It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadaam's Teeth, Etc.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
How do you know the first one is not a fake. And for Saddam's wife saying thats not my husband could mean she disowns him or she may have tried to get him off the hook. They did dna testing it is positive.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Who's DNA testing? Have you actually seen the results or are we taking word for truth? Has the DNA tests been verified or confirmed by a disintrested third party? What was the comparison sample from? Who administered the tests? Who writes their checks? Hell man, we were also told that a magic bullet flew through Kennedy, stopped and changed directions a couple of times to wound Connally, and that they lost his brain. We were told that Squanto and the Indians welcomed the Pilgrims to America with open arms and we all shared the land in harmony. Point is, they lie ALOT. How do we really know they aren't lying about Hussien now?

Edit: And another point, you're reply was so quick, I guess you really studied the links I posted to make an informed opinion before you passed it off? Plausibility is of course subjective, but damn, look into it a little man.
In fact I will quote you from another post of yours..
"Do not post unless you read the article because your point of view will be biased and flawed."

[edit on 8-8-2006 by twitchy]

[edit on 8-8-2006 by twitchy]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
What a FASCINATING thread.

I couldn't see the original photos but the ones that COle reposted demonstrate conclusively two things:

1. that the teeth definitely are DIFFERENT, no question
  2. that if the one with the good teeth is more recent, then serious dental work has taken place or
  3. they're different people and that
  4. COle is prepared to ignore the evidence of his own eyes to support the US admin.

As for this "DNA testing" - it means NOTHING. Where did the original sample come from? Unless someone can demonstrate that it came from Saddam - rather difficult I should imagine - there's no way to state definitively that it might not be from the same double!

I'd never heard about Saddam's wife claiming it wasn't him. Certainly, whoever he is, he has behaved like the real Saddam, displaying contempt for the court and its proceedings. And he's pretty ballsy if the stories about him asking for death by firing squad rather than hanging are to be believed.

I also saw somewhere on the net (I don't have time to search for it now and I'm going on HOLIDAY hooray so won't be around for a while) that Rumsfeld went to have a secret meeting with Saddam to ask him to try to stop the insurgency. I read what was supposed to be a transcript and it was pretty convincing - if it was US propaganda intended to convince us that it was the real Saddam its authors were prepared to make Rumsfeld look utterly witless and outclassed in order to do so.

Weird.

So I guess one question that arises is, does it matter? If the guy acts like we would expect Saddam to act? He gets the show trial (which itself is hilarious - they won't bring up any of the really nasty stuff Saddam did because the US was supporting him at the time and we don't want to be reminded of that thank you very much), and then he presumably gets bullets or a rope. Most Iraqis are happy and those who aren't either give up or (I think more probably) dig in to give the US forces and their puppet government the toughest time they can.

Whoever he is, he's not kicking and screaming "I'm just a lookalike!"

Fascinating.

And what if they execute him and then the REAL Saddam turns up somewhere? Now THAT would be so funny I'm pretty sure I'd hurt myself laughing.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Maybe they change because the age diference in the pics. The recent ones he is old and old people suffer from teeth loss

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Oh and when your in a hole for a while and don't bath or clean yourself your teeth get messed up.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
They could of gotten DNA from a spie or from his sons after they killed them and used it.

Face it, hes sitting in his cell peeinghis tightie whities.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Not according to this transcript of a meeting he had with Donald Rumsfeld. And of course demanding to be executed by firing squad rather than hanging is the act of someone just cowering in his cell.

Rumsfeld: I'm making you one offer and that is that you will be released and can chose for yourself a place of exile freely, in any country you like, on condition that you go on television and issue a condemnation of terrorism and order your men to stop these acts.

Saddam Hussein: Have you obtained the agreement of your president to this offer?

Rumsfeld: Yes, this offer has been agreed on in a meeting in which the President, Vice President, Secretary of State, and Chief of Intelligence took part. AndI have been authorized to inform you of this offer.

Saddam Hussein:[b/] It's a trifling offer.

Rumsfeld (with a sigh): We're also ready to bring elements close to you into the government.

Saddam Hussein: And what else?

Rumsfeld: You will be given generous financial assistance and security protection for you and your family in the country of your choice.

Saddam Hussein: Do you want to hear my conditions?

Rumsfeld: I would love to.

Saddam Hussein (with an air of superciliousness and superiority) I want first from you that you set a time table for your withdrawal from Iraq and that your government commit itself to it before the world and that you begin the withdrawal immediately.

Secondly, I ask you to release immediately all the Iraqi and Arab prisoners in the prisons you have set up or in which you have taken the freedom of tens of thousands of honorable people of Iraq. Thirdly, I ask from you to pledge to grant full compensation for the material losses that afflicted the Iraqi people as a result of your aggression against our country since the Mother of Battles in 1991 and until today. And I accept the assistance of an Arab and International Committee in estimating the extent of those losses.

Fourth, I ask that you return the money that you and your men plundered from the treasuries of Iraq, and its oil, in particular that criminal[L. Paul] Bremerand his gang of traitors and renegades.

Fifth, the return of the artifacts that you stole and gave to the archaeological artifact mafia. These are treasures that are beyond all the monetary value in the world, because they carry the history of Iraq and its civilization. It's true that you don't have any civilization or history and that the lifespan of your country is no more than a few hundred years, but all that must not serve to justify your theft and your hatred for the civilization of Iraq and the wealth of Iraq.

And sixth, you must hand over the weapons of mass destruction if you have found any and return to us the lives of all the martyrs whose lives you took and to return the honor of the noble women of Iraq whom you dishonored.

Yeah.., that's someone who's terrified, all right... NOT.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wow, if he lives through this, it’s a brilliant political strategy. Wouldn’t people of Iraq see him as a hero after hearing that?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
re: transcript
It's obviously a work of fiction

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

A transcript is a word for word text recording of a meeting. Hussein does not speak english, that alone should tip people off that the transcript is a forgery.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Very interesting...

I've seen alot of evidence (here in these photos and otherwise) that
suggest that it is possible that Osama Bin Laden is not a real person
which I think is very likely - I mean think about it... They turn this
guy into the worst person in the world, all of America is tricked into thinking
he is going to kill them, then the Government basically has a green light
to invade any and every country that they (the government) says hes in? -
You can see it happenening already, FoxNews is begginning to hint that
Musab Al Zarqawi is now in Iran - and I bet you $100 that the US will be
invading Iran withing the next 6-months or so...

Wether they are real people or not, it is obvious to anyone who actually
thinks about it (in a critical way) that the US Government (in particular) has
trumped up the threat posed by Bin Laden and co. And they used 9/11
(wether instigated by the US or not) to justify going to war in any Arab
country they claim to be harbouring terrorism... If the US government
wanted to spread freedom and democracy, perhaps they should have gone
into Uzbekistan first (oh yeah, they support that monster)...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS:
Those pictures of Saddam and his teeth are quite interesting... What do
you suppose will come of that? - Because that is seriously irrefutable
evidence - those two are seperate people - have the US taken blood
samples and fingerprints (etc) to compare? --- Imagine if it was the wrong
person, I wonder what all them right-wing fanatics will think then...

[edit on 31-5-2005 by ghostsoldier]

Eh, good try, but no. OBL is real. I mean, in order to support the claim that he's fake, you'd have to explain how we fought in the Russian conflicts in the 80's, his network of leaders that talk about him all the time, Al-Qaida, etc.

If you claim he doesn't exist, then next you'd have to claim any terrorist who claims to be in contact with him to be lying - or fake. And if you did this eventually you'd claim that all terrorists are fake. Which obviously doesn't hold up.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Here's a pic that is supposed to be in Iraq, turns out to be Turkey...
"We took this photo of downtown Baghdad while we were in Iraq. Iraq (including Baghdad) is much more calm and stable than what many people believe it to be. But, each day the news media finds any violence occurring in the country and screams and shouts about it - in part because many journalists are opposed to the U.S. effort to fight terrorism."
-Howard Kaloogian
www.uruknet.info...

Looks like the Baghdad I spent half a year in.

While it may indeed be Turkey, the fact that the "debunker" was either deceptive or an idiot makes ALL his claims about the picture worthless; he can’t be trusted.

In Baghdad some women walk around in western clothes just like the picture, with their hair exposed and makeup on. I have seen this in the Shiite Sunni and Christian areas of town (yes, there is a very large Christian population in Baghdad, even some nice, big churches you can see from the freeway.

So far as the trees go, there are trees ALL OVER BAGHDAD! In fact, as you drive into Baghdad from Kuwait the first thing you see at the edge of town is a PALM FOREST, and crops are grown all through Baghdad.

The Istanbul taxi thing, PROVE IT! Although most Iraqi Taxis are white with orange fenders, many are yellow, and made from all different makes and models.

So far as the signs go, very few such ads and signs in Baghdad are in Arabic. It is all about brand recognition. An Iraqi kid who speaks ZERO conversational English will know exactly what you need if you hold up $5 and say "Oakley" $15 and say "Rolex" or $1 and two fingers and say "Coke" or "Pepsi" They know what Sony is as well, although most the TV billboards are in French, Chinese, anything but Arabic.

So far as Edo goes, I lived in an abandoned TURKISH cig. factory (Sumar brand) and preferred the TURKISH coffee that they serve in the nicer Baghdad RESTURAUNTS.

Maybe if you didn't swallow EVERY lie that supports your position, Twitchy the Gullible, I would consider that some of your other pictures may be valid, but now anything you post is as tainted as the news agencies you speak of.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
While it may indeed be Turkey

Right. My point exactly. What exactly is your point? Your expertise on Iraqi Street scenes seems, to me, to be in question now, Especially considering Kaloogian issued a retraction and an apology for using that photo of Turkey and claiming it was Bhagdad.
Kaloogian posted a photo from "downtown Baghdad" showing how peaceful and ... Later Wednesday, Kaloogian admitted the photo was from Turkey"
Conservative uses photo of Turkey, calls it Baghdad
Within hours, Mr. Kaloogian withdrew the picture, blamed an unnamed staff member
It wasn't Baghdad. It was a suburb of Istanbul, Turkey
photograph not of Baghdad, Iraq but from Istanbul, Turkey
after being caught passing off a picture of Istanbul as downtown Baghdad, Howard Kaloogian has changed his website and his story.
Take your Pick
As to my posts being tainted, that's fine, PLEASE don't read them then because you just wasted alot of our time typing your response trying to tell me that that looked Baghdad to you. Sorry, it's Turkey.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Sorry, it's Turkey.

Yup, I've been to Istanbul, that is definitely in Turkey. cavscout just got burned. It is always funny to see someones opinion before they do any research.

As for Saddam, I am 100% positive we have the right one. It is impossible to fake fingerprints.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Twitchy -
That’s fine, so it’s Turkey. I never said that I didn’t think it was, just that the information supplied explaining the reason it could not possibly be Baghdad was silly.

But if you think my post was about if it was Turkey of Baghdad or not I am wasting my time talking to you. I know you are smarter than that.

I agree it is despicable, the propaganda that is spewed at us. I just wanted to point out that the reason the original debunker gave for that picture not being Baghdad was silly, and anyone who has been there would know that. The picture, combined with the originally supplied information, did nothing but hurt your position. Just trying to help you out Twitchy. The reason most people turn up their nose when they hear a conspiracy theory is partly due to conspiracy theorists buying into EVERYTHING without discretion. Peace.

So far as you go, laes yvan, you are just pissed about comments I made about you on another thread. Fine, you hate me now, I get it. If you want to continue to act childish you can attack me wherever you see me. Just to let you know, there is an ignore button you can use instead of trying to start some kind of AOL chatroom type feud, or you could u2u me so the thread can stay on topic. Grow up.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by cavscout]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
No hard feelings Cavscout, I could never be angry at an avatar like that.

Actually we agree on something, the propaganda is out of control and this thread is an admix of several examples of blatant photo manipulation and some questions it raised for me about the capture of Saddam. Who knows anymore, it's the old addage about lying creates lies which need lies to cover lies so they don't get caught lying.

laes yvan, as to his fingerprints, I'll give you a real quick example of how that could work out REAL easy...

Here's an original sample of Joe Schmoe's Thumbprint...

Here's the Sample we took from Joe Schmoe when we dragged him out of the hole...

Identical!

I wish I could remember it more clearly and I hesitate to mention it therefore, but wasn't there a cartoon or something running in the Arab papers about stealing Saddam's dentures? If the man wore dentures, where'd he get his nasty looking teeth for the trial?

Also check out this page..
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
I also wanted to link Nerdling's thread to this one...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Sydney Morning Herald once reported that...

www.smh.com.au...
Damascus: An Iraqi opposition group claimed yesterday that Iraqi President Saddam Hussein was rushed to a Baghdad hospital late on Sunday suffering from an apparent stroke after having officiated earlier at the country's biggest New Year's Day parade in 10 years.

The Iraqi leader was being treated for "a severe stroke" at Iben Sinna Hospital, said a statement issued by dissident leader Bayan Jaber, of the Supreme Council of the Islamic Revolution in Iraq.

The statement said the 63-year-old president's condition was unknown but that he was still in the hospital.

Sky News Once reported that

www1.sky.com...
SADDAM 'MAY BE DEAD' - EGYPTIAN INTELLIGENCE

World Tribune Once Reported...

www.worldtribune.com...
Iraq battles widespread rumors of Saddam's death

The Independent Covered this story briefly as well...

www.independent.co.uk...
Iraq scoffs at claims of Saddam stroke

The more clever of you will notice one commonality in all of these stories, they've all vanished.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinstopshere
Oh and when your in a hole for a while and don't bath or clean yourself your teeth get messed up.

I'm no dentist, but it seems terribly unlikely that being in a hole and not bathing or cleaning isn't going to cause an overbite to change to an underbite and put your teeth into that kind of condition in a year or two's time. Dental records are a fairly reliable method of indentification because of this, and it doesn't take an orthodontist to see that these two sets of teeth just don't seem like the same teeth.
I found another side by side comparison in PDF form here...
www.assassinationscience.com...=%22Saddam%20teeth%22
Look at this one on Photobucket...
i29.photobucket.com...

Do any of you guys have a copy of these stories that vanished, or remember the piece about Saddam's dentures? I'd like to get my hands on them to add to my research collection but I can't seem to turn them up anywhere on the net. I hate when something vanishes like that.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I think we got the wrong guy man. Look at his teeth.

ummmm....teeth can be fixed, its called dentistry

why hasn't the real saddam gone on al jazeera calling us idiots and cowards ?

he's lucky he got a trial, how many of his victims got trials ?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
ps

look at the eyes in the pic given in twitchy's initial post

they are identical ! your teeth and face change with age, your eyeballs don't (iris specifically)

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
ps

look at the eyes in the pic given in twitchy's initial post

they are identical ! your teeth and face change with age, your eyeballs don't (iris specifically)

please.

your whole skull doesn't morph that much in one year, unless you're going from new born to one yr. old.
the eyes are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. the 'new' saddam, with the black stains on his crooked underbite, has SAD, BUGGY eyes, while real saddam has CUTTING, BEADY eyes. the eyebrows are also different. real saddam has narrower ones, and 'spider hole' saddam has bushy ones that are further apart.
if real saddam got the big sad, his eyes would get even skinnier, not wider and more buggy.

real saddam has a mole behind his left eye, on his temple.

nothing is real.

wake up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join