It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins) "UFO-caller" phenomenon in Las Vegas (index of threads)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Prophet Yahweh UFO Index
An index of ATS threads related to the Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins) "UFO-caller" phenomenon in Las Vegas.

Not since the world wide seismic event or Aussie Bloke has a topic captured the wide-spread attention of the ATS community as the Yahweh "ufo caller". As the discussion expands, this index will be updated.

Updated GMT: 1-6-2005 @ 02:13 PM

First ATS PODcast: Conversation with Prophet Yahweh

Yahweh website hacked? Updated!! Yahweh News. Important Read.

BREAKING UFO NEWS!

THIS SITE HAS BEEN SABOTAGED

IT WILL BE TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE
UNTIL 45 DAY MEDIA SUMMONINGS HAS ENDED

UFO Videos Are No Longer Available For Viewing At This Site

Do Not Attempt To Pay To Enter Video Area.

Yahweh is a false prophet

www.prophetyahweh.funtigo.com...
It explains everything, including the ABC interview. I suspect the whole LAS Vegas upcoming UFO thing just won't happen as well.

Yahweh: Day of Reckoning???

Ok, i'm going to try and start off a complex discussion here, now this guy's shot to fame with this UFO calling, n ive thought of a few pros and cons for him.

Prophet Yahweh and JG Ballard... (the hoax explained?)

o, I've seen the video, and this guy stands in a park in a city underneath some major military and commercial air traffic routes, and "summons" UFO's.

Now, there is a short story by J. G. Ballard ("Emperor of the Sun", "Crash", etc.) contained in his book of short stories "The Terminal Beach". (I forget the actual name of the specific story.) In that story, an explorer in the amazon rainforest comes across a white man worshipped as a god or prophet by the natives around him because he has the power to "summon" spirits from the sky. (more in thread)

Debunking Yahweh

Okay people.. we have debunked hundreds of footage and pictures. I care less if Yahweh appears unsettle on film, I care about the footage. I saw approximately 15 clips of this man calling objects, they are spheres in the sky... and they are moving at high rates of speed. Can we debunk this one without using the persons appearence or behavior in the evaluation.

The footage.. can we clearly without any doubt say these objects are balloons are radio controlled objects? If so, do we have any evidence to do a comparison?

Yahweh says he can summon ufo at will

For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news media to film and photograph. During this time, a spaceship will descend, on Prophet's signal, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas, Nevada for almost two days.

Prophet Yahweh on radio tonight- Should be entertaining

Well, this guy believes that he can summon UFOs/alien spaceships on command:

He will be appearing on Coast to Coast AM tonight. I hope all of you are ready to call in with your specific requests ("Um, can I have a red cylindrical UFO with vanilla white trim?").

site:
www.prophetyahweh.com...

Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

OH MY!

You decide for yourself. I am ..... uhhh... I am... Hmmm...

Email I received.

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear Lists,

In my last email, I mentioned that the most holy and wonderful YAHWEH blessed me to be successfully documented by ABC News here in Las Vegas.

This is a historic event, in that, this is the first time, since man has been on earth, that anyone was documented calling down UFOS on his signal!

To see the footage, click on the link below or copy and past the one under it into you Windows Media Player or player that can play Windows Media Videos.

KTNV ABC-13 News Documentation Of My Summoning Ability ... (more in thread post)

Las Vegas UFO Video

I've uploaded the video to the ATS server for now. It's available here:
Prophet_UFO.asf
(Thanks to dbates for making the .ASF version available)

Everyone check out the Prophet Yahweh video threads!

Watch how fast this thing gets covered-up.

This Yahweh guy

is going to be interviewed on talksport in a little while.

YAHWEH is the truth! More footage

For debunkers ... have at it.

Yahweh Guy ... a challenge

Well I think he is the new David Blaine.

An old product wrapped up in new packaging.

However, instead of some of you just giving me some flack, Im willing to do this....

I will take wagers from a maximum of ten people on here of $1000 each, that come June 1st an alien spaceship WILL NOT appear in Las Vegas.

Im not talking about a weather balloon or something obscure or undefinable...Im talking about an alien spaceship.

That is in fact what this guy said he will summon up.

It has to be beyond all reasonable doubt.

I will match any bet on here... Gazrok or Skeptic Overlord can hold the money in their account because I trust that they will be honest and diligent in their determination of what will/ does actually happen in LV on June 1st ??

I will cover all wagers.

Right its put up or shut up time.

Who is on for the bet ??

Prophet Yahweh: Exposed

I did a little research. Ok alot of research. This Whois information exposes all of the prophet yahweh.

Prophet Yahweh is the owner of the following domains.

What does it tell us? Well thats up to you to decide.

BEWARE LONG POST

Prophet Yahweh
Hey everyone, i have just listened to the Talksport radio interview with Yahweh. He sounds very convincing. If nothing happens on June/July some people will view him as a joke but if a Ufo descends over Las Vegas what would the US Government do?

Oh my God, Yahweh is doing It, there is a 300 ft UFO in this Video. Watch it now!!!

Tricked Ya!!

This is just a glimpse of what people might be feeling for a good forty five days. I am just trying to get everyone used to this feeling so that they won't lose their faith. UFOs are real, don't let anyone tell you different. If Yahweh's promise does not happen please don't be discouraged. Some day the truth will be known.

Question About PROPHET YAHWEH

On prophet yahweh's website, he has a visitor's area for $7.95 per month. FOr this you can view LIVE broadcasts and pre-recorded. Anyone know if it's worth it and if i purchase this, do you think I'll be able to see what will happen in VEGAS over the next couple of days LIVE?

www.prophetyahweh.com... is his website

received an email from prophet yahweh!

Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 20:53:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Confirm Subscription
To: "Mustapha Badran"

Yes, but it will not be live.

I will post the footage within a few hours after each summonings.

Sincerely,

PY

Mustapha Badran wrote:

Hello, I wanted to know if I purchase your membership on the site for 7.95$ will I be able to view the upcoming events in vegas LIVE?

The Prophet Yahweh Hates Christians & The Catholic Church!

Need proof?
Check out his site!

www.ntconspiracy.com...

Revelations Chapter 17
Verses: 1-5, 9, 12-13, 15, 18
- 1. And there came one of the seven Angels, which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come here; I will show unto you the judgement of the great whore that sits upon many waters.
- 2. With whom the kings of the earth have committed whoredom, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her whoredom.
- 3. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
- 4. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her whoredom.
- 5. And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!
Mother Of All Protestant
Christian Denominations

Special thanks to Dulcimer for uncovering this Url.

ATS Yahweh UFO Calling Video Archive
Prophet_UFO.asf
yahweh1.wmv
yahweh2.wmv
yahweh3.wmv
yahweh4.wmv
yahweh5.wmv
yahweh6.wmv
yahweh7.wmv
yahweh8.wmv
yahweh9.wmv
yahweh10.wmv

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Prophet Yahweh is taking ATS by storm. I wonder how many of his followers are actually ATS members. I'm guessing more than a few.

Peace

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The Aussie Bloke phenomenon all over again, and nearly the exact time (to the date!) as last year. Coincidence? I think it goes far deeper than that...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Most people are scared enough to believe that there is a savior for them. Supposedly something called praying makes this imaginary figure like you, and once you die, you will go to a place called heaven, which is the same as earth only a little better.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Just watched the first ABC video again, and I just saw the moment where the light jumps from one location to another, while a lightpole nearby is always in the same view. Pretty wierd

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I feel bad that I haven't been able to keep up with this story for the last few days. Now... it seems like we have so much stuff on the site that it's impossible to take it all in...

Still, I want to thank the mods for putting together this quick reference page. When I started the first thread about the 'Prophet' on Friday I thought people would get a few laughs and then move on... I was so presumptous that I could never have guessed that footage like that shot by the ABC affiliate in nevada was out there and floating around the net. I simply judged the guy by his (in my opinion) comical appearance. If I've learned one thing it's this: Don't judge a book by its cover.

I'm not saying that I believe in what PY is saying or doing... the rational explanation is still that PY has orchestrated a large-scale hoax through the use of (perhaps) remote controlled balloons and accomplices... still... if it is a hoax it is so uncanny that, for seconds on some of those tapes, you really do feel like you're watching a non-human sphere 'teleporting' from one part of the sky to the other. If this is a hoax, in short, it's of a high enough quality to cause me to laugh at myself for dismissing a guy because he had a funny hat.

All in all... I still think that the next few days will be the 'make or break' moment for this sudden craze. Either an object will appear over LV or one won't. If one doesn't... I guess that we can choose to believe PY's theory that the audience, in general, has to believe in the UFOs for them to appear. And... even if something does appear... we'll be forced to wonder if, instead of ET UFOs or divine beings, these objects are really the product of a human mind projecting itself in a way that causes a 'psychic' manifestation.

We'll have to wait and see...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
thanks for this...

i hope it is not a hoax...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Lanotom is the one who got this going by purchasing access to PY's site and providing us with the link to the vids...

...actually, I was dumbfounded by how fast he got all that material. It literally was a situation where I started that first thread, went to lunch, and then came back to find all sorts of links to PY's tv performance. Lan certainly earned all the ATS points he got that day.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hum . . . I am one of those that go by the phrase "seen is believing" so I will wait for the "miracle" before expresing my opinion.

At least I will give the "Prophet" the chance.

But not on my account.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This stuff is amazing but I read the email part and why would he not allow Live footage?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
This stuff is amazing but I read the email part and why would he not allow Live footage?

If he's telling the truth we might not need live footage from him in the first place. After all, he said a large UFO would hover over Las Vegas... if that happens, the news/pics of it should hit the internet in seconds. My impression is that he is promising a Phoenix Lights type event.

If that happens the footage should be on CNN/FOXnews/BBC within a few minutes.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Honestly, when I watch the videos they look like the old UFO trick of using a laser pen/pointer and directing the light onto the camera lens or onto a sheet of glass directly in front of the camera.

As far as the object changing shape, a zoomed in video camera will always distort images on a clear background. The auto focus is the key. The auto focus option of the video camera is struggling to stay focused on the object because of its size and the blank background so the auto focus is in constant shift, which creates an illusion of the object changing shapes.

The rest is just hoaky religious stuff thrown in for effect. Watching this guy reminds me a lot of David Blaine, the magician. The style is almost identical. It is street UFO Magic.

I can go outside on a clear day and exactly duplicated one of these videos in less than 1-hour.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

Honestly, when I watch the videos they look like the old UFO trick of using a laser pen/pointer and directing the light onto the camera lens or onto a sheet of glass directly in front of the camera.

As far as the object changing shape, a zoomed in video camera will always distort images on a clear background. The auto focus is the key. The auto focus option of the video camera is struggling to stay focused on the object because of its size and the blank background so the auto focus is in constant shift, which creates an illusion of the object changing shapes.

The rest is just hoaky religious stuff thrown in for effect. Watching this guy reminds me a lot of David Blaine, the magician. The style is almost identical. It is street UFO Magic.

I can go outside on a clear day and exactly duplicated one of these videos in less than 1-hour.

You're forgetting that the most influential footage, so far, has been the stuff KLAS-17 filmed in las vegas. Sure, PY could have faked all of the videos he, himself, has released... but the ABC reporter in Vegas saw the 'objects' with his own eyes (so they couldn't be a laser on glass trick).

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

You're forgetting that the most influential footage, so far, has been the stuff KLAS-17 filmed in las vegas. Sure, PY could have faked all of the videos he, himself, has released... but the ABC reporter in Vegas saw the 'objects' with his own eyes (so they couldn't be a laser on glass trick).

Where is the link to that video? I will check it out.

EDIT: NM. I found the video. It was interesting.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by zerotime]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well I, myself am just going to wait and see. If what he says doesn't happen we can all laugh at him and wonder about the other videos of his. If he's correct I don't know how people will react

Edit: Oh and BTW the link to the video is at the top of the page

[edit on 31-5-2005 by 9890]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I don't know if the Prophet Yahweh phenomenon is a good or not. It has certainly generated excitement and new awareness. But I think that it is some kind of trick or hoax. So when people figure out it's not real, it will be a big let down.

Here are some points why I question him.

1) He only does this during the day; otherwise you would not be able to see the balloon.

2) He only scans certain parts of the sky, so this tells me he knows where the UFO will show up.

3) The video never shows the UFO leaving, which is because it slowly drifts out of sight.

4) Only far off sightings have occurred, he doesn't have the ability to bring them in closer.

I will be impressed if a UFO parks itself over Los Vegas for two days, even if it is just a blurry orb. Someone is bound to get decent footage. Only then will I take this guy seriously.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to make one point of clarification. I didn't hear or read anything that said a 'large UFO would appear over Las Vegas next week'. What I DID hear was the reporter saying that PY said 'this is just the beginning. We're going to see alot more of these things starting next week. One will come down low enough for all of Las Vegas to see.'

The only time frame mentioned is that things will start heating up beginning next week. No specific time frame was given for the LV appearance.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
1) He only does this during the day; otherwise you would not be able to see the balloon.

The video aired on the news was of a brilliant (lighted) object. I think pulling that off during the day was more impressive.

2) He only scans certain parts of the sky, so this tells me he knows where the UFO will show up.

On a few of the videos I saw he looked all around.

3) The video never shows the UFO leaving, which is because it slowly drifts out of sight.

As far as the newscast goes, there's not a whole lot of time available.

4) Only far off sightings have occurred, he doesn't have the ability to bring them in closer.

I'm sure there is a difference between summoning and commanding.

I'm holding back on this one still and enjoying the discussion, but just some counterpoints to think about Hal.

Peace

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news media to film and photograph.

well, we don't have very long to see if he is for real or not, do we ? unless he is going to come out and say 2005 was a type-o !

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I just wanted to make one point of clarification. I didn't hear or read anything that said a 'large UFO would appear over Las Vegas next week'. What I DID hear was the reporter saying that PY said 'this is just the beginning. We're going to see alot more of these things starting next week. One will come down low enough for all of Las Vegas to see.'

The only time frame mentioned is that things will start heating up beginning next week. No specific time frame was given for the LV appearance.

During the radio interviews he has made this week he said that he is going to try to bring a large UFO down that can be seen by the main body of Las Vegas. There are several threads that talk about what he said in those interviews.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join