It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Airplane photo!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I found this picture in google images.
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

I have heard stories about chemtrail planes being white and having no passenger windows. what do you guys think?

[edit on 31-5-2005 by BigPimpin]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
it's a fake, just look around the smoke comingout of those two big streams. look around the smoke. it's a fake

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It really dose look like a painting or artists view of a plane. So yeah, not exactly a hoax, but definately not real.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Nice picture of a fuel dump...!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It's a fuel dump.

and BTW, that is NOT a C135.

"Bonus" to anyone that can identify it.

or just look here

[edit on 31-5-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Dosnt anyone think that looks like a painting??? Cos it sure does to me.

And I should know this, im a Cadet and have to do air reccy like very day, but I dont so im going to crawl under that rock and die.

jra

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Dosnt anyone think that looks like a painting??? Cos it sure does to me.

It's just the low quality of the photograph that's making it look like a painting I think. It looks like a real photo of a fuel dump to me, it's just that the whites are blown out and the blues have been oversaturated. Would be nice to find the original photo if possible.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
It's a fuel dump.

or just look here

Take Charge & Move Out

Edit: Link Repaired

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Imperium Americana]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Imperium is right; it is a Navy TACAMO.

The fuel dump has been moved inboard, since the Navy added electronics to the wing tips (you can see the pods).

This picture has been shown on the chemazoid sites for six or seven years now, and been debunked over and over again.

It's indicative of the basic dishonesty of the "chem-trail" hoaxters that even though they know it's a fake, they continue to keep pushing it in order to catch and welcome more naive newbies to the wonderful world of...

...KHEMZ!

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Gah, people don't understand, you can't identify a chemtrail making plane easily that way, even in the sky. It may leave a very wide and long trail, but it still might be fuel/water vapor. If it stays for 10 min, it's a chemtrail.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If it stays for 10 min, it's a chemtrail.

Prove it, how do you know this?

Yo, I got farts that linger around for longer than 10 minutes....are they chemtrails too? Is the goverment secretly filling me up up chemtrail juice?
I have to admit tho, I would be a prime carrier....cleared out 2 rooms today.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
...If it stays for 10 min, it's a chemtrail.

So those big, white fluffy things that stay in the sky for hours are chemclouds ??

'Cause that's what contrails are, a form of cloud. It's natural for them to persist under the right conditions.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Gah, people don't understand, you can't identify a chemtrail making plane easily that way, even in the sky. It may leave a very wide and long trail, but it still might be fuel/water vapor. If it stays for 10 min, it's a chemtrail.

Wrong.

What causes a contrail to persist is whether the atmospheric conditions are such that the ice crystals (because that's what contrails are) will not sublime (which is going form solid to gas without the water phase).

If the temperature is below minus forty degrees and the atmosphere is saturated (i.e., relative humidity of 100% or higher)* then the ice crystals will not sublime, and may act as "seed" crystals to cause the water in the adjacent atmosphere to freeze as well. This is why contrails, under the right conditions, can often spread out and cover large portions of the sky.

The "chem-trail" believers have had their "if it lasts for over x minutes, it's a 'chem-trail' " myth debunked over and over, yet they still use it to rope in unsuspecting newbies.

*Yes, you can have humidity over 100%; it's called "supersaturation". There are a lot of threads on this forum which explain exactly how supersaturation, as well as normal atmospheric physics, works.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

yet they still use it to rope in unsuspecting newbies.

Hah, this is one newbie they're not gonna get.
Like I said before in the billion other Chemtrail threads....

Here goes,
If this were true some Airmen in BFE or somewhere would speak up and provide samples if this crap for authoritues and or independent agencies.
If not some Airmen..then a pilot, if not a pilot then maybe a fuel guy..etc...etc...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Sporty, you're right.

For years people have been asking the "chem-trail" True Believers if they had any evidence, like some of the "chem-trails" collected in situ or some sort of statistical correlation between "chem-trails" and sickness or anything like that, and there simply isn't any.

That's one of the resaon that the "chem-trail" hoax is finally dying out, but there will alwys be a few True Believers -- there always are.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This all seems so familiar.

Oh right, the matrix.
Well, I BELIEVE!

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
Like I said before in the billion other Chemtrail threads....

Here goes,
If this were true some Airmen in BFE or somewhere would speak up and provide samples if this crap for authoritues and or independent agencies.
If not some Airmen..then a pilot, if not a pilot then maybe a fuel guy..etc...etc...

Sporty, unfortunately, the true beleivers, also find statements like this to be totally reasonable:

Originally posted by billybob
i will clarify what i mean. no problem.
his testimony now has less weight. people who speak against the official lie are being arrested, assassinated, ignored, labelled, gag ordered. i assume this man is not immune to these patterns, nor unaware of them.

Now Billybob was talking about 911 in that snippet, but the sentiment persists like a contrail on a cold winter day and is shared by many who inhabit these forums.

[edit on 12-6-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
yeah its a 747 dropping off a sewage trail, probably over some large body of water.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
It's a fuel dump.

It is a Mercury E6A/B

Background: Boeing derived the E-6A from its commercial 707 to replace the aging EC-130Q in the performance of the Navy's TACAMO ("Take Charge and Move Out") mission. TACAMO links the NCA with naval ballistic missile forces during times of crisis. The aircraft carries a very low frequency communication system with dual trailing wire antennas. The Navy accepted the first E-6A in August 1989.

The E-6B was conceived as a replacement for the Air Force's Airborne Command Post due to the age of the EC-135 fleet. The E-6B modified an E-6A by adding battlestaff positions and other specialized equipment. The E-6B is a dual-mission aircraft capable of fulfilling either the E-6A mission or the airborne strategic command post mission and is equipped with an airborne launch control system (ALCS). The ALCS is capable of launching U.S. land based intercontinental ballistic missiles. The first E-6B aircraft was accepted in December 1997 and the E-6B assumed its dual operational mission in October 1998. The E-6 fleet will be completely modified to the E-6B configuration by the year 2003.

General Characteristics
Primary Function: Communications relay for fleet ballistic missile submarines (A and B models) and airborne command post for U.S. Strategic forces (B model).

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientofdays33

It is a Mercury E6A/B

Background: Boeing derived the E-6A from its commercial 707 to replace the aging EC-130Q in the performance of the Navy's TACAMO ("Take Charge and Move Out") mission. TACAMO links the NCA with naval ballistic missile forces during times of crisis. The aircraft carries a very low frequency communication system with dual trailing wire antennas. The Navy accepted the first E-6A in August 1989.

The E-6B was conceived as a replacement for the Air Force's Airborne Command Post due to the age of the EC-135 fleet. The E-6B modified an E-6A by adding battlestaff positions and other specialized equipment. The E-6B is a dual-mission aircraft capable of fulfilling either the E-6A mission or the airborne strategic command post mission and is equipped with an airborne launch control system (ALCS). The ALCS is capable of launching U.S. land based intercontinental ballistic missiles. The first E-6B aircraft was accepted in December 1997 and the E-6B assumed its dual operational mission in October 1998. The E-6 fleet will be completely modified to the E-6B configuration by the year 2003.

General Characteristics
Primary Function: Communications relay for fleet ballistic missile submarines (A and B models) and airborne command post for U.S. Strategic forces (B model).

Aww your a day late and a dollar short! LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join