It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Airplane photo!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
will one of you please debunk these US Patents?

please explain to me how this isnt "Evidence"

ive had them on my comp for over a year now and ive never seen anyone 'debunk' them

please debunk or explain them in respect to the kemtrail thingy

Thanks Guys
Appreciate Your Time

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I checked up on the first Patent , it's deffinatly there. I couldn't find the second in the Application or Patent Databases though.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by MERC]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
That picture isn't even a fuel dump. The fuel dump ports are on the back of the wings. The "chemtrail" is coming from the outboard side of the wheel wells. The fuel dump on the E-6 should be by the aileron between the engines. That's the standard location for big planes. E-6 is full of communications gear to talk to submarines. They do not, and can not carry anything to create a "chemtrail" without massive modification to the airframe.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Here's a site with some more of the patent details that explain the military uses. It's a chemtrail site, but it does have the pertinent info. The patent is about 80% of the way down the page.

BACKGROUND

The present invention relates to method and apparatus for contrail generation and the like. An earlier known method in use for contrail generation involves oil smoke trails produced by injecting liquid oil directly into the hot jet exhaust of an aircraft target vehicle. The oil vaporizes and recondenses being the aircraft producing a brilliant white trail. Oil smoke trail production requires a minimum of equipment; and, the material is low in cost and readily available. However, oil smoke requires a heat source to vaporize the liquid oil and not all aircraft target vehicles, notably towed targets, have such a heat source. Also, at altitudes above about 25,000 feet oil smoke visibility degrades rapidly.

SUMMARY

The present invention is for a powder generator requiring no heat source to emit a "contrail" with sufficient visibility to aid in visual acquisition of an aircraft target vehicle and the like. The term "contrail" was adopted for convenience in identifying the visible powder trail of this invention. Aircraft target vehicles are used to simulate aerial threats for missile tests and often fly at altitudes between 5,000 and 20,000 feet at speeds of 300 and 400 knots or more. The present invention is also suitable for use in other aircraft vehicles to generate contrails or reflective screens for any desired purpose.

Note that the concern of contrail production is visibility as opposed to being a carrier for any foreign material. In addition to aiding target acquisiton the visible contrail is also used for aerial displays and the like. The Navy would use this with the Blue Angels, for example.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I don't think anyone is denying it is possible to spray stuff from airplanes and that there are devices available to do so. Crop dusters, aerial display teams, cloud seeders and fire suppresion planes can all spray stuff. What none of these things point to is a conspiricy. Also none of these actually produce the persistant trails (perhaps the display team) that the chemtrail believers are so keen to point out are chemtrails.

On the same logic I could find a patent for a nuclear bomb and claim it is evidence that the government is dropping nukes on us. I won't though, as this would make me an idiot.

Here is are own red arrow display team taking part in the evil chemtrail conspiricy:

Not sure what they spray for this effect (anyone?), but I suppose it is some kind of chemical (a broad enough term to be meaningless in this sense) and it does create a trail (it would be a dissappointing show if it didn't). But is there a consipricy? No.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
In most cases it's simply diesel oil sprayed into the exhaust, then they add crystals to color it. The Thunderbirds and Blue Angels just use plain oil for white smoke.

If you take a really close look at the pic in the link, there are two openings beside where the wheel well is, but the smoke on one side is coming out from in front of the opening, and on the other looks like it's to one side of the opening. This looks like a photoshop they didn't quite get right. I put it into Pain Shop and blew it up a little bit and noticed that.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

the blue angels use 20 weight light machine oil...I know this to be true because they left a few 55 gal. drums (full) when they practiced at NAS Chase Field in the late 80's. Talking to the flight crews we were told about the oil being used for trails during the airshows.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Cloud seeding is not a chemtrail at least not in the sense that it is spreading disease and biological or chemical warfare products to make people sick.

Seeding has been around and known about for many many years. Not only is it used to try and HELP the ozone layer, it is also used to help induce rainfall.

Sorry, no conspiracy here.

Cloud seeding

[edit on 22-5-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

One gram of silver iodide = 600,000,000,000,000 particles when vaporized by burning the acetone (paint thinner) solution it is suspended in.

200 lbs of the stuff, is enough to cover the entire United States with 100,000 parts per square ft.

In 2006, they sprayed 1400lbs of it, and that is just what they admit to.

You Chemtrail debunkers seem happy to ignore these facts though.

Nothing to see here kiddies, take a deep breath (cough) and move on.

Good grief, this forum seems to get more govt stooges every day.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

Haha, so now I am a government stooge eh? Its funny that in other chemtrail threads the cloud seeding was never an issue with you. But I suppose because you can't provide any evidence regarding chemtrails you resort to the using the science of cloud seeding as a basis for your proof. Or are you getting the two subjects confused because what I remember about the pro chemtrail crowd was that chemtrails are supposed to be a government conspiracy to introduce biological and chemical agents to the unsuspecting public to make them sick or for depopulation (in secret) hence the conspiracy.

Oh and silver iodide isn't the only thing used for cloud seeding. they also use salt and dry ice to do the same job.

Save your insults for someone else and bring some hard scientific evidence to prove your point rather than name slinging.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Um, silver iodide is called, "silver SALT" Dry ice is liquid carbon dioxide.

Lets see, how about the thread I've personally authored on the subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are just the threads in THIS forum.

I would say it's fair to say, I've done my research. How about you?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
you're missing my point.

My question was

1)how did we go from chemtrailing to cloud seeding? Two separate issues as far as I am concerned.

2) why start name calling when anyone offers an opinion that differs from yours.

So far in all the threads that you and I (and others) have debated these various subjects I have not once stooped to name calling when I don't agree with you. I would just hope you could show the same respect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join