It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Quotes written by High Level Masons proclaiming Lucifer as God

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bosito

this is a very old thread, and some of the participants are no longer members here. I will tell you that the quotes in the OP are edited and taken out of context. It's an old trick but a trick none the less. Plus there is a quote from Manny Hall attributing him to being a 33rd degree mason and at the time he wrote it, he was not a mason at all. he was guessing about what masonry was all about. later in life, he became a mason and his ideas changed drastically.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by eudaimonia

Yes. Revelation supports this too. It is common knowledge that the Evening & Morning Star is Lucifer. Unfortunately, extremists can't understand the written word.

Why bother going through all the genealogy of Christ when the Ghost impregnated Mary?

And why, if it is as prophecy, was the child not called Immanuel? Prophecy has not been fulfilled imo.

edit on 4-10-2010 by NJE777 because: grammar

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Originally posted by eudaimonia

'The Mysteries Of Magic' by Eliphas Levi
"What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil. The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism." page 428

'The Book Of Black Magic' by Arthur Edward Waite 33°
"First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in what-ever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me. I command and I conjure thee in the Name of the Mighty Living God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, to appear without noise and without ...." page 244

'The Secret Teaching Of All Ages' by Manly Palmer Hall 33°
"I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed.....

'The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry' by Manly Palmer Hall 33°
"When The Mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply this energy." page 48

'The Secret Doctrine' by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky
"Lucifer represents..Life..Thought..Progress..Civilization..Liberty..Independance..Lucifer is the Logos..the Serpent, the Savior." on pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)

"It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God." pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533, (VI)

"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and "Satan' at one and the same time." page 539 (Volume?)

How are these quotes taken out of context?

edit on 4-10-2010 by NJE777 because: insert link

edit on 4-10-2010 by NJE777 because: spelling urgh!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NJE777

look at this link for a start.

this is the first one I picked. Google a sentence in each of the others and read the paragraph before and after to see what the original idea was with the selected quote.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Wow

Another gangbang. The mere of the name "lucifer" should make any western scholar just a little bit suspicious. The frequency of use, combined with arguments which invariably resort to "misunderstanding" about the true nature of freemasonry, and the total obhorrence showen by admitted members of secret or occult societies to this single piece of evidence is just overwhelming. Like trying to convince us that when billy graham talks about God he's really referring to the flying spaghetti monster. it's all in the interpretation, and understanding the ancient texts, you know?

Actually boys, your secrets are all out of the closet, there aren't any left. Trying to close the barn door in this manner is, just a little bit, blunt. The only secret that's left is indeed how badly your average grandad mason has been deceived.

Lucifer, the shining, is just a metaphor. If only ...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Wow

Another gangbang. The mere of the name "lucifer" should make any western scholar just a little bit suspicious. The frequency of use, combined with arguments which invariably resort to "misunderstanding" about the true nature of freemasonry, and the total obhorrence showen by admitted members of secret or occult societies to this single piece of evidence is just overwhelming. Like trying to convince us that when billy graham talks about God he's really referring to the flying spaghetti monster. it's all in the interpretation, and understanding the ancient texts, you know?

Actually boys, your secrets are all out of the closet, there aren't any left. Trying to close the barn door in this manner is, just a little bit, blunt. The only secret that's left is indeed how badly your average grandad mason has been deceived.

Lucifer, the shining, is just a metaphor. If only ...

yes, it is a metaphor.. the light in the dark. he who stole fire from the gods and gave it to man...not some pointy headed dude sitting in flames with a pitch fork..

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo

yes, it is a metaphor.. the light in the dark. he who stole fire from the gods and gave it to man...not some pointy headed dude sitting in flames with a pitch fork..

Also, it should be remembered that the Latin Vulgate New Testament refers to Jesus Christ as "lucifer" three separate times.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I am reading "The secret teachings of all ages" at the moment. Hall presents an encyclopedia of the secret teachings since time immemorial.

In the paragraph in question, Hall is discussing an example of an invocation used in black ceremonial magic. The extract comes from a book called "Magus." It has nothing to do with Freemasonry and it has nothing to do with Hall.

The book is an encyclopedia ABOUT secret societies of all ages. The facts contained therein are presented in an objective way, and do not reflect the views of the author - simply factual information about various secret societies.

To present a journalist's report as an opinion is simply absurd.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
I am reading "The secret teachings of all ages" at the moment. Hall presents an encyclopedia of the secret teachings since time immemorial.

In the paragraph in question, Hall is discussing an example of an invocation used in black ceremonial magic. The extract comes from a book called "Magus." It has nothing to do with Freemasonry and it has nothing to do with Hall.

The book is an encyclopedia ABOUT secret societies of all ages. The facts contained therein are presented in an objective way, and do not reflect the views of the author - simply factual information about various secret societies.

To present a journalist's report as an opinion is simply absurd.

i'm reading this book also! what a trove of information. i can't stop reading it. so much of it coincides with my own personal beliefs. its extraordinary.

have you read "melchizedek and the mystery of fire" by Hall? Short little pamphlet filled with profound information.

i think Secret Teachings should be mandatory reading for anyone interested in Secret Societies, religions, esoteric knowledge... it just opened my eyes like never before.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo

i think Secret Teachings should be mandatory reading for anyone interested in Secret Societies, religions, esoteric knowledge... it just opened my eyes like never before.

I absolutely agree.

In my opinion, "Secret teachings" reveals more of the hidden mysteries of nature and science than any other book ever written.

Thanks for the other recommendation too. I will be sure to get hold of a copy.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
where do you people come from? you have such an internet twisted slanted view toward freemasonry it makes me ill. i hope you find the light. so mote it be.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
this is from "secret teachings of all ages" and i think it gives the best explanation of who and wat lucifer is!
The cherubim address the seeker thus: "Man, thou art dust and to dust thou shalt return. Thou wert fashioned by the Builder of Forms; thou belongest to the sphere of form, and the breath that was breathed into thy soul was the breath of form and like a flame it shall flicker out. More than thou art thou canst not be. Thou art a denizen of the outer world and it is forbidden thee to enter this inner place."

And the Adam replies: "Many times have I stood within this courtyard and begged admission to my Father's house and thou hast refused it me and sent me back to wander in darkness. True it is that I was fashioned out of the dirt and that my Maker could not confer upon me the boon of immortality. But no more shalt thou send me away; for, wandering in the darkness, I have discovered that the Almighty hath decreed my salvation because He hath sent out of the most hidden Mystery His Only Begotten who didst take upon Himself the world fashioned by the Demiurgus. Upon the elements of that world was He crucified and from Him hath poured forth the blood of my salvation. And God, entering into His creation, hath quickened it and established therein a road that leadeth to Himself. While my Maker could not give me immortality, immortality was inherent in the very dust of which I was composed, for before the world was fabricated and before the Demiurgus became the Regent of Nature the Eternal Life had impressed itself upon the face of Cosmos. This is its sign--the Cross. Do you now deny me entrance, I who have at last learned the mystery of myself?"

And the voice replies: "He who is aware, IS! Behold!"

Gazing about him, Adam finds himself in a radiant place, in the midst of which stands a tree with flashing jewels for fruit and entwined about its trunk a flaming, winged serpent crowned with a diadem of stars. It was the voice of the serpent that had spoken.

"Who art thou?" demands the Adam.

"I," the serpent answers, "am Satan who was stoned; I am the Adversary--the Lord who is against you, the one who pleads for your destruction before the Eternal Tribunal. I was your enemy upon the day that you were formed; I have led you into temptation; I have delivered you into the hands of evil; I have maligned you; I have striven ever to achieve your undoing. I am the guardian of the Tree of Knowledge and I have sworn that none whom I can lead astray shall partake of its fruits."

The Adam replies: "For uncounted ages have I been thy servant. In my ignorance I listened to thy words and they led me into paths of sorrow. Thou hast placed in my mind dreams of power, and when I struggled to realize those dreams they brought me naught but pain. Thou hast sowed in me the seeds of desire, and when I lusted after the things of the flesh agony was my only recompense. Thou hast sent me false prophets and false reasoning, and when I strove to grasp the magnitude of Truth I found thy laws were false and only dismay rewarded my strivings. I am done with thee forever, O artful Spirit! I have tired of thy world of illusions. No longer will I labor in thy vineyards of iniquity. Get thee behind me, rempter, and the host of thy temptations. There is no happiness, no peace, no good, no future in the doctrines of selfishness, hate, and passion preached by thee. All these things do I cast aside. Renounced is thy rule forever!"

And the serpent makes answer: "Behold, O Adam, the nature of thy Adversary!" The serpent disappears in a blinding sunburst of radiance and in its place stands an angel resplendent in shining, golden garments with great scarlet wings that spread from one corner of the heavens to the other. Dismayed and awestruck, the Adam falls before the divine creature.

"I am the Lord who is against thee and thus accomplishes thy salvation, " continues the voice. "Thou hast hated me, but through the ages yet to be thou shalt bless me, for I have led thee our of the sphere of the Demiurgus; I have turned thee against the illusion of worldliness; I have weaned thee of desire; I have awakened in thy soul the immortality of which I myself partake. Follow me, O Adam, for I am the Way, the Life, and the Truth!"

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by goneindawind
this is from "secret teachings of all ages" and i think it gives the best explanation of who and wat lucifer is!
You might want to read that quote again, because the word "Lucifer" doesn't appear anywhere in it. Satan does, but not Lucifer.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by goneindawind
You might want to read that quote again, because the word "Lucifer" doesn't appear anywhere in it. Satan does, but not Lucifer.

i understand this! but it doesnt have to say lucifer! everyone knows lucifer is the fallen angel from the bible! the great serpent! who guards the great path! also when it says this quote
"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and "Satan' at one and the same time." page 539 (Volume?)
another way of saying thiswhere you might understand it better is saying that the same divine wisdom that a dove uses to fly a snake uses to produce venom!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by goneindawind

Which simply means there's no such thing as the devil… all that happens, good or evil, is God's will.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by goneindawind

Which simply means there's no such thing as the devil… all that happens, good or evil, is God's will.

exactly! but think of the consequences! if the profane or uneducated knew this!... the symbolism of the snake crucified on the tree is a symbol of this saying we should get rid of the snake in us that desires to hurt and only use the dove! but wit out evil or the catlyst of it just being there we wouldnt b able to progress! without darkness light is nothing just as without evil good is meaningless!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I wonder how many of the anti mason so called Christians on ATS realize that their version of the Holy scripture was translated into English and published by a Freemason, mainly King James.

-Al
edit on 14-10-2010 by AlBeMet because: Space

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
All very interesting stuff but, even if Lucifer is seen as the one who bestowed to mankind 'intellectual independence', and unfettered us to expand our minds and understanding, isn't Lucifer still 'under' God, and thus God allowed or ordered this act of Lucifer?

Unless these masons believe that Lucifer is the absolute creator, or they are dualists, then no matter what they attribute to Lucifer, it is still God who reigns with control over all and calls the shots.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AlBeMet

actually king james hired sir francis bacon to right the king james version which makes it even more masonic if u know anything about our great brother! was also the author to the shakespear plays! some even say he was the great ascended master st. germain!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Romans 10:9

Exactly. There are a number of non-Christians who still believe in god-the-creator, but laugh at the idea of a devil. It goes against the idea that God is omniscient and omnipotent for a lesser being to have any sway over the world without His express permission and consent. At least, if you believe in a hands-on god. There are also some who say God got things started but has been an absentee landlord. Not really the time or place to debate all those issues here and now though.

But the word Lucifer was a mistranslation or misattribution in one edition of the Bible that for the most part, doesn't exist in any other edition. Biblical scholars know that it was wrong and didn't belong there in the first place. It's the pop-culture fan-fic of Milton and Dante that covered the story of The Fall that so many hard-core Bible thumpers believe in, yet they're taking as gospel works of pulp fiction created as entertainment for the masses 1500 years after the Bible was written.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join