It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A movie about abortion I Dare you to see!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
LINKED REMOVED DUE TO IMMATURE CHILDREN NOT BEING ABLE TO HANDLE THAT WARM TINGLY FEELING THEY GET WHEN GOOGLY EYEING SNUFF FILMS OF THEIR CHRISTIAN ACTIVISM FETISH LEADING TO ALL KINDS OF HATEFUL ATTACKS.

Tell me how you think abortion is okay after watching that video? How can you? How can you possibly say its not murder after watching this? HOW?

Dont hate babies there fun

Edit: forgot to warn it is a graphic video

[edit on 5/30/2005 by Croat56]

[edit on 30-5-2005 by RANT]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is a VERY graphic video, but it does tell the story that needs to be told. Abortions are not some painless procedure to a parasite, no matter how much you feel that way.

Look at the film and you can see why this subject gets so many people upset, to know that it is sanctioned and even encouraged by your tax dollars is appalling in itself.

If Europe and the rest of the world want to do these things, I can't stop them.

We all have to meet our maker one day and I would not want to answer for this.

Please no matter the side of the argument you are on, watch it and give your feedback to the 6 minutes of the film. That is all we ask.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56

Edit: forgot to warn it is a graphic video

To be honest, the only thing you proved to me with that link, is that you, Ed and SOME other pro-lifers really do have an abortion fetish. There's not a fundemental difference, just a simple red line, between abortion videos and rape videos, or snuff films. It's the same mentality.

I don't mean to imply a "sexualization" of abortion videos such as this. But, the same obsessive attention to ritual patterns is pretty evident. None more evident than your single minded adherance to religious dogma in the face of overwhelming facts to the contrary.

I would refer you to this thread...

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

...in which you openly wondered whether or not sperm were allowed rights as living, breathing humans. As nieve as you most certainly come across, I certainly can't help but wonder if this isn't a true indicator of secrets brimming just under the surface.

As for the video, it's tacky and tasteless for sure, but that doesn't seem to stop people like you from passing this stuff about like they're Topps baseball cards. Furthermore, if you're in teens, and I'm pretty sure that you are, than you have some real problems in your life.

You, and Ed, both claimed to have cried during this, and I both think you're lying. If not to us, then to yourselves, because I really think you enjoyed it, and I think your entire belief system is constructed in a way to make you secretly thrilled by it. If you find that disturbing, it's because we find it pretty disturbing too.

Now, I really don't know you, nor do I want to know you, but I would suggest finding a good counselor.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
brimstone735 how can you evan think that? If any1 is sexually attracted to that is probably the sickest human being in the world and how sick you are to evan think of that. The other thread, I have stated I dont think they are actual humans yet, just that it was a though, A THOUGHT I had during one of my health classes. I hated that course Im glad im done with it. And that has nothing to do with this. Also there is no evidence to support there is not God, now stop trying to change the subject.

You know what is my problem? People like you who accept this abomination. PPl like you who think there is nothing wrong with this. People who think it is okay to murder innocent children. That is my problem.

I bet you just tried to do this because you saw the video and questioned yourself and your afraid your wrong, that youve been wrong this whole time and are afraid to admit it.

I did cry while watching that. You know why? Because its murder and its sad that we have to make videos like this to try and stop this from being legal. Those were ppl there. MURDERED PPL. If you enjoyed watching it yourself then I truely feel sorry for you.

As I have said on other threads, the docter told my mom to get an abortion because there was a chance I could hurt her, or something I forget the exact details, and she said no. Im one of the lucky ones. Those millions of others are not so lucky. They were murdered in cold blood. As long as this this horrible horrible abomination is kept legal ppl like me and Ed will do whatever we can to stop this evil from being legal.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735To be honest, the only thing you proved to me with that link, is that you, Ed and SOME other pro-lifers really do have an abortion fetish. There's not a fundemental difference, just a simple red line, between abortion videos and rape videos, or snuff films. It's the same mentality.

Just how and the hell can you even bring sex into this? That is just plain sick. How can you even equate the two? Rape and Snuff films? WTF? Your sick.

Originally posted by brimstone735I don't mean to imply a "sexualization" of abortion videos such as this. But, the same obsessive attention to ritual patterns is pretty evident. None more evident than your single minded adherance to religious dogma in the face of overwhelming facts to the contrary.

What the F*()&^ do you mean you don't mean to imply? You Sick &^)(*^ you just did!

Religious dogma? Its MURDER, not something religious, the difference is a person who believes in a higher being can not condone this #, but obviously you can and do, so I would assume many other things similar.

Originally posted by brimstone735As for the video, it's tacky and tasteless for sure, but that doesn't seem to stop people like you from passing this stuff about like they're Topps baseball cards. Furthermore, if you're in teens, and I'm pretty sure that you are, than you have some real problems in your life.

Tasteless? Well that is a matter of opinion, It shows that we are KILLING children with your blessing, now who has problems in their life? Ol Devilwasp will be in soon enough, I mean he called them parasites.

It truly takes someone with NO conscience to state what you already have.

Originally posted by brimstone735You, and Ed, both claimed to have cried during this, and I both think you're lying. If not to us, then to yourselves, because I really think you enjoyed it, and I think your entire belief system is constructed in a way to make you secretly thrilled by it. If you find that disturbing, it's because we find it pretty disturbing too.

Yes I had tears in my eyes, I cry for the innocent, you by your reply probably had a different reaction..........you had Joy, otherwise you wouldn't have thought of sex or would even know to equate this with a snuff film. Say a lot for you it does.

Like , ah it isn't me or mine, good riddance.....

Originally posted by brimstone735Now, I really don't know you, nor do I want to know you, but I would suggest finding a good counselor.

I don't need a consoler, I suggest by the topics that you equate with abortion that you need a big damn reality check.........

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
overwhelming facts to the contrary

And these facts are? Yeah you keep believing the parasite analogy, sometimes I really wonder if in certain cases abortion should be legal and forced, but even in that case, they are wrong and immoral.

If you think not, then you have no morality........and you are lost.

As a side note, facts to the contrary - as they say a picture is worth a thousand words and in this case a 6 minute film is....

Parasites huh?

Originally posted by Croat56brimstone735 how can you evan think that? If any1 is sexually attracted to that is probably the sickest human being in the world and how sick you are to evan think of that.

I think you just answered your own question Croat56.

To even think of that in the same context....well I will let you figure it out.

[edit on 30-5-2005 by edsinger]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Delete

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Please no matter the side of the argument you are on, watch it and give your feedback to the 6 minutes of the film. That is all we ask.

So, you really didn't want feedback, just people mindlessly agreeing with you?

I doubt hardly either one of you actually "read" my entire post, you just foamed at the mouth and responded before you thought it through. To me, that means I touched a nerve, and that probably means that I'm closer to the truth than I originally thought.

Simply, that you enjoy abortion.

Or, more simply, that you enjoy being martyrs to a system that allows legalized abortion on demand. You have a "fetus fetish", you endow this totem with a ritualistic power, which you then use to construct a world belief system around. A belief system that refuses to allow itself to be challenged, or even questioned in any way. You seek out others to agree with you, forming an echo chamber - insulating your narccisstic equilibrium.

The problem is, I think you both secretly enjoy it.

I think you're both deviants, and I think your responses perfectly illistrate my point. It's one thing to be pro-life, it's another thing to fetishize abortion to suit some extreme form of self gratification. It's very un healthy, because you will eventually build up a tolerance to the carnage that you see, the thrill will go away, and you will need to seek out more extreme forms of this sadism to reacquire that previous emotional peak.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735

So, you really didn't want feedback, just people mindlessly agreeing with you?

I asked for opinions on the film and its contents, not about your sexual fantasies and thoughts.

I doubt hardly either one of you actually "read" my entire post, you just foamed at the mouth and responded before you thought it through. To me, that means I touched a nerve, and that probably means that I'm closer to the truth than I originally thought.Simply, that you enjoy abortion.

I read it and I even laughed at part of it, at others I did not laugh. And yes you hit a nerve because now I see how you mind works. That you can even connect the 2 together tells me alot. You can call me what you wish as it does not matter to me, sure I wonder how sane you are but in the end, those with the sexual 'perversion' to even think like that, need help and I now PITY you.

Originally posted by brimstone735Or, more simply, that you enjoy being martyrs to a system that allows legalized abortion on demand. You have a "fetus fetish", you endow this totem with a ritualistic power, which you then use to construct a world belief system around. A belief system that refuses to allow itself to be challenged, or even questioned in any way. You seek out others to agree with you, forming an echo chamber - insulating your narccisstic equilibrium.The problem is, I think you both secretly enjoy it.

Nah lets go your ruote and just kill them damn little buggers. The future. Sacrfice unto molech you advocate......and you call me sick?

Question my belief system? Ok

Lets see, is a child who is beheaded in the womb while alive , while feeling pain, while the mother is drugged up so she can git rid of this little burden because she could not keep her legs closed, or at least use protection?

hmmm

OK I questioned it and still came to the conclusion that it is murder. Deep down you know it also. Man is given a goft from the creator, and you know it, its called a conscience, and you have chosen to ignore yours to your own peril.

I think you're both deviants, and I think your responses perfectly illistrate my point. It's one thing to be pro-life, it's another thing to fetishize abortion to suit some extreme form of self gratification. It's very un healthy, because you will eventually build up a tolerance to the carnage that you see, the thrill will go away, and you will need to seek out more extreme forms of this sadism to reacquire that previous emotional peak.

Devaints? Why not bring beatiality into it then? You are the one that took something totally unrelated and combined them to suit your purpose. You knew we were christians and you knew exactly the buttons to push, well congrats. Lucifer is proud of you.......

As for later in life....the statistics would show that the odds of you ending up in prison are a great deal higher than mine...that is IF your caught right?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Of course its gonna touch a nerve you sick #. We hate abortion and you come here and tell us we are sexually attracted to it? You are so lost.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56Of course its gonna touch a nerve you sick #. We hate abortion and you come here and tell us we are sexually attracted to it? You are so lost.

Pity him croat56, think about it. What kind of warped mind could think of such?

He sure is the type you would want around your children isn't he?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Pity him croat56, think about it. What kind of warped mind could think of such?

He sure is the type you would want around your children isn't he?

And he thinks we're the ones who need counciling
I cannot believe any1 would get a sexual thought while watching that. It is beyond my comprehension.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Sorry it took so long as I had to make popcorn and turn off the lights. I find "Reel to Reel Ministries" productions much scarier that way.

As a side note, facts to the contrary - as they say a picture is worth a thousand words and in this case a 6 minute film is....

Let me guess!

A great testimony to the hand wringing, deviant, purely groundless, hysterical, emotional appeals of anti-democratic authoritarian martyrfabulous nutjobs?

A lesson in why it's good to update your propaganda (and wardrobe) every couple of decades?

A warning to all amatuer horror film school dropouts in not using the same prop (you claim to have found in a dumpster behind a Houston abortion clinic) over and over and over spliced with actual medical films and just plain old dead baby / rose arrangement footage.

Why the post modern blur of so called reality into scripted fiction for the shocktainment phenom is so hot? And other "documentaries" like The Blair Witch Project did so well?

The reason most filmakers stopped using original scores in the mid-eighties?

...Speaking of which, is writing that soundtrack how Trey Parker and Matt Stone got their start in bad lyrics accompanying cheesy plots or was it just their inspiration?

The aboooOOoooOOooortionist!
The Butcher...
The BUTCHER...
The Butcher of MaaaaanKIND!

And by the way was that Tenacious D performing that heart wrencher?

I'd like my 6 minutes back now please.

You wanted honest responses right? Or not really... Hmmm, I'd wonder if I thought anyone that posted this stuff as a political argument was remotely complicated.

Oh and could the Christians please stop cussing already!?! Warns for everybody! DOH!!! You martyrs got me again! Muahahaha!

:shk:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Of course its gonna touch a nerve you sick #. We hate abortion and you come here and tell us we are sexually attracted to it? You are so lost.

Please stop with the sexually provocative nasty talk directed at other posters.

It's a Christian/Politics thread for Christ's sake. And it's yours!

And YOU dared people to watch and comment. :shk:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Fair enough RANT, you think it was a faked prop driven movie, ok fair enough.

I didn't say you had to believe it, and you are right, my language was uncalled for, and nothing makes it right.....period. I guess I am just a sinning piece of yard dung.

But in all honesty, you know why I did it......You are not stupid by any means.

Might be a bit to far to the left to see the 'right' side but your not stupid.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
It's a Christian/Politics thread for Christ's sake. And it's yours!

And YOU dared people to watch and comment. :shk:

You dont have to be a Christian to be against murdering innocent pre-born babies RANT. It just happens that Ed and I are Christian. Im also surprised that that arse did not get a warn for calling us sexually attracted to abortion. But thats just the way things are arent they? Evil is being rewarded.

HMM you really think they were props huh? How about When the were dragging out the mutilated body out of the "mother".

If you cannot find anything wrong with this after seeing it, then I dont know what else I can do for you.

And Rant dont let someones political stance/religion or anything else blind you from the truth.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Oh and if you want to change it to slug fest, you can.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

But in all honesty, you know why I did it......You are not stupid by any means.

Of course. You were outraged.

It's not like rational debate ever comes from propaganda, but a snuff film? It did what it was designed to do. Make people take "sides" and react emotionally. Whether indignant or snarky, the point of that stuff is division and outrage leading to more outrage and in the real world there's no warns before some guy blows something up.

To both you and Croat on the real versus props debate though, that's silly too. Does it matter? The only part I can recognize as undoubtably legitimate abortion material is the scrambled unidentifiable lo mein being vacuumed out of a vagina during the medical film footage, but I'd feel the same way about the privacy and autonomy of women if fully formed humanoid shapes came out. And you'd feel the same way about your definition of "life" if it was nothing more than a dot in a petri dish.

I just think if 6 minute films distributed on the Internet change people's minds one way or the other they clearly didn't have much of one to begin with.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the description RANT. I didn't want to see the video.

I think some members got a little excited and missed this important line:

I don't mean to imply a "sexualization" of abortion videos such as this.

As as for the "link" being alluded to here...

There's not a fundemental difference... between abortion videos and rape videos, or snuff films. It's the same mentality.

I'm going to guess... oh I don't know... voyeurism?

I can't think of anyone saying yes to "Hey you want to see this abortion video?" other than someone who is voyeuristic.

And I don't know what to think of someone who will let it be filmed knowing what it will be used for, or those who do the filming knowing what it will be used for, or those who thought of it, or those who use it as propaganda.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Thanks for the description RANT. I didn't want to see the video.

You should before forming an opinion.

Originally posted by GoolsI think some members got a little excited and missed this important line:

Originally posted by brimstone735I don't mean to imply a "sexualization" of abortion videos such as this.

Oh I saw it alright, but it was doing that EXACTLY and RANT these are nothing like snuff films - not that I have seen any but from the readily accepted definition of it, they are far different.

This film on abortion is to show one the truth as to whether they feel pain while being butchered but it is not 'live' it is the aftermath only.

Parasites? No humans, not in a petri dish either.

Thing is, when you come to the realization that is is an acceptable act, then it really doesn't matter when the act occurs, 1st month, 3rd or , 9th.

So can anyone explain to me how someone can even deem this topic sexual in any fashion what so ever? I am serious, how?

Other than an abortion is the consequence of a sexual act, there is no connection.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join