It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Dames and the end of the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Anyone hear of Ed Dames supposed claims about the end of the world via Solar activity i.e. a Flare? The Flare(s) is supposed to occur with in the next couple of years, with a major event happening in September of this year involving the shuttle.

I would like to hear you opinions on this Remote Viewer, because I have some doubts, given the fact that he claimed the same thing would happen in 1999.

Ed Dames prediction circa 1999

1999-APR-3: Ed. Dames, president of PsyTech predicted that solar flares would strike the earth during the Easter weekend (APR-3 and 4 in the West). Persons who were living in caves or under the earth might survive. The rest of the world's population would be killed. He predicted that space aliens would arrive about 2012 to rescue the few survivors. Ed., his family and employees spent the weekend hiding out inside a lava tube in Hawaii...

Seems bogus to me... even if RVing is possible I doubt it is 100% accurate.

Edited: Context

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Sigma]

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Sigma]

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sigma
Anyone hear of Ed Dames supposed claims about the end of the world via Solar activity i.e. a Flare? The Flare(s) is supposed to occur with in the next couple of years, with a major event happening in September of this year involving the shuttle.

I would like to hear you opinions on this Remote Viewer, because I have some doubts, given the fact that he claimed the same thing would happen in 1999.

1999-APR-3: Ed. Dames, president of PsyTech predicted that solar flares would strike the earth during the Easter weekend (APR-3 and 4 in the West). Persons who were living in caves or under the earth might survive. The rest of the world's population would be killed. He predicted that space aliens would arrive about 2012 to rescue the few survivors. Ed., his family and employees spent the weekend hiding out inside a lava tube in Hawaii...

Seems bogus to me... even if RVing is possible I doubt it is 100% accurate.

I figure this one needed a bump up because it gave a precise set of dates for predictions that never occurred.

There was never any "killshot" solar flare from the sun that wiped out the human race on Easter weekend April 3 and April 4 of 2012. And there were no space aliens that arrived shortly after Easter in 2012 that rescued the "few survivors" of earth.

He gave precise dates for the prediction in 1999, even though AFTER it didn't happen on those dates, he now claims that the alleged solar flare "killshot" will allegedly now happen after North Korea uses nukes.

I personally don't feel that anyone on this planet will ever see any solar flare "killshot". That the sun will take millions of years to turn into a red giant and that by that point, humans will be living in space and no longer on the planet. But that's millions of years from now.

When it comes to SCIENCE, Ed Dames usually botches it. I seem to remember reading a transcript once for a C2C interview where Ed Dames claimed that BIV (Bovine Immuno-Deficiency Virus) in cows would wind up in the milk and that it would mutate and humans consuming the milk would catch HIV. I'm sure someone knows where the milk C2C prediction is on a C2C transcript. Of course, milk is pasteurized which kills all viruses including BIV if the cow has it. There's plenty of other things in milk, but BIV isn't one of them in pasteurized milk.

And humans don't catch HIV from drinking milk anyway, but they sure can catch it from their love of Ukrainian women.... ahem... I mean Ukrainian brothels (with the highest HIV rates in Europe). *wink*

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
well, it seems to me that ATS has members that are just as qualified as ED.
posting nonsense, just to get noticed in the predictions forum.

join