It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Quotes written by High Level Masons proclaiming Lucifer as God

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eudaimonia

Hey, I don't doubt you for a minute.

So what's with the owl?

Maybe you know - I have tried to look up it's significance in Bohemian Grove meetings.
I know it is a common symbol in ancient cuneiform. Maybe it means illuminated wisdom as opposed to blind obedience. Maybe these folk are aligned with those fallen angels. Certainly the Devil has some powers or we would look a whole lot different as a society of humans right about now...I figured this out about 10 years ago.

Evolution and progress should result in less war, not more.
Something pretty powerful is working against mans better judgment, and winning.

edit on 7-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eudaimonia

Deception is a strong element in Freemasonry. The Masonic Hierarchy intentionally misleads lower degree Masons.

The original Tea Party was started by a masonic lodge in Boston.

But we have a warning against them...

vimeo.com...

"Beware the Bearers of False Gifts and Broken Promises. Much Pain but Still Time. Believe There is Still Good Out There. We Oppose the Deceivers. The Conduit is Closing."

edit on 7-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Is this thread even necessary? It's obvious that the author ha sno interest in LEARNING, and no interest in having an honest DISCUSSION. He just wants a chance to slam Freemasonry with slanderous lies which he believes and then repeats on here like a parrot.

I suggest this thread be closed.

Hey dude.. maybe you should relax a bit, ATS is not (yet at least) a tribune exclusively reserved to masons and personaly im interested by this thread. If you don't like it, maybe you go have some more "appropriate" reading for you there www.abovetopsecret.com... it might fit better with your (corrupted?) opinions.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Sorcery, Hexes, they're all intertwined in the workings of Witchcraft.

Are you implying that Sorcery is a 100% POSITIVE practice?

Magick is like electricity.. it's all in how it's used.

[edit on 6/1/2005 by Cug]

No, Magic if it exists is not like electricity and it cannot be compared to a tool made by men. In Magic 1+1 not equal 2. And practicing magic is almost always a bad things since you might change "natural" order of things, that's why there is in all kind of magic (black, white, red, whatever) what is called "triple returns rule" that might get back to you one way or another (or not at all you are a powerfull and very wise black or white magician, but hey who is ?
) when you practice it.
edit on 10-11-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The masons of today do not resemble the masons of 50 years ago. It's an entirely different agenda, an entirely different sect of people. I would say they have down-graded by accepting just about any schmuck into their lodges. Of course there are the higher ranking members who may remain segregated to higher circles within the organization. I don't see that masons these days serve any purpose other than a stroke of the ego for the members themselves. A private sausage fest to say the least.
There is not much evidence showing that they are propagating any kind of Luciferian worship as a whole. There could be kooky individuals who are or were members, but it doesn't imply that Lucifer is given the rank of a deity. In fact masons of the past have contributed a lot to their country and communities. There are plenty of philanthropists who have been freemasons also...
edit on 10-11-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyeofhorus

Having taken all of this into account (the fact that there are Freemasons who strongly disagree with accepted dogma), for some reason the Freemasons have the gall promote their group as a Christian organization.

edit on 14-11-2010 by vcwxvwligen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join