It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophet Yahweh Hates Christians & The Catholic Church!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Need proof?
Check out his site!

www.ntconspiracy.com...

Revelations Chapter 17
Verses: 1-5, 9, 12-13, 15, 18
- 1. And there came one of the seven Angels, which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come here; I will show unto you the judgement of the great whore that sits upon many waters.
- 2. With whom the kings of the earth have committed whoredom, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her whoredom.
- 3. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
- 4. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her whoredom.
- 5. And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!
Mother Of All Protestant
Christian Denominations

Special thanks to Dulcimer for uncovering this Url.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by lost_shaman]

Kal

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
i dont see what the problem is

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
All I can say is that if Aliens have anything to do with this guy, its not good news!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Need proof?
Check out his site!

www.ntconspiracy.com...

Revelations Chapter 17
Verses: 1-5, 9, 12-13, 15, 18
- 1. And there came one of the seven Angels, which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come here; I will show unto you the judgement of the great whore that sits upon many waters.
- 2. With whom the kings of the earth have committed whoredom, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her whoredom.
- 3. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
- 4. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her whoredom.
- 5. And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!
Mother Of All Protestant
Christian Denominations

Special thanks to Dulcimer for uncovering this Url.

He is Yisraelite... what does this have to do with hate? Next topic...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Yeah. He said he's an Isrealite. He said the E.T."Yahweh" is God. And he said UFO's are Angels. Crazy huh?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Yeah. He said he's an Isrealite. He said the E.T."Yahweh" is God. And he said UFO's are Angels. Crazy huh?

First.. Yahweh means The Lord, The Creator in Hebrew. He is Yisraelite and not Israelite (Don't have the time to get into it.. but if you want google it). Second, he has not made any verbal claims against any faith on this planet, unless you can give dates, and times he made such a claim, you can't make such a claim. This is not a religious thing, people are stunned by this and they can't explain it. So, the right approach is to try to find flaws in the footage, unfortunately I dont think anyone will find flaws in his videos.
Check out some more footage:
www.godlikeproductions.com...

[edit on 31-5-2005 by blaqmyst]

[edit on 31-5-2005 by blaqmyst]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
People here have been looking at the videos. Check out the massive thread about it by lanotom.

Good read.

edit:spelling

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   

blaqmyst

First.. Yahweh means The Lord, The Creator in Hebrew. He is Yisraelite and not Israelite (Don't have the time to get into it.. but if you want google it). Second, he has not made any verbal claims against any faith on this planet, unless you can give dates, and times he made such a claim, you can't make such a claim. This is not a religious thing, people are stunned by this and they can't explain it. So, the right approach is to try to find flaws in the footage, unfortunately I dont think anyone will find flaws in his videos.

For one thing he's using the new testament against Catholics and Protestants in his website! Not very loving IMO.

5. And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!
Mother Of All Protestant
Christian Denominations

ntconspiracy.com is just one example of what the Prophet Yahweh is doing on-line!

Check out everything else dug up on this guy....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
We can debunk the man, look at the videos, and ponder endlessly, but only time will tell what will really happen.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst

First.. Yahweh means The Lord, The Creator in Hebrew. [edit on 31-5-2005 by blaqmyst]

Yahweh is the English translation of the original Hebrew YWH. It is the name of the god in the Bible. Adonai is the Hebrew word for lord.
Next, there's tons of stuff in the Bible that's ..... not quite .... solid? Cut and dry might be a better term.

For example at the start of Genesis it says the Elohim created earth, man, on and on. In English translations Elohim is on purpose misstranslated as "God". ("In the beginning God created the heavens and earth..." in the original Hebrew says "In the beginning the Elohim created the heavens and earth...").

In the part of the Bible with Moses, in the original Hebrew it says El Shaddai (which means "Mountain god"). Much later in the Bible it says Yahweh. Like in Psalm 83:18

Here is a site which drives home the fact that there's more to the Bible that no priest, rabbi, clergy will talk about. And are scared to talk about:

skepticsannotatedbible.com...

Start with Genesis. Click on it and have fun getting the biggest brainquake you've ever experienced.

skepticsannotatedbible.com...

[edit on 31-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   

it's true...yahweh is the creator from another planet. angels are the visitors that have been coming here for years and years...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
In another thread about this so called''Prophet''......he claims that he is not a 'false prophet' ......so why does he HATE.......hate comes from the devil and the devil the Old Serpant is called a liar........Was a LIER from the beginning and out to deceive the whole world.

This guy well may be a false prophet.....
Fr Seraphim Rose gave a lecture in San Fransisco......In 198l, just a year before his death, the late Hieromonk Seraphim (Rose) said to an audience of Russian youth in San Francisco:
quote///
In both Old and New Testament times people ran after false prophets because they lacked the discernment necessary to distinguish between him that serveth God and him that serveth Him not (Mal. 3:18).
One of the signs of the end of time will be that many such false prophets shall rise and shall deceive many (Matt. 24:11).
And this widespread deception will prepare the way for the acceptance of Antichrist (Il Thess. 2:3).

Much like a test to see if man is ready to accept the REAL THING!

/ Like the Pharisees and Sadducees, whom the Lord sternly upbraided, many people today can discern the face of the sky,
but fail to discern the signs of the times (Matt. 16:3),
www.roca.org...

I.X
helen

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The Devil's fiction. Base your beliefs on the Bible and you're basing them on rehashing of ancient tales and teachings that have been purposefully mistranslated. Further those books that remain canonical have been selectively chosen, censoring even more what you "know".

You walk on the Bible, you walk blind.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Nairod]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hey. You can believe whatever you want, but before everyone gets to excited about this guy , its good to know what your getting excited about!

What are P.Y.'s true motives?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Beware of those who perform "miracles"

This whole thing gives me a bad feeling.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I know what you mean, I have a bad feeling about this guy too!

It seems as though ntconspiracy.com is part of his agenda, as it is copywrited 2005. Not like this is just some old site , its fairly new considering this only the first half of '05.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
In another thread about this so called''Prophet''......he claims that he is not a 'false prophet' ......so why does he HATE.......hate comes from the devil and the devil the Old Serpant is called a liar........Was a LIER from the beginning and out to deceive the whole world.

This guy well may be a false prophet.....
Fr Seraphim Rose gave a lecture in San Fransisco......In 198l, just a year before his death, the late Hieromonk Seraphim (Rose) said to an audience of Russian youth in San Francisco:
quote///
In both Old and New Testament times people ran after false prophets because they lacked the discernment necessary to distinguish between him that serveth God and him that serveth Him not (Mal. 3:18).
One of the signs of the end of time will be that many such false prophets shall rise and shall deceive many (Matt. 24:11).
And this widespread deception will prepare the way for the acceptance of Antichrist (Il Thess. 2:3).

Much like a test to see if man is ready to accept the REAL THING!

/ Like the Pharisees and Sadducees, whom the Lord sternly upbraided, many people today can discern the face of the sky,
but fail to discern the signs of the times (Matt. 16:3),
www.roca.org...

I.X

This claim makes no sense. Have you heard Yahweh say he hates anybody? Maybe you heard something I didn't... DEBUNK the footage, not the man.
helen

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst

Originally posted by helen670
This claim makes no sense. Have you heard Yahweh say he hates anybody? Maybe you heard something I didn't... DEBUNK the footage, not the man.
helen

I haven't talked to him personally. There is something to say ,however, about what the man is preaching to others via the net.

5. And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!
Mother Of All Protestant
Christian Denominations
He is the one claiming to be a Prophet . He is the one putting this "hate" message on his site, for everyone to see. And yes I think this is Hate!!!!

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!
Mother Of All Protestant
Christian Denominations

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thats funny really, as soon as someone starts to perform "miracles" there is always some voice yelling in the back "Burn him, he is the devil!". Are we floating backwards to the dark ages where people were burned for stating " Our earth is round not flat"?! . I don´t really care if Jahwe is fake or not myself, I am just amused of where this whole thing is going in such a short time.

/Cactus

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
miracles don't exist. this guy hasn't got superpowers, he has super hoaxes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join