It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked Men Raided Hospital In Denmark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
About 10 masked men stormed into the mail hospital in Copenhagen, Denmark a few hours ago. They "liberated" one of the patients, 30 year old Tumana Hasan. Tumana Hasan was wounded Saturday in an incident where his brother was shot and killed by a doorman at a place called Rust. Hasan was charged today for violence against this doorman before Saturday´s incident. And now he was apparently "liberated" by his friends. Two of the masked men has been arrested, the others are still on the run.

No articles in english yet, but here is a danish one until then.

Ekstrabladet: Befrielse af skudoffer paa Rigshospitalet (in danish...)

Tumana Hasan who was wounded by gunfire Saturday

Rust is a place which is often host for live concerts. I have been there myself on many occasions to see bands play. I´ve seen Mike Patton play there among many other famous artists. Violence in Copenhagen have increased after the Police closed down the Freetown Christiania. Shame on the Politicians who ordered this beautiful place closed down. These two incidents is a result of the closing of Pusher Street in Christiania where no hard drugs were allowed.

Here is a norwegian article which also includes a picture from Saturday´s incident:
Dagbladet: Maskerte menn stormet sykehus

[edit on 2005/5/30 by Hellmutt]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Do we know the whereabouts of Masked Avatar today?

No kidding, this is strange stuff, but what isnt these days?

new topics

join