It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question About PROPHET YAHWEH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
On prophet yahweh's website, he has a visitor's area for $7.95 per month. FOr this you can view LIVE broadcasts and pre-recorded. Anyone know if it's worth it and if i purchase this, do you think I'll be able to see what will happen in VEGAS over the next couple of days LIVE?

www.prophetyahweh.com... is his website

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
does anyone know if i will be able to view the upcoming events live?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might want to check this thread out

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well I have not clue who Mr. Yahweh is . . . this is the first time I have seen him or his site thanks to your link.

I will not be able to help you with your question, but I am sure somebody else may have some more information on him.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
SO i don't get it still? Do you think i'll be able to view it live or not?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
No, you won't be able to see the films live, but a few hours after they're videotaped. In addition, if, in the event, any media outlets get footage, it will be able to be seen through their sites, I'm sure.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
No you cant view it live, but he does have some amazing videos that is hard to explain. Its up to you.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsmith444
On prophet yahweh's website, he has a visitor's area for $7.95 per month. FOr this you can view LIVE broadcasts and pre-recorded. Anyone know if it's worth it and if i purchase this, do you think I'll be able to see what will happen in VEGAS over the next couple of days LIVE?

www.prophetyahweh.com... is his website

Man, just take a Greyhound bus to Vegas. Round trip is something like 200 bucks.
Plenty of cheap motels ( around 20 bucks per night.) Or bring a sleeping bag n sleep in a rest area at night. Then hang around Vegas during day.

Eat 1 sandwich a day ( 5 bucks?) and your set for the next 3 months to camp out in Vegas and see what happens.

So far NO ATS MEMBERS have come forward who live in the Vegas area! LOL!

new topics

top topics

join