digging.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by spliFF13131983]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I've spoken briefly with him on the internet, (although he's really busy right now.. ) .. everytime I get a hold of him he's polite, and he explains how he just got out of interviews or is just going to an interview or how he is going out to summon ..

Other than that I haven't really heard to much from him ..

I for one would like to see him actually pull this off, perhaps for the religeous reasons.. or maybe just because it would be cool to be "in contact" again with that mysterious race of beings.. lol

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well it's been two days. Anything?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Can anyone say media hype. either the government or some other agency with major fundage is utilizing this rather ordinary conman as a vehicle to promote another agenda, That guy may be the unwitting dupe of others My money is on a Psyops operation.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Maybe it is a way to divert our attention away from something else thats more important. Is it a way for U.S. to test "black" aircraft without the public knowing or other countries knowing? Could be possible could be not but I have a feeling something more important is happening under our noses but no one can see it cause they are concentrating on Yahweh

[edit on 2-6-2005 by 9890]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join