posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:06 PM
I just saw it, not bad. a lot like Supervolcano and Small Pox.
Here is what happens.
1. Huricane Season 2005 - a huge huricane hits the gulf and most of the oil refineries are destoyed.
2. Govt. released Strategic Reserves.
3. Saudi Arabia came to our aid and sells us more oil in our time of need.
4. The oil is being sent to HOUSTON to be refined ... there is a collision of 2 tankers and the port is closed.
5. Stock Market goes crazy and Oil jumps to 75$ per barrell
6. Saudi Arabia breaks out into Civil War because they are helping america... oil jumps even higher.
7. Everyone runs out of Oil, People freeze to death in Boston, The govt is spending a lot more on oil $55 vs. $89 per barrel... So they cut the
farming subsidies up to 50%.
Now there is no food, no oil, the truckers are on strike, Saudi Arabia is in a Civil War, and ....
Well, it gets worse... but i won't tell you the ending.
Its a good movie, and it could happen...tomorrow!