It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy? You decide...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The link does not work. Is there any othere links?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The file is rather big(approx. 30 MBs), so opening it might be a problem. I suggest downloading it if you have the space.

Edit: Now that I have downloaded it I realize it is the Dennis Lee video promoting his Hummingbird/Sundance motor. If you haven't seen it, you might want to watch it, if you have don't bother.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Sigma]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe a description so I know what I'm downloading?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Ad description would be great as I can't download the link, and I would liek to know more.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Basically it is a promotional video for Dennis Lee's proclaimed Magnetic Motor. He is basically trying to make a case for why it could work, via explanations of various magnetic effects(like a magnet's effect on copper). He says he would release the technology if the govenment threatens him, but in the meantime he is attempting to get like 1.5 million people signed up for his machine, as he wouldn't be selling them, only leasing. Ask me questions and I will try to answer them...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
i saw this a couple of years back, tbh it was very interesting,

not heard anymore about this project, thought it might be dead. worth a download...

saw another documentary/interview last night about free power using magnetic power, think it was called Nazi UFOs - How They Fly - The German Tesla Anti-Gravity And Free Energy Program (William Lyne) (2004) pretty poor quality video but nice info

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It seems that magnets are still being considered objects of magic, even after thousands of years after their discovery. Amazing. Then, for a person with not a lot of expertise in physics, it's not a big leap of imagination to assume that this magic also violates the conservation of energy.

This video is not worth the disk space on which it is stored

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Its not a bad video if you want to watch basic Lenz law and Faraday's induction law in motion, hehe.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There is a similar type of demonstration here

Interesting, no ?

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcat
i saw this a couple of years back, tbh it was very interesting,

not heard anymore about this project, thought it might be dead. worth a download...

saw another documentary/interview last night about free power using magnetic power, think it was called Nazi UFOs - How They Fly - The German Tesla Anti-Gravity And Free Energy Program (William Lyne) (2004) pretty poor quality video but nice info

I read on another forum there was a torrent on this video.
www.meganova.org...
I found that one. Tracker not working and no seeds or peers.

I've seen these before and you got to post messages and complain
for more seeds. That is 600MB and got one that size once.
Must have been a week or so at it.

I think 9Gig will get you one season of a tv program.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigma
He says he would release the technology if the govenment threatens him, but in the meantime he is attempting to get like 1.5 million people signed up for his machine

Yeah, this doesn't sound like a scam or delusion or anything. I suppose every physics student at university is wasting their time. They should take their tuition money and spend it on leasing one of these devices, or buying into a "dealership" like some other free-energy hucksters offer. The world would be a better place and it would be free energy and puppy dogs for everyone!

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Doen't the gas mixture of below atomic weight 19 work good
enough, or the patents are still in effect.

Somehow the discharge to separate H2 to 2H is less than the recombinmation. But that would make the engine run backwards.

Its an opposite engine.

See William Lyne's material on the gas recycle engine.

top topics

join