It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soon the majority among us, Christian Fundamentalists, will see true prophet Yahweh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The true prophet Yahweh has already performed great miracles and still the majority among us, Christian Fundamentalists, refused to see them!
Miracles that the evil liberal media was the first to acknowledge!

The true prophet Yahweh, George W. Bush, summoned two planes on command over the skies of Lower Manhattan. And they came in, frame by frame.

But soon the majority among us will have recognized the true prophet of END TIMES, our guiding light!

He will summon UFOs on Command!
You will ALL finally see the LIGHT! A big flashing light!
It will touch your hearts and you will ALL finally see the true Prophet Yahweh of END TIMES !!!

Much much sooner they you ever dreamed of!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
The true prophet Yahweh, George W. Bush, summoned two planes on command over the skies of Lower Manhattan.

You'd think that the guy in command of the world most powerfull military might could summon more than two measly planes over lower manhattan, wouldnt you?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I hate to be a jerk, but, do you have a link to this?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The miracle the he performed
www.google.com...

Yes, the planes came in frame by frame. But unlike the false prophet Yahweh, they didn't came into the ABC video.
They came into the CNN video.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You forgot to talk about the warhead placed on the fake airliner jets to help with the collapse of the towers.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well - I have to admit that it would make a spectacular finale to all this mess...

Eh....Sure! Why not...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The towers were demolished. What are you talking about?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Bush is not 'Yahwah', he is barely human. That idiot is a puppet figure head that probably got blackmailed for raping little boys and wouldnt be able to admit the inside job 9/11 was.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I assume you are talking about the 'prophet yahwah' who can 'pray and command' for ufo's to appear, who has become popular suddenly on ats??

J_3

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here is the link he\she is talking about regarding the 9/11 attacks being an inside job.

www.tomflocco.com...

There is new evidence about someone (two people, on the inside)admitting to having been involved. Appearantly.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
LOL!

You seem to forget that us "fundies" know a bit about the Bible and how to spot our shepard.
This clown is not our shepard.

I'll not have to be told to go over there to see Him, and I won't have to read about Him in a thread. Everyone will see Him upon His return. Rest assured. This is teh word of a Fundie. The guy is a fraud and a sham.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Children should not be allowed to troll on this site. That is the lamest garbage I have ever read of about the summoning of planes with Bush and comparing it to the new 'false prophet'

Please refrain from desecrating the loss of life on 9/11. This thread should be trashed.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
The true prophet Yahweh has already performed great miracles and still the majority among us, Christian Fundamentalists, refused to see them!
Miracles that the evil liberal media was the first to acknowledge!

The true prophet Yahweh, George W. Bush, summoned two planes on command over the skies of Lower Manhattan. And they came in, frame by frame.

But soon the majority among us will have recognized the true prophet of END TIMES, our guiding light!

He will summon UFOs on Command!
You will ALL finally see the LIGHT! A big flashing light!
It will touch your hearts and you will ALL finally see the true Prophet Yahweh of END TIMES !!!

Much much sooner they you ever dreamed of!

Sorry to flame you here, wtf??? Is this an anti-bush thread, or a anti Yahweh thread? I am as anti-bush as the next guy, but this thread makes no sense to me, at all. You hate the liberal media, but like bush for as you say "summoning" the two planes that killed 3000 people? Are you pro- end times or something?

BTW there was NO nukes on thoes planes, don't you think maby just a little bit of that radiation might have been picked up? cmon

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Matt,
Don't be that guy.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Jeez, if President Bush wanted to kill Americans for some sort of agena, he could quite easily do it. Really, if he had a hidden agenda, I would think that he would have "had" another terrorist attack occur when his popularity in the polls, and the American support for the war on terror dwindles in order to rally up more support.

on a funnier note: Remember to support T.W.A.T. (the war against terrorism)

new topics

top topics

join