It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadaam's Teeth, Etc.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
dh

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
That is the most definitive proof, dentition-wise, anyone can imagine
A great photo, Twitchy, of the lower molars, and completely different from those of the sham Saddam brought up in court last year
Saddam was carried out of Baghdad airport on a Russian jet as reported in the Tehran Times, shortly before the fall of Baghdad
The guy they've got in captivity is a dud
Get it

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, as much as I would like to belivee that we did not have Saddam...cause I would rather him be dead lying in a ditch
rotting of the streets of Iraq. He is still alive

And COle is right, go to google and you will find many
before and after pictures of the loser...I mean Saddam.

Twitchy was very selective in the pictures he chose...
he made sure both photos looked like his teeth were
different...how many years ago was some of the photos,
has he brushed before the invasion and did he brushed
while he was whimpering out hiding from Uncle Sam are
all factors to consider.

Deny Cavities! Accept Google!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i guess being on the run constantly without much food or care means nothing to you all? weight loss doesnt make you look any different, no, you look exactly the same....

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

english.pravda.ru...
Then came the pictures of the hitherto clean-shaven, articulate, educated and proud Saddam Hussein, crawling out of a hole, disheveled, bearded and dirty, supposedly in December but with the date trees laden with mature fruits, which only takes place in August in that part of the world. Another strange occurrence.

The supposed Saddam was shown by an unconvincing Paul Bremer who declared "Ladies and Gentlemen, (pause) we got him!" The pause was telling, an unsaid "I am going to tell a lie". When the ex-President of Iraq's wife was taken to Qatar to see him, she burst out laughing and immediately said that this
was not her husband. Had the Americans fallen for their own trap, or were a small group of Americans fooling the others?

Curiously, the Saddam shown by the Americans has a long beard after capture and continues to wear an unruly beard now, whereas Saddam Hussein the president was always clean-shaven and with a moustache. Why the beard now? To hide the fact that he is not the real Saddam? To hide the jaw line?

Now, the Holy Grail is offered by Joe Vialls, who sent his article "Shaddam Shaddam's new Vaudeville Scam" to Pravda.Ru this morning. In this piece he points out that all photographers were banned from photographing "Saddam" in court for security reasons but then the CNN arrived in the person of
Christiane Amanpour, who immediately started shooting hundreds of metres of video footage, which was then transformed into stills.

Here was the mistake. As Mr. Vialls points out, the real Saddam Hussein had a fine set of teeth, completely even, in which the upper jaw closed over the lower (overbite). The figure paraded in court, as it is easy to see, has highly irregular lower teeth and a condition called "underbite", when the lower teeth close in front of the upper.

Touche. Dental records cannot lie. The set of teeth of the President of Iraq and the set of teeth of the man paraded before the cameras pretending to be Saddam Hussein are wholly and totally different.

The man they have in court is not the real Saddam Hussein. Yet another lie by this Bush administration is exposed. How much lower can this clique of criminals sink?
Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey

How many billionaires do you know that would hide in a hole in the ground rather than escape? Like I said who knows.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm sure the Sadaam we captured is the real Sadaam. We gathered all kinds of DNA evidence from his palaces, stuff like tooth brushes, pubes in the showers, etc.

Capturing Sadaam was a big boost for the US and a big blow to the insurgency. I'm sure if we captured a double and tried to pawn him off as the real Sadaam, the real Sadaam would have issued a statement mocking the US and rallying the insurgency.

As far as him hiding and not running, he had planned to lead the insurgency into overthrowing the Iraqi gov. and putting himself back into power. He hid where he had his most loyal support and in an area he knew very well. The US had that town surrounded for a week or so before he was found in it. No one said a word about him to US troops, even with a $25 million price on his head. That's why Sadaam hid in that town instead of fleeing the country. You can't buy loyalty like that.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Surely when the captured 'saddam' , knowing he used double/s they would dna test to be sure it was him?

Sure, and that's exactly what they did:

DNA test was used swiftly to nail the dictator

The DNA test which officials say confirmed Saddam Hussein's identity hours after his capture was a quick version of a now routine forensic science test.

The test, required to rule out a body double, compared genetic material from the captured man with stored samples known to be from the deposed Iraqi leader or from close relatives - presumably his sons, killed in July.

By analysing several bits of DNA, the test can determine whether the samples match.

smh.com.au

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   

presumably his sons, killed in July.

Yeah, presumably.
www.randycrow.com...
www.chinadaily.com.cn...

"it's very unusual for the U.S. military to show pictures like this, but it's obviously a much-needed move in this situation."
-Timothy Lomperis
Retired military intelligence officer

And for you rense fans out there...
www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'll just go on record as saying that it is still highly possible we never captured Sadaam. The pictures say a lot, and DNA evidence can be fixed.

But, just keep believing whatever you want to. I don't think it matters if we did or didn't capture him because, right now, most of the world assumes we did, which is all that will matter.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Propoganda is one thing, outright lying and photo-shopping is pure damned evil.

Are you serious?!? Propaganda IS outright lying and photoshopping.
Arbeit macht frei.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The real Saddam is in scotland, living near the loch ness!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
it's not the same guy, me thinks. overbite vs. underbite., negative i.d. by wife. it doesn't look like him. silly long beard. has the eye's of a sad hobo, not a proud evil meglomaniac.

and the number one reason, ....BECAUSE THE US MILITARY [size=18]LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING

dh

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
it's not the same guy, me thinks. overbite vs. underbite., negative i.d. by wife. it doesn't look like him. silly long beard. has the eye's of a sad hobo, not a proud evil meglomaniac.

and the number one reason, ....BECAUSE THE US MILITARY [size=18]LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING

A good list, though I would add in a lower incisor count between two defined end points

To quote Jamuhn in an earlier post

"But, just keep believing whatever you want to. I don't think it matters if we did or didn't capture him because, right now, most of the world assumes we did, which is all that will matter."

that's true to an extent, but I thought we may have had some mission on here to expose the falsehoods and provide the evidence, however inconclusive. And that surely does matter

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm suprised that this little tidbit didn't generate more discussion...

...supposedly in December but with the date trees laden with mature fruits, which only takes place in August in that part of the world.

Anybody care to explain that one?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Probably because there are a couple of indepth past ATS discussions on that matter already, twitchy?

seekerof

[edit on 9-8-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Mainer just posted a thread about a pretty obvious photoshop of the bombing in Beirut that I thought would be a good link to this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We need to start being really careful about what we accept as real these days, digital technology has made it so easy to fake video or images that you can just about do anything you like and make it 'real' and as this thread clearly shows, they aren't above faking things at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Can someone repost the fake crowds pics. I saved them to my HDD but had major computer problems and lost them.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
www.thetalentshow.org...

www.bradblog.com...

Here's a pic that is supposed to be in Iraq, turns out to be Turkey...
"We took this photo of downtown Baghdad while we were in Iraq. Iraq (including Baghdad) is much more calm and stable than what many people believe it to be. But, each day the news media finds any violence occurring in the country and screams and shouts about it - in part because many journalists are opposed to the U.S. effort to fight terrorism."
-Howard Kaloogian
www.uruknet.info...

Here's a photoshopped crowd of Iraqis supporting the invasion...
www.fpp.co.uk...

These images are vanishing from the internet rapidly, either being removed outright or perhaps filtered out by search engines. Get 'em while you can.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by twitchy]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I think we got the wrong guy man. Look at his teeth.

Look at his face. Its hussein.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You know what the difference is betwee the 2 pics you posted in your first, external image link? AGE.

He's gotta be AT LEAST 10 years younger in the first pic IF NOT MORE and of course much more well groomed.

There's gonna be a lot more differences than just his teeth at that age!!!

The one pic he's like 52 and the other 64.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Check out this link... See if you can pick out the real Saddam.
www.ishipress.com...

The point of this post was intended to be more of a "Hey they're photoshopping and calling it news". Hence the etc. in the title, however, I find it odd that alot of us are able to say that that is no doubt Saddam, yet the man's wife of 25 years was dragged out of a meeting screaming "that's not my husband". She's now on a most wanted list despite the fact she attended a meeting with him arranged by American authorities in 2004. Of course it is easy to say that she was claiming that it wasn't her husband just to get our goat, but if you were a gazillionaire with plenty of advanced warning of an impending invasion, would you crawl into a hole in the ground?
We sold him crop spraying helicopters, chemical precursors, funded the Kurdish uprising against him, supported him in the Iran Iraq war while simoltaneously supporting and funding Iran, then using that money to fund the sandanistas in South America. He was a private business partner of Bush Sr. and we were chest deep in debauchery with the man so another point, my opinion, is that Hussien could in his testimony incriminate the US BIG TIME, they aren't going to put the man in front of a microphone to speak on public record.

english.pravda.ru...

Capture of Saddam Hussein: Was the Photographic Evidence Manipulated?

Whatever you think about Rense.com, there's an excellent piece here..
www.rense.com...

Sulaymaniah, Iraq, 16 December - Saddam Hussein's second wife tipped off the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan [PUK] chairman's office about the deposed Iraqi leader's hideout, PUK sources said on Tuesday (16 December).

Saddam Hussein's wife is under house arrest

Iraq hopes to 'silence' Saddam's wife, daughter

Saddam Hussein's wife and two daughters are reportedly ready to move to England:

As you look through those links, consider this scenario... His wife finks on a fake Saddam, giving his location to the Kurdish Malitia. Kurdish Malitia, knowing the man is worth a freaking fortune immediately goes and captures this guy and locks him up in said rat hole and want their money for getting him. US comes in knocks the kurds off and stages a capture and we drag him out of the rat hole for the photo op. Pretty quickly we realize the man is uncle howdy, not saddam, but at this point it is too late to save face so we go through with the trial in the comfort of knowing that the pseudo-Saddam won't be able to detail US Crimes during the trial. Meanwhile, the pissed off and betrayed Kurds add Saddam's Wife to their most wanted list while she is hauled out by western forces to protect their good Saddam Capturing names. I'm not saying that's what happened, but who the hell knows. We're talking about an administration that has no problem photoshopping fake crowds and soldiers to bolster their image.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join